New Jersey’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with New Jersey’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the New Jerseys employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- American Standard Company traces its roots back to the 1881 founding of American Radiator in Buffalo, NY. Today this global corporation has its headquarters in Piscataway, NJ, but their business is global and consists of three businesses: Air Conditioning Systems and Services, Bath & Kitchen Products and Vehicle Control System. Opportunities here are endless!
- AtlantiCare Regional Medical Centers' main campus is located in Atlantic City, NJ, with corporate offices in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. AtlantiCare has thousands of employees, hundreds of services, and scores of locations for you to choose from. There are currently open career opportunities in both professional and non-professional fields.
- Automatic Data Processing (ADP) handles employer-related functions that require extensive processing including payroll, recordkeeping and technology, among others. Headquartered in Roseland, NJ, the company is global and is the single source for employee administration functions for companies in 26 countries. ADP is looking for qualified and motivated professionals who want to build their careers in our domestic or international offices.
- BASF - The Chemical Company Group has approximately 81,000 employees, customers in over 170 countries and more than 100 production sites, and is the world's leading chemical company. BASF Corporation North America Regional Heaquarters are located in Florham Park, NJ. BASF will make your career better, with outstanding career advancement opportunities, unique training and development programs, and a stable, supportive, collaborative environment.
- Becton, Dickson & Company (BD) is a medical technology company that serves healthcare institutions, life science researchers, clinical laboratories, industry and the general public. BD is headquartered in the US, but has offices in more than 50 countries world-wide. BD invites you to take personal responsibility for your career growth and development and join a company that values diversity, values ideas and values innovation.
- Bergen Regional Medical Center provides healthcare to the residents of Paramus, NJ. Located on a 65 acre campus, BRMC boasts 1,185 beds making it the largest hospital in the state. Professional and non-professional career opportunites are currently available.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb - Princeton, NJ is headquarters for the Bristol-Myers Squibb Pharmaceutical Research Institute, part of a corporation that traces its' roots back to 1887. If you enjoy working with high caliber people in science, marketing, sales or administration to name a few, then Bristol-Myers Squibb could be the place for you!
- Burlington Coat Factory has engineering facilities and the company corporate headquarters in Burlington, NJ. Founded in 1924, the Burlington opened its first retail outlet store in Burlington. Today the company is a national retail chain offering high quality merchandise at discount prices. Burlington Coat Factory offers a variety of medical and lifestyle benefits to eligible employees and their dependents.
- "In 1869, Ulysses S. Grant was sworn into the Presidency and the last stake was driven into the transcontinental railroad. That same year, two men — a fruit merchant named Joseph Campbell and an icebox manufacturer named Abraham Anderson — shook hands in Camden, New Jersey, to form a business that would one day become one of the most recognized in the world and serve as a symbol of Americana: Campbell Soup Company." Today, the company, headquartered in Camden, NJ stretches internationally, with the Campbell name known and recognized in nearly every country of the world. Campbell encompasses many brands and all possibilities are located on the career site for this company.
- Chubb Group is a leading global insurance organization that receives high ratings for financial strength from the A.M. Best, Standard and Poor’s and Moody’s rating agencies. Founded in 1882, as a marine underwriting business, today, he Chubb Corporation’s worldwide headquarters are located in Warren, NJ., but the company has more than 120 offices in some 29 countries worldwide in North America, Europe, Latin America, Asia and Australia.
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) is headquartered in Short Hills, NJ and is the global source for instant, relevant business information that powers e-commerce. Tracing its roots back to July, 20, 1841, D&B is proud to offer a broad range of benefits designed to meet the diverse needs of their team members. At D&B your creative ideas are encouraged and rewarded!
- Educational Testing Service (ETS) is non-profit company whose mission is to advance quality and equity in education for all people worldwide. Building a career with ETS means joining a team of diverse, talented, and innovative professionals dedicated to serving the educational community and those individuals in need of assessment. Their corporate headquarters is located in Princeton, NJ and the company was founded in 1947.
- Foster Wheeler is a global engineering and construction contractor and power equipment supplier, with a reputation for delivering high quality, technically-advanced, reliable facilities and equipment on time, on budget and with a world-class safety record. Foster Wheeler was formed in 1927 from a merger of two companies, both of which trace their roots back to the late 1800s. Thanks to their unique combination of size and strength, Foster Wheeler can offer a wide range of opportunities.
- The Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co. (A&P) has fulfilled the shopping needs of families throughout North America since 1859. "With corporate headquarters in Montvale, N.J., A&P operates 404 stores in the United States under 8 retail banners, which include conventional supermarkets, food and drug combination stores, and discount food stores. A&P also currently employs nearly 43,000 associates and currently has available openings in Pharmacy, Retail and Corporate functions.
- Hackensack University Medical Center is a 781-bed teaching and research hospital affiliated with The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey–New Jersey Medical School, is the largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services in the state of New Jersey. Founded in 1888, the hospital is the largest provider of inpatient and outpatient services in the state of New Jersey. They currently have several "Hot Openings" available.
