Wyoming’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Wyoming’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Wyomings employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- "St. Louis-based Arch Coal, Inc. is the nation’s second largest coal producer." " In total, we contribute about 12% of America’s coal supply from our 12 mining complexes in Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Virginia", including the Black Thunder Mine, in Wright, WY. Arch Coal employs 3,600 hardworking individuals across the U.S. in a variety of jobs from accountants to machine operators to environmental engineers.
- BlueCross Blue Shield of Wyoming (BCBSWY), headquartered in Cheyenne, WY, offers a broad range of health insurance products to Wyoming employers and individuals. "Additionally, BCBSWY provides vision and dental coverage, flexible benefits administration, worksite benefits and a prescription drug program." The company provides competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and a variety of career paths that include acutarial services & underwriting, finance & accounting and sales & marketing, to name just a few.
- Campbell County Memorial Hospital - Over 50 physicians in nearly twenty specialties serve their patients in this 90-bed, JCAHO accredited, acute care hospital. As the area’s largest medical facility, Campbell County Memorial Hospital is located in Gillette, WY. This hospital is looking for positive, energetic individuals to join their outstanding healthcare team. They offer competitive salaries and benefits plus 24-hour on-site childcare, sign-on bonuses and relocation assistance for some positions.
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a nonprofit, county hospital located in Cheyenne, WY. "Originally founded to serve the needs of railroad and military workers in 1867, Cheyenne Regional Medical Center now has a licensed bed capacity of 206, offering complete cardiac, neurological, orthopedic, cancer, trauma and general medical care." Offering excellent benefits and competitive compensation, this hospital may have career opportunities available now.
- Cyclone Drilling, Inc. was founded by James Hladky in 1975 in Gillette, WY. Currently operating 25 rigs actively drilling in the Rocky Mountain Region, Cyclone Drilling has included an information request form on their site for those interested in obtaining employment information.
- First Interstate Bank was formed as the Bank of Commerce in Sheridan, WY which opened in 1893. Now operated by First Interstate BancSystem, Inc., they have evolved to over 50 branch locations throughout Montana & Wyoming and employ over 1,600 individuals. They provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits and encourage employees to continuously develop both personal and professional skills.
- "A working ranch reborn as an isolated retreat deep in the Gros Ventre River Valley, Goosewing Ranch marks the entry point to a protected, pristine wilderness." In the winter, the ranch is only accessible by snowmobile and several snowmobile tours and packages are available. Goosewing is currently looking for seasonal winter staff to provide guests with a memorable stay. They look for people who are honest, friendly, and conscientious; who are willing to work hard; have a good sense of humor; who enjoy interacting with guests and who like to have fun.
- Grand Teton Lodge Company operates accommodations and facilities in the Grand Teton National Park under a concession contract with the National Park Service. The facilities include lodges, food service and RV Park among other services. Employment in the Grand Teton National Park provides a unique and gratifying experience in one of the most beautiful and rugged areas of the world.
- Inberg-Miller Engineering (IME) is a Civil, Geotechnical, Environmental Consulting Engineering and Land Surveying firm founded in Riverton, Wyoming and incorporated in 1971. Today, the firm operates 5 offices throughout Wyoming and is an employee-owned company that takes pride in providing quality work. IME is currently seeking to fill several open professional positions.
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort consists of over 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain, a vertical drop of 4,139 feet, and an average of 459" of snow in the winter. In the summer, with two National Parks, gorgeous scenery, and some of the best fishing, hiking and biking around, there really is something for everyone. The resort offers seasonal and year-round employment possibilities, so check out what suits you the best here.
- Jackson State Bank & Trust was founded in 1914 and is Jackson Hole, WY's original hometown bank. Local ranchers started the bank during the valley's early development and today they are a thriving financial institution with a full offering of banking products and services and a growing customer base. They currently have several career opportunities available in a variety of career paths.
- Jackson Trading Company, located in Jackson Hole, WY, hires seasonal help for summer & winter, but also keeps an eye out for those who want to work year-round. The jobs consist of doing virtually everything necessary to make their business run: assisting customers, cashiering, unpacking and checking in new merchandise, displaying merchandise, cleaning, and serving as an “information center” for visitors.
