Medical Assistant Free Sample Resume - Resume Example - Free Resume Template - Resume Format - Resume Writing
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
"Amazing Resume Creator" - Click Here
123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Seek the Challenging Position of Medical Assistant
A highly talented Medical Assistant with huge experience in performing routing patient screening, additional technical supportive services, medical clerical duties and other duties, as assigned; collecting, handling, and processing patients' laboratory specimens, including phlebotomy and performing routine in-house laboratory tests; administering medications to patients on specific orders from a provider.
Summary of Qualifications
- More than eight years experience as Medical Assistant.
- Great ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees of the organization.
- Uncommon ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively and clearly (both written and oral communication).
- Remarkable ability to interact effectively with other employees in all levels of the organization aswell as with the general public.
- Excellent basic clerical and computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds and push up to 200 pounds on wheels.
- Sound ability to hear staff on the phone and those who are served in person.
- Excellent vision which is necessary to read written materials, computer screens, registration forms and other clinic documents.
- Great manual dexterity; ability to reach above the shoulder level to work; bend, squat, sit, stand, stoop, crouch, reach, kneel, twist, and turn.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a busy clinic and multi-program environment.
- Uncommon ability to understand and relate to special health needs and problems of a diversified, low-income, communities.
New York University Hospital, Tarrytown, NY
1997 - Present
- Interview patients, measure vital signs, such as pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height, and record information on patients' charts.
- Prepare treatment rooms for examination of patients.
- Drape patients with covering and positions instruments and equipment.
- Hand instruments and materials to doctor as directed.
- Clean and sterilize instruments.
- Inventory and order medical supplies and materials.
- Operate x ray, electrocardiograph (EKG), and other equipment to administer routine diagnostic test or call medical facility or department to schedule patients for tests.
- Give injections or treatments, and perform routine laboratory tests.
- Schedule appointments, receive money for bills, keep x ray and other medical records, perform secretarial tasks, and complete insurance forms.
- Key data into computer to maintain office and patient records.
- Keep billing records, enter financial transactions into bookkeeping ledgers, and compute and mail monthly statements to patients.
Education and Professional Training
Current CPR Certification, Medication Aide Certification
High School Diploma in Nursing (1997)