123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Objective: Seek the Position of Trust-Vault Clerk
SUMMARY: Remarkably reliable, honest and resourceful Trust-Vault Clerk with more than four years experience compiling security transaction records and receiving and delivering securities to and from trust vault.
Summary of Qualifications
- Strong quantitative and cash handling skills.
- Strong 10 key by touch and Numeric data entry skills.
- Solid ability to lift 50 - 60 lbs.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Remarkable ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent team player.
- In-depth knowledge of general polices at the Office of the Public Guardian and Trustee.
- Excellent knowledge of office filing systems and general office procedures.
- Profound knowledge of Windows-based computer programs sufficiently to perform required service operations
- Strong organization skills to meet stringent deadlines in a timely manner.
- Exceptional PC and typing skills.
Bank of Commerce Inc. Minneapolis
2002 - Present
- Compile security transaction records and receive and deliver securities to and from trust vault.
- Open combinations on cabinets in vault.
- Examine securities deposited for safekeeping, verify descriptions and signatures, and file securities according to customer names and account number.
- Record securities transactions including purchases, exchanges, and stock splits to maintain control of customer accounts.
- Release securities from vault upon authorized request.
- Act as agent for bank by observing bank auditors auditing securities in vault.
- Examine collateral to ensure conformity with loan specifications.
High School Diploma (2002)
"Amazing Resume Creator" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here