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County, located in Rawlins, WY, is a progressive, modern, 45 bed acute care facility which includes ER, ICU, Medical, Surgical, Pediatrics, OB, Ambulatory Surgery & Long Term Care. IMHCC currently has career opportunities available and will be adding an online application form soon, so check out their site and see what might be there for you.
- Memorial Hospital of Sweetwater County was officially opened at Rock Springs, WY in 1894 as the Wyoming General Hospital. A non-profit, 99-bed, JCAHO accredited, rural acute care facility located in scenic Southwest Wyoming, Memorial Hospital has several career opportunities open in both professional and non-professional fields. They offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits to their employees.
- Peabody Energy, the world's largest private-sector coal company, maintains and operates three mining facilities in Wyoming. The North Antelope Rochelle Mine is the largest mine in North America and is located about 65 miles south of Gillette, the Caballo Mine, which is located about 20 miles south of Gillette, and the Rawhide Mine, located about 10 miles north of Gillette. Check the job board here for opportunities that may interest you.
- Powell Valley Healthcare (PVHC), located in Powell, WY, has several professional career opportunities available including Registered & Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nurse Assistants and Occupational Therapists. PVHC provides competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Riverton Memorial Hospital (RMH), located in Riverton, WY, is a 70-bed acute care facility located on the banks of the Wind River, between the Wind River and Owl Creek mountain ranges. RMH's medical services and caring staff work together to provide patients with a completely coordinated continuum of care, from acute and sub-acute inpatient medical services to outpatient services and programs, including a 24-hour physician-staffed emergency room, intensive care unit, physical therapy and sleep study lab. There are several career opportunities here at the present time in both professional and non-professional fields.
- St. John's Medical Center is the community hospital that serves the Jackson Hole, WY region. Employing over 500 people, St. John's offers a variety of career paths for those interested in the medical profession. Founded over 80 years ago, the hospital has open career opportunities available and offers employees a competitive salary and great benefits.
- Sheridan Hospital - "Sheridan's first hospital (Wyoming's second) was built by the State of Wyoming in 1905 on Saberton Avenue. This frontier hospital held 45 beds in large ward accommodations. In those days, the most common customers were injured miners and cowboys. After being deeded to the county in 1922, this hospital served the needs of the Sheridan area until overcrowding led to an appeal for a more modern facility. The hospital has various job opportunities available and they offer an excellent benefit package, tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance and competitive wages that may include shift differential.
- Sheridan State Bank is the newest member of the United Bancorporation Of Wyoming, Inc., the largest domestic bank holding company headquartered in Wyoming. The main branch in Sheridan, WY may have teller, customer service representative or loan processor positions available.
- Snow King Resort offers opportunities in many diverse areas of employment. They employ on average 250 employees, requiring an increase in their staff of approximately 50 new employees with each season, winter and summer. The summer season offers outside positions at the Alpine Slide or Scenic Chairlift. Winter season includes Chairlift Attendants at one of three chairlifts servicing the ski area. All seasons provide opportunities at their Front Desk, Bellstaff, the Atrium and Rafferty's restaurants, the Kitchen, or Housekeeping in the Hotel or the Condominiums.
- WestPark Hospital serves as a primary, full service medical center to communities throughout the Big Horn Basin. WestPark has a variety of career opportunities currently available for both professional and non-professional disciplines and they provide employees with competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Wyoming Medical Center, located in Casper, WY opened it's doors on Nov, 1, 1911. "The doctors and nurses who pioneered medical care in Natrona County nearly a century ago never could have imagined the large complex of modern buildings, highly skilled professional staff and state-of-the-art care available to all the people of Wyoming today." Employees here enjoy tremendous benefits, competitive pay, a great working environment and many opportunities to advance in their chosen career.
- Yellowstone National Park - If you are looking to escape the noise...pollution...overload; leave behind the ordinary and reject routine, check out this site to choose the experience of a lifetime!