Oregonís Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Oregonís largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Oregons employerís job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corporation (ANPC) provides airspace safety, efficiency, and capacity to users of aviation through state-of-the-art tracking and guidance. Founded in 1991 and headquartered in Hood River, OR, ANPC has offices in Santa Clara, CA and Washington D.C., as well as representatives in China, Italy, Spain, India, Korea, Latin America and Australia/New Zealand. The intent of their comprehensive compensation and benefits program is to attract, retain, and reward the people responsible for the company's growth and profitability.
- AFMS has become widely recognized throughout the transportation industry as the leader in Transportation Analysis and Consulting. Headquartered in Portland, OR, AFMS was founded by Mike Erickson in 1992. The company is currently looking for Consulting Professionals and Independent Contractors.
- AVI BioPharma is an established biopharmaceutical company with an extensive portfolio of antisense compounds and a therapeutic vaccine in clinical development. Located in Corvallis, OR, AVI BioPharma provides a generous benefits package including medical and dental insurance, 401(k), Section 125 cafeteria and employee stock option plans.
- Avista Corp. is an energy company involved in the production, transmission and distribution of energy as well as other energy-related businesses. Avista nurtures an entrepreneurial spirit among their employees and give them room to turn good ideas into viable business opportunities. The Southern Oregon & Northern California Central Office is located in Medford, OR.
- Bank of the Cascades offers full-service community banking in Central Oregon, Southern Oregon, Portland, Salem and in the Boise and Treasure Valley areas of Idaho. Founded in 1977 and headquartered in Bend, OR, the Bank of the Cascades has 32 branches. They offer competitive compensation and outstanding benefits.
- Citizens Bank of Corvallis opened for business on October 5, 1957, in a leased building on the northeast corner of Second and Madison streets. Citizens Bank has 10 branch offices that provide comprehensive banking services to individuals and businesses in eight mid-Willamette Valley communities spanning five Oregon counties. Their benefits for Part and Full time employees include group medical, dental, profit sharing, life insurance, Long Term Disability, Paid Time Off and more.
- Columbia River Bank (CRB) was chartered in 1977 and opened a single office in The Dalles, OR. Today, CRB stands as one of the largest community banks in the Northwest. CRB offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
- DB Professionals, Inc. services span end-to-end technology support from mainframe and legacy systems through client-server, networking and middleware, to web site and e-business design, development and support. Located in Portland, OR, DB Professionals, which provides a very attractive compensation package to its employees, is always looking for experienced and motivated consultants for meeting their client's IT requirements.
- Edge Wireless provides premier voice and data wireless service in southern Oregon, northern California, southeastern Idaho and Jackson, WY. Located in Bend, OR, Edge Wireless may have a career opportunity for you if you are looking for something challenging, innovative, dynamic and exciting. This company offers a flexible and comprehensive benefit plan.
- Endex Engineering is an award-winning, multi-disciplinary engineering consulting firm that is continuously searching for Engineers, Designers and Support Staff to work on building systems in a team environment of architects, owners, contractors, building officials, suppliers, and engineers. Endex is located Corvallis, OR and offers competitive wages, flexible work week, and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Frontier Management has the expertise in retirement living and assisted living to meet the needs of everyone. The corporate offices are located in Durham, OR, but their traditional and beautiful communities span from the Pacific Northwest to the Southwestern portion of the United States. Frontier communities typically employ the following positions based on their level of services; administrative, dietary, maintenance, housekeeping, and resident care.
- Harry & David Operations Corp., headquartered in Medford, OR, is one of the nation's premier direct marketing and e-commerce companies. The company also has facilities in Hebron, Ohio, Somis and Wasco, California, and more than 130 Harry and David Stores throughout the country. Currently employing more than 2,500 year-round employees, they also employ up to 8,000 during seasonal rush periods. Career opportunities range from marketing and merchandising to finance, retail management to operations management, information technology to Human Resources, and many other disciplines.
- "Henningsen Cold Storage Co. was originally founded in 1923 when Waldemar F. Henningsen, Sr., an immigrant from Denmark, purchased an ice business in Portland, Oregon. With the increased use of mechanical refrigeration, and growth of the frozen foods industry, the business evolved into primarily a cold storage company." Henningsen Cold Storage Co. is now one of the largest public refrigerated warehousing companies in North America and is very active in the frozen food industry. If you are looking for more than "just a job", check the opportunities at any of their locations for open career opportunities.
