New Hampshire’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with New Hampshire’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the New Hampshires employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- BankNorth is one of the 25 largest commercial banking organizations in the United States. Headquartered in Portland, ME, BankNorth employees over 8,000 throughout the New England area including numerous branch and ATM locations in New Hampshire. They provide outstanding benefits for both full-time and part-time employees.
- Bottomline Technologies provides payments and invoice automation software and services to organizations seeking more secure and efficient financial processes. Founded in 1989, with headquarters located in Portsmouth, NH, the company take great pride and care in nurturing a productive workplace where employees experience success in a team setting, while also achieving their own career goals and development.
- C&S Wholesale Grocers has provided first-class warehousing & distribution services to their customers for over 85 years. The company is based in Keene, NH, with several warehouse locations throughout the Northeast as well as one in California. C & S is an innovative, fast-paced company whose customers include Pathmark, Safeway, Giant Foods and A & P Food Stores among others. The company offers competitive compensation packages.
- Canobie Lake Park has hundreds of seasonal career opportunities in the spring and summer, but they also have some full-time year round positions available also. Tracing its roots back to 1902, this amusement park and resort is now closed for the winter season, but they still have full-time mechanic positions available.
- Catholic Medical Center's strong history in Manchester, NH dates back to the early 1890s. CMC offers competitive wages and benefits, the latest in technology, and a supportive work environment. Positions are currently availabe in both clinical and non-clinical roles, and the quickest way to apply here is online.
- Cheshire Medical Center is located in Keene, NH and serves the approximate 22,000 residents of that city. A recent search here showed open career opportunities in both professional and non-professional occupations.
- "Concord Hospital, a regional medical center, is the second busiest acute care hospital in the State with 295 licensed beds and 209 staffed beds." "With 2,205 full-time equivalent employees, Concord Hospital is the largest private employer in Concord." Concord offers a diverse benefits packages that caters to the needs of their diverse workforce.
- eCopy is always looking for high-energy, results-oriented individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate a will to succeed. Founded in 1992, and headquartered in Nashua, NH, this company mantains offices throughout the US and has an international presence in the UK, Australia and Japan. eCopy offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a pleasant working environment with great people.
- ES3, LLC is a brick and mortar solutions provider in the grocery industry and is currently building the largest grocery warehouse facility in the world that will service a host of consumer products companies and supermarket retailers in a variety of regions across the continental United States. The company, located in Keene, NH seeks talented people who are motivated by growth & change and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Fisher Scientific International, Inc. is a Fortune 500 company founded in 1902. Corporate headquarters are located in Hampton, NH, but Fisher Companies have facilities world-wide. The company is a leading provider of products and services to the scientific-research community and clinical laboratories. Fisher offers a wide range of career opportunities and they are proud to offer competitive compensation programs, bonuses, profit sharing, 401k matching, and comprehensive benefits packages.
- Fidelity Investments is comprised of several companies and more than 40 business units. Their New Hampshire presence is located in Merrimack. Fidelity has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services including investment management. A job at Fidelity can open up a world of career possibilities.
- Mall of New Hampshire offers 125 specialty stores, 4 full-service restaurants, and a 550-seat Food Court, besides Sears, JC Penney, Macy's and Best Buy which anchor the mall. Located in Manchester, NH, the career page here lists jobs at all mall locations.
- Merchants Automotive Group is a family-operated business specializing in vehicle sales, leases and rentals. If your career in the automotive industry has stalled, or if you'd like to get started in this amazing business, Merchants Automotive Group may have a place for you. Founded in 1962, "Merchants Motors" began as a small automobile dealership in downtown Manchester, New Hampshire. Today the company is headquartered in Hooksett, NH.
- "Monadnock Community Hospital (MCH) strives to employ and retain the most highly qualified individuals by providing equitable wages and benefits, promoting from within and supporting the continuing education efforts of staff." MCH opened its doors as the Peterborough Hospital in 1923 and is located in Peterborough, NH.
- New Hampshire International Speedway, located in London, NH, is already recruiting for the 2007 racing season. All departments are looking for help and both day and night shifts are available. NHIS is the largest sports facility in in New England is terms of seating capacity. The oval speedway features stock cars, modifieds and trucks as well as Nascar events.
- NSS Corp believes that their successful working environment can be attributed to many different factors, some of which include their standard benefits package; the below average employee turn-over rate; their various bonus and incentive plans, including the annual "Employee Recognition Program"; their work ethics and beliefs; and the overall workplace environment. NSS Corp, founded in 1979 and located in Bedford, NH, is in the business of providing retail delivery solutions to the financial services industry.
- Ocean National Bank
fosters an environment where initiative, teamwork, creativity and commitment are encouraged and rewarded. Ocean's corporate headquarters are located in Portmouth, NH, but the bank has offices and branches scatter throughout Maine & New Hampshire. On August 1, 1854, Ocean Bank opened its doors and on July 3, 1865, the bank became a nationally chartered institution. Ocean's is a commercial bank that is small-business focused, with retail banking services for business owners and individuals seeking a comprehensive financial relationship delivered locally.
- PC (and Mac) Connection was founded in 1982 and in 1998, the company opened its new corporate headquarters in Merrimack, N.H. As technology continues to march forward, PC Connection will continue to be a primary rapid response provider for complete IT solutions. They currently have openings in sales as well as many other areas of the company.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital was opened in Portsmouth, NH in 1884. The hospital always looking for dedicated professionals to join their dynamic healthcare team. Portsmouth Regional offers competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k) retirement plan, outstanding educational resources, and a generous paid time-off plan.
- Pragmatech Software, Inc. is the worldwide leader in improving sales effectiveness through personalized communications. Founded in 1994 and located in Nashua, NH, the company currently has several open career opportunities. "In addition to a great working environment Pragmatech Software, Inc. offers outstanding benefits. United States based employees who work at least 30 hours per week are eligible to participate in our comprehensive and competitive benefit programs."
- Public Service of New Hampshire is the Granite State's largest electric utility, serving more than 475,000 homes and businesses throughout the state. Formed in 1926, PSNH is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northeast Utilities.
- St. Joseph Healthcare is a comprehensive healthcare system that serves the Greater Nashua area, western New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts. St. Joseph Hospital was dedicated on May 1, 1908 and is now the main campus for St. Joseph Healthcare. There are currently "Hot" openings in several New Hampshire locations.
- Stonyfield Farm is committed to keeping artificial ingredients out of food. That’s why we use only pure all natural and organic ingredients. The company was founded in Wilton, NH, in 1983 as a project to help revitalize the struggling New England dairy industry and support family farms. Stonyfield Farm currently has several open positions in a variety of fields.
- The Mount Washington Resort at Bretton Woods features the historic Mount Washington Hotel, Bretton Woods ski area which includes a 100km Nordic center and a 27 hole championship golf course. Employment options and those who work at Mount Washington Resort are as diverse as the property itself. Whether you desire a winter at the ski area, a summer at the golf course, a cooking career or a future in sales, The Mount Washington Resort in Bretton Woods, NH has it all!
- Timberland is headquartered in Stratham, NH and can trace its history back to 1908, well before the Timberland name was born in 1973. They offer various career opportunities in several locations around the world.
- Windmill International provides leading-edge program management, engineering, training, technology and software development. Founded in 1988, the company is based in Nashua, NH with offices in Oklahoma City, OK and Arlington, VA. They are continuously looking for the highest caliber people available in such areas as government procurement, program management, configuration and logistics management, information technology, and systems test and engineering.