Oklahoma’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Oklahoma’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Oklahomas employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- American Fidelity Assurance Company's story is one with roots planted firmly in Oklahoma and has represented a tradition of family, hard work and employee service for more than 40 years. "Founded in 1960 by our current CEO’s grandfather, C.W. Cameron, and father, C.B. Cameron, American Fidelity provides financial security solutions with value and convenience to trade and education associations."
- Arrow Trucking Co. is one of the largest and most experienced flatbed motor carriers in the nation. Founded over 60 years ago and headquartered in Tulsa, OK, Arrow provides the highest level of transportation services to our customers as well as an exceptional work environment for our drivers.
- Bank of Oklahoma, NA - Headquartered in Tulsa, OK, BOk has been Oklahoma's premier financial institution for over 90 years. "With 68 locations in Oklahoma, BOk is one of the largest commercial banking institutions in the region." You must register with their online career center and complete an online application to apply for any open positions.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Oklahoma is headquartered in Tulsa, OK, where it is committed to meeting the health care financing needs of Oklahomans. ,As the state’s oldest and largest private health insurer, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Oklahoma and related subsidiaries in Oklahoma provide benefit plans for more than 835,000 Oklahomans.
- Bob Moore Automotive consists of 8 retail dealerships, one Buy Here/Pay Here business and 3 auto body shops. Founded in Wichita, KS in 1951, the company has a dealership in Oklahoma City and is currently hiring Sales Professionals (Training Program with starting salary available), Mechanical Technicians, Body Shop Technicians & Painters, Accounting/Administrative & Lot Attendants. They accept all applications for employment.
- Bone & Joint Hospital® is a 102-bed hospital that provides surgical, medical and comprehensive rehabilitative care for all orthopedic health care needs. Tracing it's history back to 1923, Bone & Joint Hospital® is recognized as one of the top orthopedic hospitals in the United States. Located in Oklahoma City, OK, they currently have numerous career opportunities available.
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation, an Oklahoma City-based company, is one of the largest U.S. independent natural gas producers and the most active driller of new wells in the U.S. Chesapeake is looking for people who are self-motivated, team players and possess excellent interpersonal skills and offers excellent compensation, bonuses, stock and a great benefits program.
- The Chickasaw Nation's jurisdictional territory includes more than 7,648 square miles of south-central Oklahoma and encompasses all or parts of 13 Oklahoma counties. They are currently advertising several open career opportunities in a variety of disciplines, including gaming and IT.
- Computer System Designers (CSD) was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK. The firm also has offices in New Jersey and Washington, DC. CSD provides information technology, engineering, training and E-Learning support services to our Federal clients, including the Federal Aviation Administration. You can submit your resume online if you are interested in using current skills in a challenging environment.
- "Continuous Care Center is licensed as a general acute care hospital. We are a prime example of the new type of health care facility that is dedicated to providing quality acute care to medically complex, chronically or acutely ill patients who often require state-of-the art medical technology." Corporate offices are located in Tulsa, OK, with facilities in Tulsa, Sapulpa and Bartlesville.
Continuous Care Centers offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- Credit Union One of Oklahoma was originally chartered in 1949 to serve the employees of many state agencies. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, they now serve the community, employees and members of more than 45 agencies and associations throughout the state. Credit Union One offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, so check out what's available here!
- Deaconess Hospital has many great job opportunities in a variety of different positions. The main Deaconess campus is located in Oklahoma City, OK, with an additional campus in Bethany, OK.
- Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group, Inc. - Dollar and Thrifty are powerful vehicle rental brands that primarily serve value-conscious travelers. "Together, Dollar and Thrifty have operations in over 70 countries throughout the world, including approximately 800 corporate and franchised locations in the United States and Canada." Corporate offices for Dollar are located in Oklahoma City, OK, though franchise and career opportunities are available world-wide.
- First Fidelity Bank is locally owned with locations throughout the Oklahoma City metro area, Tulsa and Phoenix, Arizona. First Fidelity offers competitive salaries, full-time and part-time positions, incentive pay and comprehensive benefits.
- INTEGRIS Health is Oklahoma's largest not-for-profit Health Organization. Founded in the late 1950's, with corporate headquarters located on the campus of Baptist Medical Center in Oklahoma City, INTEGRIS has nearly 10,000 employees state-wide making it one of the largest private employers in the state. Competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the chance to learn and advance in your chosen field are all offered here along with a comprehensive benefits program.
- The J.D. McCarty Center was founded in 1946, established to treat just one thing: cerebral palsy. Since that time, the hospital has expanded its patient experience and level of expertise. Today, the McCarty Center has treated more than 70 different diagnoses of developmental disabilities. They are located in Norman, OK and are always looking for good nurses, therapists and direct care staff.
- Kingfisher Regional Hospital is located in Kingfisher, OK. Currently seeking to fill several professional and non-professional openings, this hospital offers competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes Work/Life programs.
- Long Wave Incorporatedis a privately owned, HUBZone Certified, small business established in 1995. Specializing in military communications and XML-related technologies, Long Wave is located in Oklahoma City, OK with offices in Vienna, VA, Fort Worth, TX and San Diego, CA. and it currently provides services and has employees in 15 states. Check out the opportunities here!