- Integra Telecom provides quality, user-friendly services based upon professionalism, innovation, and integration in the telecommunications industry. Located in Beaverton, OR, Integra Telecom employees enjoy a business-casual work environment, internal growth opportunities, exciting telecom leaders to work with, and excellent benefits.
- ISite Design started with a cell phone, PO Box and a passion to help businesses achieve success online. Eight years later they've grown into a leading provider of web strategy, design and development services, and expanded from their Portland, Oregon Headquarters to an additional location in Boston, Massachusetts to serve a growing national client base. Check out the current professional career opportunities here!
- Legacy Health System, located in Portland, OR, is one of Oregon's largest and best-known healthcare systems, with more than 8,500 full- and part-time employees dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care and service to our community. They have job openings available at a variety of locations, throughout their service area.
- LIME Financial offers competitive salaries, quality benefits, provides training and growth opportunities and recognizes employees for their contributions. Located in Lake Oswego, OR, is a dynamic and growing wholesale non-prime residential mortgage leader.
- Lithia Motors, Inc. currently has over 102 dealerships in 15 states with over 6,000 team members and they're still growing. Walt DeBoer started Lithia in 1946 as a single store on "The Plaza" in Ashland, Oregon. The company is headquartered in Medford, OR.
- Mt. Hood Meadows Ski Resort has numerous seasonal positions open now for the upcoming winter. Several positions are available for experienced applicants, but if youíve never worked at a ski resort before, donít worry! Theyíd love to have you start your ski industry career right there at Mt. Hood Meadows.
- Nike - What started with a handshake between two running geeks in sleepy Eugene, Oregon over 33 years ago, is now the world's most competitive sports and fitness company. The world headquarters is in Beaverton, Oregon. Today, Nike employs over 24,300 people. Nike looks for individuals who can contribute, grow, think, dream and create.
- With membership over 180,000, OnPoint Community Credit Union is one of Oregonís largest locally owned financial institutions. Founded over 75 years ago as Portland Teachers Credit Union, membership today is open to everyone who lives or works in Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Lane, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Polk, Washington, and Yamhill counties. OnPoint is committed to offer all the benefits important to their employees.
- Oregon Community Credit Union was founded 50 years ago by a small group of State of Oregon employees who pooled their money together in a shoe box. Today, theyíve grown to become the 3rd largest credit union in Oregon with more than 90,000 members and more than $700 million in assets. Headquartered in Eugene, OR, they offer competitive salaries, and plenty of training to help you along your career path.
- Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) is the state's only health and research university and it provides leading-edge health care services to patients throughout Oregon and the Pacific Northwest. OHSU Hospital and Doernbecher Children's Hospital are both located on the 100 acre main campus in Portland, OR. Job postings here are updated every Monday.
- Oregon Medical Laboratories (OML) is the largest clinical and drug testing laboratory in Oregon, with six laboratories serving a broad geographic area and performing 7 million tests annually. Founded in 1932 by Dr. Emil Furrer, a pathologist trained at the Mayo Clinic, OML is headquartered in Springfield, OR.
- Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) was founded in 1944 and is one of the nation's top ten science museums. Five exhibit halls and eight science labs offer 219,000 square feet of brain-powered fun through hundreds of interactive exhibits and hands-on demonstrations. Located in Portland, OR, OMSI considers applications for current openings only.
- OSU Federal Credit Union - In 1954, the Oregon State College Federal Credit Union opened for business with an official charter, a board of directors . . . and a shoe box in a desk drawer. "Over time, OSU Federal, Your Community Credit Union has grown to serve anyone who lives, works or goes to school in Benton, Lincoln, Linn, Marion or Polk County." Located in Corvallis, OR, OSU provides employees with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Oregon Historical Society - The journal of record for OHS, Oregon Historical Quarterly, has been published continuously since 1900. "The OHS artifacts collection comprises over 85,000 artifacts, including ancient objects from the earliest settlements, and objects that illustrate exploration in the Oregon Country, the growth of business and industry, the development of artwork and crafts, and maritime history, among many other topics." OHS does not accept unsolicited resumes and thus you should check current job openings before submitting your resume here.
