Nevada’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Nevada’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Nevadas employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Working at Alere Medical Inc. requires commitment, flexibility, and a healthy dose of caring. "Alere is a rapidly growing company that works in a professional, fast-paced, and dynamic environment." They focus on hiring and retaining talented people and are located in Reno, NV.
- "Ameristar Casinos, Inc. is a leading Las Vegas-based gaming and entertainment company known for its premier properties characterized by innovative architecture, state-of-the-art casino floors and superior dining, lodging and entertainment offerings." Founded in 1954, Ameristar has been a public company since November, 1993. Currently there are open career opportunities in several Nevada casinos.
- Anthem/BlueCross BlueShield of Nevada serves approximately 910,000 customers from offices located in Las Vegas and Reno, NV.
Anthem offers the stability, resources and development opportunities that a large industry leader can provide. It's the kind of environment that fuels innovation and camaraderie among colleagues, and the ease of communication typically found in smaller companies.
- Barrick Goldstrike in Elko, NV is the flagship property of Barrick Gold Corporation and is still the company's largest producer. Barrick employees include everyone from mining engineers, geologists and metallurgists, to finance, environmental and safety professionals, all trained in the latest developments in their fields and all compensated with competitive wages and benefits. "Barrick is the world’s largest gold mining company, with operating mines and advanced exploration and development projects on five continents."
- Bechtel offers premier engineering, construction and project management services globally. Founded in 1898 doing construction work grading for the railroad in Oklahoma Territory, the company has since completed more than 22,000 projects in 140 nations on all seven continents. The local Nevada office is located in Las Vegas, so check out current openings there.
- Boyd Gaming Corporation is headquartered in Las Vegas, and offers an outstanding work environment for all our employees with opportunities for advancement. The company currently operates 18 casino entertainment properties with operations in Nevada, New Jersey, Mississippi, Louisiana, Indiana, and Illinois. Each properties career openings are listed separately, so opportunities you may be interested in can be easily browsed.
- "Business Bank of Nevada opened for business in Las Vegas on October 18, 1995, under the name of Las Vegas Business Bank. In June 1997, the bank opened its second branch in Las Vegas, which now serves as the company’s current headquarters." Your resume can be emailed, faxed or mailed to Human Resources.
- CCCommunications is owned and operated by Churchill County and is located in Fallon, NV. The company serves the residents and businesses of Churchill County with local and long distance telephone service, cellular and wireless services, Internet access including dial-up, and Broadband High-Speed and Digital Television. Openings are posted online and an application can be printed, but the application must be mailed to Human Resources.
- Chilton Engineering and Surveying can trace their roots back to 1899 in Elko, NV. Engineers and Surveyors are supported by an impressive array of state-of-the-art computerized data collectors, plotters and CADD equipment to better serve the needs of our clients.
- Chromalloy Nevada - An F.A.A. Repair Station performing high-tech repairs on gas turbine engine components in Carson City, Nevada. There are currently several career opportunities here. For immediate consideration, qualified applicants can apply in person during regular business hours Monday - Friday.
- Community Bank of Nevada is publicly owned and one of the largest locally operated banks in southern Nevada. This bank has immediate openings for talented, hard-working and career oriented individuals. The company offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package and the opportunity for professional development.
- Community One Federal Credit Union is a progressive member-owned organization, providing quality financial service to the Clark County community. Community One actively seeks individuals capable of working in a team environment and offers benefit programs for both part-time and full-time employees.
- Desert Springs Hospital Medical Center is a 286-bed acute care facility located in southeast Las Vegas, NV. Founded in 1971, the hospital has been referred to as the "Heart Hospital" by long-time residents, due to its solid reputation as a leader in cardiac care. You may apply for open positions online or pick up an application at the information desk in the hospital's main lobby.
- EnduraCare is the leader in providing complete therapy management solution packages to hospitals, physicians and long-term care facilities. EnduraCares' corporate headquarters are located in Las Vegas, NV, but they supply services to more than 270 facilities in 23 states. The company compensates professional team members with competitive benefit programs.
- Founded in Reno, NV over 68 years ago, Harrah's Entertainment is the world's largest provider of branded casino entertainment through operating subsidiaries. If you’re motivated, inspired and driven to win, check out their current openings. Harrah's rewards their employees with excellent compensation and benefits as well as outstanding opportunities for professional growth.
- International Game Technology (IGT) believes their employees are their most sustainable competitive advantage. IGT is always on the lookout for talented people who can work in a team environment. The company is the foremost supplier of gaming machines and gaming monitoring systems in the world and is headquartered in Reno, NV, with offices around the world.
- IQ Systems, Inc. was founded in 1993 to provide northern Nevada with expert solutions in the growing computer network and system integration market. To view their current listings please visit RenoHelpWanted.com.