- "Hoffman-LaRoche, Inc. (Roche), based in Nutley, N.J., is the U.S. prescription drug unit of the Roche Group, one of the world’s leading research-oriented health care groups with core businesses in pharmaceuticals and diagnostics." Founded in 1896 in Basel, Switzerland, opening its first office in the United States in 1905 and in 1929, the company relocated to its current campus where it was incorporated. Roche currently has numerous career openings throughout the US.
- Honeywell's employees and their inventions have been building a better world since the 1880s. They have created groundbreaking technology solutions for customers of aerospace, transportation systems, and specialty materials businesses and are still the world's leader in automation and control solutions. Honeywell is the largest industrial company headquartered in New Jersey.
- Horizon BCBS-NJ is best known for their managed care and traditional indemnity plans for individuals and employers — the cornerstone of their health care business. Founded in 1932, Horizon is the only licensed BCBS plan in New Jersey. If dynamic and productive relationships are important to you, check out their current career opportunities.
- The development of the first ready-made, ready-to-use surgical dressings by Johnson & Johnson in the mid-1880s marked not only the birth of a company, but also the first practical application of the theory of antiseptic wound treatment. Headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ, Johnson & Johnson employs more than 115,000 in 57 countries through more than 230 operating companies. If you are an achiever, confident in your abilitiesand want to make a difference, check out the career opportunities here!
- Lucent Technology designs and delivers the systems, services and software that drive next-generation communications networks. Lucent traces its communications roots back to 1876, but it wasn't renamed until 1996. With corporate headquarters located in Murray Hill, NJ, Lucent currently has career opportunities available in several position functions and at competitive pay and benefits.
- Panasonic Corporation of North America has set the standards for electronics for over 75 years. Panasonic USA headquarters are located in Secaucus, NJ, where they currently have numerous career opportunities available that offer competitive compensation and benefits.
- "Established in 1891, Merck & Co., Inc. discovers, develops, manufactures and markets vaccines and medicines to address unmet medical needs." Merck & Co., Inc. Global Headquarters are located in Whitehouse Station, NJ. The company offers a competitive and valuable rewards program which includes total compensation.
- MJM Insurance Group was formed in 1913 by factory owners who wanted to purchase insurance from a reliable, local safety-oriented carrier, the Company has earned a reputation for efficiency and integrity. The companys home office is located in Trenton, NJ, with branch offices in Parsippany & Hammonton. Competitive salaries, educational programs and career advancement opportunities are available for those with a drive to succeed.
- North Jersey Media Group employs nearly 1,700 people among its various locations in northern New Jersey. Career opportunities range from positions in the journalism, printing, and publishing professions to technical and administrative specialties. North Jersey Media Group is a family-owned publishing and printing company whose history can be traced back to 1895.
- Pathmark Stores was established in 1968 and was a pioneer in the "super center" concept, which combined traditional grocery and perishable items with expanded offerings on non-foods, including small appliances. Pathmark was the first supermarket company in the Northeast to operate its stores 24 hours each day, 7 days a week. Pathmark's corporate offices are located in Carteret, NJ and career opportunities are available there as well as in individual stores, where you can choose between Store Management and Store Associate.
- Prudential Financial, Inc. is located in Newark, NJ. "Prudential Financial companies serve individual and institutional customers worldwide and include The Prudential Insurance Company of America, one of the largest life insurance companies in the U.S." "The Prudential experience is choice, flexibility, diversity, and community. It's the freedom to follow your ability wherever it may lead, plus the resources and support to make the decisions that are right for you."
- PSE&G is one of the nation's leading energy and services companies. The company was formed in 1903 and is located in Newark, NJ. PSE&G provides an excellent opportunity for growth, along with highly competitive compensation and benefits programs.
- Schering-Plough was first established in the late 1800s as the U.S. subsidiary of Schering AG, a German-based pharmaceutical and chemical company. Today, the company world headquarters is located in Kenilworth, NJ and the company has over 32,000 employees. There are numerous opportunities currently available both internationally and in the USA.
- "Telcordia Technologies provides open, flexible, and configurable software and services for IP, wireline, mobility and cable networks—helping communications companies around the world transform, manage, and grow their networks." The company is headquartered in Piscataway, NJ, and has offices, technicians, and support personnel throughout the world. "If you are looking to join a leading company that values its people and their contributions, see what Telcordia has to offer."
- Toys "R" Us was founded in 1948 as a baby furniture store in Washington, DC. Ten years later, toys were added and the name of Toys "R" Us was adopted. The Toys "R" Us, Inc. corporate headquarters is located in Wayne, NJ. "If you are a hardworking and dedicated kid-at-heart who enjoys working in the retail industry, then a position at Toys "R" Us may be the ideal career opportunity for you."
- Valley National Bank has been providing quality banking and financial services to retail, commercial and trust customers for more than 79 years. Valley National Bank's home office is located in Wayne, NJ, and with assets over $12 billion, Valley operates 167 branches throughout northern and central New Jersey and Manhattan.