Missouriís Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Missouriís largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Missouris employerís job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Ameren is headquartered in St. Louis, Mo. and provides energy services to more than 3 million customers in Missouri and Illinois. Offering excellent salaries and competitive benefits, a recent check at this site showed many open career opportunities at Ameren.
- American Italian Pasta Company strives to maintain a professional environment composed of qualified, enthusiastic, and dedicated members. Headquarted in Kansas City, MO, this company offers a compensation system is based on pay for performance as well as recognition, which includes a comprehensive benefits package as well.
- Anheuser-Busch Companies believe that work can, and should, be enjoyable as well as challenging and they further believe that talented people can keep the company strong. Several facilities of Anheuser-Busch are located in St. Louis, MO. Their offering of a flexible "Total Rewards" program is among the best in American industry.
- Asynchrony Solutions is one of the top 50 companies in the St. Louis, MO region. "Asynchrony Solutions is an information-technology consulting firm specializing in systems integration, custom-application development and secure collaboration."
- Bernstein-Rein Advertising, Inc. is headquartered in Kansas City, MO and has been privately owned since 1964. Click on job opening of your choice on the left to find out more about that specific job including qualifications and experience.
- Build-a-Bear Workshop® debuted in St. Louis in October of 1997. It was founded as an interactive entertainment retail experience based on the love and friendship that connects us to stuffed animals. Opportunities here consist of corporate personnel, as well as management at a retail location. Currently there are 276 locations nationwide.
- Centene Corporation was founded as a single health plan in 1984 and has established itself as a leader in the healthcare services field. Located in St. Louis, MO, Centene offers a comprehensive benefits package.
- Charter Communicationsģ is headquartered in St. Louis, MO and currently has several career opportunities open there. When Charter began as a small company in 1993, their only product was analog video. Today Charter Communications is a Fortune 500 company, bringing you the cutting edge in digital entertainment and communications for the home.
- "Children's Mercy Hospitals and Clinics was founded in 1897 by two widowed sisters, Dr. Katharine Berry Richardson, a surgeon, and Dr. Alice Berry Graham, a dental surgeon." Today, The Children's Mercy Hospital provides more than 40,000 in-patient days of care and more than 135,000 visits in the out-patient department each year. They currently have several available career opportunities.
- "CoxHealth got its start, on Thanksgiving in 1906 in St. Louis when Ellen Burge, the widow of a prominent Springfield lawyer, donated her frame duplex on Jefferson Avenue to be used as a Methodist hospital. It was named Burge Deaconess Hospital in her honor. Offering a comprehensive benefits package, CoxHealth currently has several job openings.
- "DST Systems, Inc. provides sophisticated information processing and computer software services and products that help clients improve productivity, increase efficiency, and provide higher levels of customer service." Founded in 1969, DST Systems is located in Kansas City, MO. The company offers a competitive compensation package to meet the needs of all employees.
- Duck Creek Technologies, headquartered in Bolivar, MO, was founded in 2000 to help meet the needs of the insurance automation industry. "Careers at Duck Creek range from internships to positions for the experienced professional. If you have all the qualities of a "Duck," they may have an opening for you."
- Edward Jones, has home offices in St. Louis, MO and Tempe, AZ. Whether you're ready for a change, want to begin your career in the right place, or desire the security of working for an industry leader, chances are - this is the right place to start.
- Emerson Electric has been in business since 1890. They have grown to become one of the world's leading manufacturing companies with operations around the globe. Emerson provides outstanding career opportunities in a wide variety of industries.
- Energizer Holdings is a consumer goods company operating globally in the broad categories of household and personal care products. Energizer's history goes all the way back to 1886, when former Brush Electric Company executive W. H. Lawrence formed the National Carbon Company (NCC), the present-day Energizer. Corporate global headquarters are located in St. Louis, MO.
- Express Scripts is headquartered in St. Louis, MO and currently employs over 9,000 people nationwide. The company provides a quality benefits program that responds to employee needs, competes within our industry, and represents an important part of total compensation.
- Graybar Electric is an employee-owned company, known for having dedicated, well-trained employees who possess the commitment and expertise to satisfy customer needs. They strive to hire individuals who will thrive in their fast-paced, challenging environment. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, the roots of this company can be traced back to 1869.
- Hallmark Cards, Inc. was founded in January of 1910 and currently has more than 18,000 employees world-wide. About 4500 employees work at the corporate headquarters which are located in Kansas City, MO. Hallmark currently has career opportunities open.
- H & R Block, Inc. is a growing company, and they need bright, creative and diverse thinkers to grow with them. World headquarters is located on Main St. in Kansas City, MO. Today, H & R Block is much more than an income tax preparation service, offering a full range of financial services. Check out the opportunities here that might meet your interests.
- Kelly Mitchell prides itself in being able to offer a top-notch benefit plan in addition to competitive salaries. Founded in 1998 and located in St. Louis, MO, this is a growing technology consulting firm that now has office facilities in 15 states.
