123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Objective: Seek the Position of Reader
SUMMARY: Profoundly efficient, courteous and reliable Reader with over four years experience reading and taping records specialized, complex classroom related material for use by persons needing accommodations to access written information.
Summary of Qualifications
- Strong knowledge and ability to comprehend, carry out and explain complex verbal and written instructions.
- Profound ability to maintain and sustain mental and visual effort over long period.
- Exceptional ability to use the hand to grasp and manipulate object.
- Sound ability to reduce cost.
- Profound ability to communicate both by writing and reading.
- Immense ability to work cordially with colleagues.
- Sound ability to reason logically and critically to solving problems.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
Galaxy Communication Services, Minneapolis
2002 - Present
- Read and record a variety of written documents and/or texts.
- Use appropriate techniques for reading based on the client needs and complexity of material.
- Responds to production deadline changes based on client need. *4. Picks up and delivers written documents and recording material. 5. Properly labels recorded tapes. 6. Maintains necessary records. Asterisked (*) duties are the essential functions, or fundamental duties, of the System-wide classification. The essential functions of individual positions within the classification may differ. The University may assign reasonably related additional duties to individual employees consistent with policy and collective bargaining agreements.
High School Diploma (2002)
"Amazing Resume Creator" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here