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P. is a publicly traded master limited partnership formed to own, operate and acquire a diversified portfolio of energy assets. Magellan offers numerous career opportunities for talented professionals. Located in Tulsa, OK, they are looking for self-motivated team players with excellent interpersonal skills that welcome working in a fast-paced environment.
- McAlester Regional Hospital and Medical Center )MRHC), located in the center of southeastern Oklahoma, is a 197 bed not-for-profit healthcare facility. More than 800 employees partner with MRHC physicians to provide care that makes a difference in the lives of patients and their families.
- Mercy Health System of Oklahoma offers employment opportunities in Ardmore, Oklahoma and throughout the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Mercy Health, Oklahoma's only magnet hospital, offers competitive wages and salaries, and a full benefits package.
- Muskogee Regional Medical Center (MRMC) traces its' history back to the first hospital in Muskogee, and in Indian Territory, which was St. Mary's Sanitarium, founded in 1893 by Dr. Francis Bartow Fite. MRMC offers a full array of benefits and competitive compensation and is currently looking to fill career opportunities in both professional and non-professional fields.
- The doors to Norman Regional Hospital opened on June 2, 1946 with 61 beds and a staff of 29 employees. Norman Regional is currently hiring for several disciplines in both professional and non-professional fields. They offer a wide range of benefits to its employees from medical, dental and vision benefits to educational assistance and retirement benefits.
- "OE&G Energy Corp, with headquarters in Oklahoma City, is the parent company of Oklahoma Gas and Electric Company (OG&E), a regulated electric utility, and Enogex Inc., a natural gas pipeline business. OGE Energy and its subsidiaries have about 3,000 employees." Incorporated on February 27, 1902, OG&E Electric Services now serves approximately 735,000 retail customers in Oklahoma and western Arkansas. You may apply for current openings by submitting your resume online.
- Oklahoma Central Credit Union is looking for friendly, down to earth people interested in a career helping their members reach financial goals. Located in Tulsa, OK, Oklahoma Central has 6 full-service branch locations and hundreds of no-fee ATM's.
- Oklahoma Employees Credit Union (OECU), founded in 1954, is a Financial Cooperative owned and controlled by its members. Over the years, OECU's membership has grown from 19 charter members to over 36,000 members. They offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
- ONEOK, Inc. is a diversified energy company headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma. "In 1906 four men had the vision to see the benefits of natural gas for Oklahomans. Dennis T. Flynn and Charles Ames started a new company with T.N. Barnsdall and Glenn T. Braden to supply gas to Oklahoma Gas & Electric. The new enterprise, called Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, was officially established on October 12, 1906, with headquarters in Oklahoma City." That small pipeline company grew until it is today a Fortune 500 company with more than two million natural gas customers in Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas. ONEOK currently has several career opportunities available.
- QuikTrip Corporation, headquartered in Tulsa, OK is an American owned privately held company. They have over 460 convenience stores, all open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and no store is franchised. QuikTrip Managers, Assistant Managers and Clerks are among the highest paid in the retail industry and the company also offers a great benefits program as well.
- "Located in northeastern Oklahoma, Saint Francis Health System is one of the area's most preferred employers." Saint Francis Health System is an integrated, medically-based Health System with an emphasis on a complete continuum of care. They currently have a medical and dental staff of over 700, with a full employee staff of more than 7,000 making it one of the largest employers in the state.
- St. John Health System has over 80 years of history in Tulsa, OK. As one of the largest and most respected healthcare providers in Oklahoma, St. John provides exceptional career advantages.
- Shawnee Medical Center Clinic over 35 years of progressive, top quality medical care, in their primary service area covering Pottawatomie, Lincoln and Seminole counties in Oklahoma. Please call them for current job openings or to get information on physician recruitment.
- Sonic Corporation is headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, and has franchised drive-in locations that are independently owned and operated throughout the United States. Sonic Drive-In, founded in 1953 is one of the few remaining drive-in chains left in America.
- TPi Billing Solutions is a family owned and operated company headquartered in Tulsa, OK. The company was initially established by Roy E. Thomas and Don Thomas in the mid-1960s. TPi Billing Solutions' original mission was to meet the billing needs of rural telephone companies in Oklahoma and Arkansas. TPi has since expanded to serve the medical and financial services industries, as well as offer solutions to utilities providers and non-profit organizations.
- Tronox Incorporated is the world's third-largest producer and marketer of titanium dioxide, a preferred white pigment that whitens and opacifies paint, plastics, paper, ink and hundreds of everyday products. Headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK, Tronox operates five titanium dioxide facilities in North America, Europe and Australia. They also produce electrolytic and specialty chemicals at facilities in the United States at Henderson, Nevada, Hamilton, Mississippi, and Soda Springs, Idaho.
- Valley View Regional Hospital (VVRH) is located in Ada, OK, but serves a broad 10-county service area in south central and parts of southeastern Oklahoma. VVRH employees receive a benefits package full of options, depending upon employee status.
- W.H. Braum's Ice Cream began in the state of Kansas in 1933, but is now headquartered in Oklahoma City, OK. Today, Braum's owns seven farms and ranches, totaling over 40,000 acres (62 square miles) of some of the best farm and ranch land in America! Braums offers employment to everyone from high school students to retirees and often may have shift manager positions available as well.
- Woodward Regional Hospital in Woodward, OK, accepts applications continually for high-demand positions. Some positions may also offer a signing bonus and/or moving expense reimbursement.