- KSHB/41 began broadcasting on-air as independent station KBMA in September of 1970 and became KSHB in 1979. On September 14, 1994, KSHB became Kansas City's NBC affiliate and is proud to continue to be affiliated with the peacock network today. The station currently has open career opportunities, as well as a student internship program.
- "Kansas City Power & Light Company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Great Plains Energy Incorporated, is a leading regulated provider of energy-related products and services for homes, businesses, industries, and municipalities in the Kansas City metropolitan area." The company is always looking for talented, motivated individuals.
- Leggett & Platt - J.P. Leggett and C.B. Platt were both residents of Carthage, a county seat in southwest Missouri, when they formed their business partnership in 1883. Today, the company strategy shows it's a proven success, resulting in leading manufacturing, marketing and distribution capabilities. Note that this company lists their job opportunities at HotJobs.
- Maryville Technologies provides the expertise, methodology, tools and training that enable IT to meet client expectations while optimizing their technology investment. Located in St. Louis, MO, Maryville is currently seeking qualified professionals to join their team.
- Mattson Jack, a division of London-based WPP plc, is a growing global healthcare / pharmaceutical consulting firm headquartered in St. Louis, MO. The company offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package, and an excellent work environment.
- Midwest Research Institute is an independent, not-for-profit, contract research organization, headquartered in Kansas City. Founded in 1944, Midwest Research Institute is always searching for qualified, motivated candidates for current openings.
- Missouri Bank prides themselves on being a place where people want to work. They are a small bank where everyone has contact with customers. Located in Kansas City, MO, the company requests that you download the application and then mail it to them.
- Monsanto is committed to recruiting and retaining the best individuals. They offer market-competitive compensation, opportunities for personal and professional growth, often initiated by the employees, and a team-oriented culture that encourages creativity, decision-making and entrepreneurial spirit. Monsanto is a relatively new company, headquartered in St. Louis MO and focused on agriculture and supporting farmers around the world in their mission to feed, clothe and fuel our growing world.
- Newberry Group provides the "best of the best" in Information/Systems Technology services to corporate clients. Corporate offices are located in Saint Charles, MO. They are actively seeking the elite in the IS field to join their team.
- Oakwood Systems Group is a business solutions provider that propels its clients to achieve their strategic objectives through the application of appropriate business and technology enablers. Founded in 1981 and located in St. Louis, MO, the company provides a comprehensive, progressive benefits package that rivals any in the industry.
- Pangea Group was formed in 1994 to provide Site Remediation and Restoration, Facility and Civil Construction and Environmental Services. Located in St. Louis, MO, this company is currently accepting resumes for a variety of opportunities.
- Peabody Energy - If you thrive in an environment that encourages innovation, teamwork, problem-solving and customer satisfaction, consider a career with Peabody. Peabody has grown from a small retail coal business to the world's largest private-sector coal company and is headquarted in St. Louis, MO with operations and facilities worldwide.
- Rose International is a minority and woman-owned business headquartered in Kansas City, MO, with locations in 33 states, as well as an international presence. If you choose to work with them, you will find them to be extremely competent, entrepreneurial and transparent in their approach and responses.
- Siemans Water Technologies is the world leader in products, systems, and services for water and wastewater treatment for industrial, institutional, and municipal customers. Corporate headquarters is located in Warrendale, PA, but they have several facilities throughout Missouri. They are looking for qualified, motivated employees who care about the quality of life.
- Solutia is a fast-paced leader in the chemical industry, constantly looking for versatile, highly motivated individuals who can contribute to their success. Founded in 1901 in St. Louis, MO as Monsanto, the company was spun-off with approval by shareholders in 1997. The company today has regional offices in Belgium, Brazil and Singapore.
- St. John's Health System is based in Springfield, MO, but has 5 regional hospitals throughout the state. St. John's is ranked 15th among America's Top 100 Health Systems. Employment here offers a variety of benefits.
- Ungerboeck Systems International (USI) Based in St. Louis, MO, USI was founded in 1985 on the strength of Dieter Ungerboeck's experience in directing the international system framework of a fortune-500 corporation, and realizing the huge productivity gains attainable from enterprise-wide integrated systems. The company is currently accepting resumes for software consultants with several openings in St. Charles, MO.
- On October 16, 1949, at 6:00 p.m. WDAF-TV went on air as the first television station in Kansas City. Check out their listing of current career and internship opportunities.
- Worlds of Fun!, an amusement park, is located in Kansas City, MO. Many of the opportunities at Worlds of Fun! are seasonal, however there are also full-time positions available that offer the possibilities to move into management.
- World Wide Technology(WWT) is a leading Systems Integrator providing technology and supply chain solutions to customers and suppliers around the world, with annual sales nearing $2 billion. Headquartered in St. Louis, MO, you can mail, fax or email your resume to them.