- Otak delivers award-winning results for their clients. From engineering and design to planning and surveying, Otak's professionals are trained to exceed expectations. "Otak, Inc. was founded in 1981 by a small group of professionals who shared a vision for an integrated approach to planning, engineering and architecture. Nearly 25 years later, the firm has been recognized regionally and nationally for its innovative work on public transit, mixed-use projects, water-resources solutions and urban planning and design. With this success has come growth; they are now a team of more than 340 professionals in 11 offices in the United States, Iraq and the United Arab Emirates."
- Portland Art Museum - "The oldest art museum in the Pacific Northwest came into existence in the last days of 1892, when seven leaders of Portlandís business and cultural institutions signed the letters of incorporation that created the Portland Art Association." Today, it has amassed a diverse collection numbering over 35,000 objects and works of art including works of European painting and sculpture, American painting and sculpture, silver, Asian art, Native American art, Pre-Columbian art, Cameroon and other African art, contemporary art, sculpture, prints and drawings, and photography.
- Pacific Continental Bank, the operating subsidiary of Pacific Continental Corporation, delivers highly personalized services through fourteen banking offices in western Oregon and Washington State. Founded in 1972, Pacific Continental is headquartered in Eugene, OR and is one of "Oregonīs Best Companies to Work For".
- Planar Systems, Inc. was founded by Jim Hurd, Chris King and John Laney in 1983. Planar develops display products for commercial, industrial and medical business clients. Headquartered in Beaverton, OR, their work environment strongly encourages high performance, learning, creativity and fun.
- ProSight offers world-class Enterprise Investment Management solutions for government and business. "Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Portland, Oregon, ProSight has led the industry in applying the principles of portfolio management to business and technology investments." ProSight is always interested in talented and creative people who would like to work for their company.
- Randall Group, Inc. is a privately owned real estate investment company headquartered in Portland, Oregon. Their investment portfolio includes multi-family residential, small business industrial parks, and commercial office space in key Western markets. Randall offers outstanding benefits and bonus programs, recognition programs and a comprehensive training and education assistance program among other compensation that makes them a great place to work.
- R & H Construction is a progressive general building contractor performing work throughout the Pacific Northwest. Their services include general contracting, design-build and construction management on a variety of project types. Employees at R&H enjoy outstanding benefits and a positive work environment.
- Samaritan Health Services (SHS) is a network of Oregon hospitals, physicians and senior care facilities that serves the health care needs of people in the mid-Willamette Valley and the Central Oregon Coast. Headquartered in Corvallis, OR, SHS has an employee base of 4,300 and currently has openings for both professional and non-professional opportunities.
- StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. is all about insurance .. writing their first group policy in 1951. Today, from their Portland, Oregon headquarters to their many field offices, divisions and subsidiaries, you'll find like-minded individuals working to make a difference in the community.
- The Tonkin Family of Dealerships, Oregon's 17th largest private employer, has been in business for over 40 years and through 2 generations. They respect the unique contributions that each employee makes to the organization, and have a T.E.A.M. philosophy - Together Everyone Achieves More. This company is currently hiring to fill several open career opportunities.
- TripWire is the leading provider of change auditing software. Our software reduces operational risk and ensures the security and availability of your networks. Dr. Eugene Spafford and Gene Kim created the initial release of Tripwire software in 1992 at Purdue University. Headquartered in Portland, OR, Tripwire has a lot of inspired people, which makes this company very different from most of the places their employees have worked before. The environment at TripWire encourages employees to think creatively; to collaborate inventively; and to execute brilliantly.
- "As an industry leader in virtual payment solutions, Vesta Corporation is at the forefront of technologies that are shaping today's worldwide smart economy." "Headquartered in Portland, Oregon, USA, and with operations in China and the UK, Vesta has been an innovator and worldwide leader in virtual commerce since 1995." The company values individuals for their bright minds, unique talents, and diverse backgrounds.
- "Videx is an industry leader in the design and manufacturing of access control and data collection products. Through a combination of advanced design equipment and highly innovative people, Videx has become known for its ability to take a product from concept to production in a short period of time. Videx designs, manufactures, and distributes products directly from its headquarters located in Corvallis, Oregon."
- The Walsh Construction Group has brought quality and craftsmanship to the western United States since 1961. Using construction systems that include steel, concrete and wood frame, we build a variety of structures for clients across public, private, and non-profit sectors. Headquartered in Portland, OR, Walsh has a variety of career opportunities available in the Northwest.