- Meridian Gold and its predecessor companies, FMC and FMC Gold, have been successfully finding, developing, operating, and reclaiming gold mines since 1972. Corporate headquarters are located in Reno, NV, with mining operations in Elko, NV and Salmon, ID. The company also has offices and operations in South America. Meridian Gold looks for people who bring their best to work each day whatever their unique set of talents.
- Meridias Capital has become the fastest growing privately owned mortgage financing lender in the western United States by providing borrowers unprecedented access to the best rates and terms in today's dynamic mortgage markets. The company has corporate offices in Henderson, NV, but maintains 24 facilities in 9 states.
- "MGM-Mirage, one of the world's leading and most respected hotel and gaming companies, owns and operates 24 properties located in Nevada, Mississippi and Michigan, and has investments in four other properties in Nevada, New Jersey, Illinois and the United Kingdom." With a dedicated staff of over 70,000 employees MGM is committed to providing an unsurpassed experience for every one of our guests.
- National Micro Rentals has been supplying computers and presentation equipment with unmatched service and support for almost two decades. If you enjoy working in an environment that provides support and encouragement through a team of dedicated employees, then they invite you to consider a career with National MicroRentals, Inc.
- "The Nevada Cancer Institute (NVCI) has many exciting career fields which allow you to be an integral part of our fight against cancer." NVCI is committed to attracting, hiring, and training enthusiastic employees who will partner together to fulfill the organization's mission to fight cancer. The flagship facility located in Summerlin, NV, opened in August of 2005.
- Nevada Power is looking for qualified people to join in one of the premier energy companies in the West. The are strong believers in teamwork and encourage our employees to be innovators. "Nevada Power Company has been serving Las Vegas since 1906 when the city was little more than a village at the end of a railroad line." In 1937, Southern Nevada Power became the first utility to distribute electricity from newly completed Hoover Dam.
- Nevada State Bank is the oldest community bank in Nevada and the fourth largest bank in the state, with a complete range of consumer, small business, real estate and corporate banking services. "Nevada State Bank allows interested individuals to apply for up to three open positions at a time. Once a position is filled, applicants can apply for another position, up to a maximum of three." The bank currently has 71 branches and more than 86 ATMs statewide and serves 18 different Nevada communities.
- Northern Nevada Medical Center is currently licensed for 100 beds with 151,500 square feet on seven floors. NVMC currently has several professional and non-professional career opportunities available .. they even offer a relocation assistance program for qualified RNs! The medical center opened in January of 1983 in Sparks, NV.
- "Reno-Sparks Convention and Visitors Authority employs approximately 400 people at a variety of facilities located throughout Reno-Sparks, America's Adventure Place." Full-time employees are offered an excellent career opportunities and an outstanding benefit package. Part-time and seasonal employees, are offered a variety of interesting and challenging indoor and outdoor positions at many of our facilities.
- St. Rose Dominican Hospital is located in Henderson, NV, and was founded in 1947. Together, their two facilities offer the services of 930 affiliated physicians and 1,924 employees who handle more than 20,000 inpatient visits and 96,000 outpatient visits each year. They welcome professionals who share their vision of delivering high-quality care.
- ScripNet located in Las Vegas, NV, specializes exclusively in serving the needs of injured workers and those responsible for their care. ScripNet is devoted to containing the rising cost of workers compensation while preserving the patient/provider relationship and enhancing the quality of pharmacy care delivery. Founded in 1997, ScripNet offers very competitive salaries and benefits. Initial salary offers are typically based on pre-established salary ranges.
- Silver State Mortgage is consistantly looking for qualified individuals in various areas to help their business grow. The company was incorporated in the state of Nevada on June 29, 1994 and is located in Las Vegas, NV. Silver State Mortgage is the premier local direct lender in the state of Nevada.
- Southwest Gas Company consists of Corporate Offices and one service division in Las Vegas, NV as well as divisions in Central Arizona, Southern Arizona, Northern Nevada, and Southern California. Applications are accepted for published vacancies only, of which there are currently several. Southwest Gas was founded in 1931.
- Station Casinos, Inc. is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada and operates 13 properties in the Las Vegas and Henderson area. Station Casinos provides an open door relationship with our Team Members, extensive training and development opportunities, excellent wages and benefits, on-site parking and on-site child care.
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center is currently recruiting for several career opportunities. Located in Sumerlin, NV, the hospital features 281 licensed beds and is situated on a 40 acre campus with room for future expansion. Summerlin even offers an innovative employee benefit .. a new employee mortgage program.
- The Venetian is the largest and most spectacular four-star resort in the world. The Venetian has been awarded numerous Community and Diversity awards and offers exceptional benefits to all eligible employees.