123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Objective: Seek the Position of Child Monitor
SUMMARY: Immensely gifted, caring and passionate Child Monitor with more than four years experience performing any combination of following duties to attend children in private home.
Summary of Qualifications
Great therapeutic skills.
Profound ability to interact well with children.
Immense ability to work cooperatively as a therapy team member.
Sound ability to work well independently.
Strong communication and writing skills.
Galaxy Child Care Center, Minneapolis
2002 - Present
- Observe and monitor play activities and amuse children by reading to and playing games with them.
- Prepare and serve meals and formulas.
- Sterilize bottles and other equipment used for feeding infants.
- Dress and assist children to dress and bathe.
- Accompany children on walks and other outings.
- Wash and iron clothing.
- Keep children's quarters clean and tidy.
- Clean other parts of home.
High School Diploma (2002)
"Amazing Resume Creator" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here