Law Enforcement Jobs
Thanks to the brave law enforcement officers of this country, because of them many, many, many lives have been saved.
We do not know exactly the number, however it is simply amazing the job these officers do every day without very much recognition.
We can only hope they have the support of their community and support of their families during what will be trying years ahead.
These fine officers are due respect and honor for simply being able to rise up every day and take on the most challenging job that has ever been.
Thank you to all the officers who serve their community, neighborhood, town, city and country.
Law Enforcement Jobs from Job Websites, Google Jobs, Google Web Search and Google News Search
Law Enforcement Recruiting
Law Enforcement Jobs and Career Websites
- Discover Policing - brought to you by the International Association of Chiefs of Police
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- Federal Law Enforcement Jobs Overview
- FBI Careers
- US Customs and Immigration Enforcement Careers
- Secret Service Careers
- US Marshalls Careers
- NCIS - Naval Criminal Investigative Service Careers
- Border Patrol Careers
- DoD - Department of Defense Police Jobs from Google
- Police One - More than 2 million visitors per month and over 650,000 registered members plug use the PoliceOne network for coverage of breaking news, analysis of law enforcement topics, career opportunities, product research, help with grants, online training and learning management.Verified members gain access to exclusive Law Enforcement Only content, award-winning eNewsletters, exclusive discounts on products and services
- Practice Police Exams - from Job Test Prep
- Data.Gov - Police districts, police precincts, police stations, police zones, data sets from various police departments in the United States from Data.Gov also includes data sets for salaries, law enforcement management and employment. You will need an Excel spreadsheet program in order to read the data or need to be a programmer to import the data.
- Police and Law Enforcement Jobs, Employment, and Career News - from Google News
Law Enforcement Agencies in Every State Includes state agencies, county agencies, municipal - city - town - village agencies, college and university agencies, school agencies, special district agencies, and federal law enforcement agencies.
State PoliceTwenty-two U.S. states use the term "State Police", fifteen use the term "Highway Patrol", seven use the term "State Patrol", and three use the term "State Highway Patrol". In Alaska, the agency is called the "Division of Alaska State Troopers", while in Arizona, it is the "Department of Public Safety". Hawaii does not have a statewide police agency.