West Virginia’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with West Virginia’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the West Virginias employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- "Advantage Payroll Services offers a wide scope of advanced payroll processing technology, including continually enhanced proprietary software, online payroll management and a centralized data network." Founded in 1967 and headquartered in Auburn, ME, the firms has several offices located across the U.S., including one in Wheeling, WV. The company seeks experienced, motivated people who are looking to join a winning team where the action never quits and real opportunities for career growth abound.
- Cabell Huntington Hospital, located in Huntington, WV, is a not-for-profit, regional referral center. Opened in 1956, it is also a teaching hospital and is affiliated with Marshall University Schools of Medicine and Nursing. The hospital currently has a variety of career opportunities available in both professional and non-professional fields.
- "The CAMC Health System was created in 1984 to meet the challenges of providing high-tech, health services to West Virginians, thereby pulling together seven hospitals with a history of community service dating back to 1895." Charleston Area Medical Center Health System, Inc. is the non-profit parent corporation of multiple hospitals and health care companies which include Charleston Area Medical Center, CAMC Teays Valley Hospital, Charleston Area Medical Center Foundation, CAMC Health Education & Reseearch Institute, Integrated Health Care Providers, Inc. and Braxton County Memorial Hospital. CAMC currently has career opportunities available and they provide competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- Founded in 1802, as primarily an explosives company, EI duPont de Nemours and Company, operates in more than 70 countries and offers a wide range of innovative products and services for markets including agriculture, nutrition, electronics, communications, safety and protection, home and construction, transportation and apparel. The company has more than 60,000 employees worldwide and has three locations .. Belle, Martinsburg and Washington .. in West Virginia.
- KeyLogic Systems provides Information Technology (IT) and business services in the areas of Knowledge Management, Program Management, and Portfolio and Performance Management to Federal government clients to help improve their management practices and IT systems. Headquartered in Morgantown, WV, the firm also maintains offices in MD, VA, ME, & WI. The firm currently has several professional career opportunities available.
- ManTech International Corporation, headquartered in Fairfax, VA, is a leading provider of innovative technologies and solutions for mission-critical national security programs for the Intelligence Community. With approximately 6,000 highly qualified employees, the company operates in the United States and over 44 countries worldwide, including a location in Fairmont, WV. ManTech offers challenging career opportunities and the chance to become involved with cutting-edge, world-leading technologies, and to shape those technologies into solutions that help their customers fight the war against terrorism.
- Mid-Atlantic Technology Research & Innovation Center (MATRIC) is an independent, nonprofit, 501(c)(3) corporation headquartered in South Charleston, WV. MATRIC is seeking professionals in the following disciplines: Chemical Process Engineers, Process Chemists, Mechanical Engineer/Piping Designer among others. The firm provides competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- The Mountaineer Race Track & Gaming Resort, located in Chester, WV, is an entertainment complex that offers live thoroughbred racing, simulcasting, more than 3,200 slots and The Grand Hotel with 359 rooms, spa and several dining options. The Mountaineer has a variety of career opportunities available and rewards their employees with competitive wages, excellent working conditions and advancement opportunities.
- MPL Corporation was founded in 1985 and is a growing high technology company in North Central West Virginia. As they pursue new contracts or new business opportunities, they need motivated and skilled individuals who wish to work in a rural setting for a small business on leading edge projects.
- Pilgrim's Pride has produced healthy, high-quality food products that go into some of the world's finest recipes for over 60 years. Employing more than 40,000 people in the U.S. and Mexico, the company has major facilities are in Texas, Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico and Mexico. In addition, Pilgrim's Pride owns and operates 15 distribution centers in the U.S. and 18 in Mexico. Check out the career opportunities available here now!
- With a focus on technology, design and communication, Rev Interactive provides a unique solution found no where else. Rev is a division of Charles Ryan Associates, Inc. and has a strong Mid-Atlantic presence with three office locations - Charleston, WV, Richmond, VA and Cincinnati, OH. If you are interested in a highly energetic company with great benefits and competitive compensation, then you probably should see what career opportunities are open here.
- "St. Mary's Medical Center is the largest medical facility in the tri-state region, Cabell County's largest private employer (2000+ employees) and, at 393 beds, is the second-largest single healthcare facility in West Virginia." Founded over 78 years ago, St. Mary's is also a teaching facility associated with the Joan C. Edwards Marshall University School of Medicine, training medical residents in several specialties. Exciting career opportunities are nearly always available here.
- Seneca Communications, Inc., located in Dunbar, WV, is the region's premier system design, provision and integration company for visual communications technologies. Founded in the summer of 1991, the firm hires for attitude and trains for skill. Career paths available here include installation-technical, office/clerical, sales & rentals and Seneca is always looking for the best and the brightest talent to fill open positions.
- Snowshoe Mountain has a wide array of full time and part time positions available for season and year round employment. They also provide a limited number of employee housing options. "Working at Snowshoe Mountain not only means you'll have the chance to experience the great activities at this resort, but you'll also have the chance to experience other great destinations throughout the world."
- Located in Nitro, WV, "Terradon Communications Group provides experienced web page design with a twist: anyone with word processing skills can manage the web site after launch." "This unique capability is achieved through our content management software, which is customized based on the needs of each individual client." Candidates applying here may need to have a wide range of experience on a variety of networking systems, workstations, and server platforms.
- Thomas Memorial Hospital, located in South Charleston, WV, opened its doors on December 9, 1946. "Thomas offers a wide range of innovative services, including the Thomas Cancer Center, our Sweet Dreams Maternity Services, Sleep Diagnostic Center, Pediatric Care, CareCenter 24, Outpatient Services, Home Health, Physical Therapy and more." Thomas has a variety of career opportunities available in both professional and non-professional fields and offers shift differentials, vacation, holiday, and sick time, tuition reimbursement, free parking, and a competitive salary and excellent benefit package.
- "WesBanco, Inc. is a multi-state, bank holding company headquartered in Wheeling, West Virginia." Today this bank operates under the same basic charter that was issued on January 20, 1870 to “The German Bank” which officially began operations on April 3, 1870. Over the past 130 years, banking services have evolved into instruments of finance quite different than those of our forefathers. However, the checking, the savings, and the basic loan product are still available and would be recognizable on the surface by our ancestors. WesBanco has positions available in a variety of locations and for both part-time and full-time, so there may be something for you here!
- Wheeling Hospital, located in Wheeling, WV is ranked in the top 10% nationally for cardiac care. Wheeling has career opportunities available in several disciplines including nursing, and they offer competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits.