Minnesota’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Minnesota’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Minnesotas employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- A. J. Alberts Plumbing is an owner-operated company with a long standing reputation of superior service and outstanding craftsmanship. Work where your skills are appreciated.
- Acclaim Technical Services is one of the fastest growing companies in the country. Dedicated to delivering exemplary services through teamwork, ethics, integrity and innovation, ATS offers an excellent career path that will enable you to progress steadily in the field of Language Translation Services..
- Founded in 1941, Advance Corporation takes great pride in maintaining employee longevity by offering competitive wages, benefits, involvement in interesting rewarding work, safe modern equipment and a clean friendly workplace. This combined with the opportunity to work with an outstanding long term customer base are the reasons for our more than sixty plus years of continued growth and longevity.
- Allen Anderson, Inc. is a growing exterior remodeling company. Garage door installation/repair company. Located in Brooklyn Park, MN, they are currently taking applications for several various position.
- Allina Hospitals and Clinics' mission is to serve the community by providing exceptional care. They are a family of hospitals, clinics and care services that offers a vast array of services and programs through a dedicated workforce of more than 22,000 employees. They provide a continuum of care, from disease prevention programs, to technically advanced inpatient and outpatient care, to medical transportation and hospice services in communities throughout Minnesota and western Wisconsin.
- Anagram is based in Eden Prairie, MN and is the largest manufacturer of metallic balloons in the world. Selling its innovative products throughout the world, Anagram offers an excellent benefit package including 401k, profit sharing, and bonus potential.
- Appert's Foodservice offers an exciting work environment for its employees as well as competitive compensation and benefits. They are constantly looking for those employees who distinguish themselves with hard work, excellent customer service skills, the ability to accept responsibility, and have a desire to be successful. Born as a neighborhood food market in 1918, Appert's has been a leader in the foodservice industry since 1935
- Aria - Created in 1985 in St. Cloud, MN, ARIA has developed a "signature" reputation for providing telemarketing (AriaCalls), handwritten direct mail (AriaCards – the original cards so many have tried to imitate), and integrated programs (AriaConcepts) for non-profit organizations, membership and professional associations, and businesses nationwide.
- Augustana Care Corporation is committed to enhancing the well-being of our staff as well as our residents. Augustana seeks to be the employer of choice in this industry, to create a comfortable and fulfilling working environment and to develop staff to their fullest potential. A variety of initiatives contribute to employee safety, job satisfaction, and continuing education.
- Avera - Marshall Regional Medical Center is a 49-bed full service hospital, a 76-bed skilled nursing long-term care facility, an emergency care center, home and community based services agency and an outpatient services center.There are 22 physicians on staff, specializing in the fields of family practice, internal medicine, ophthalmology, podiatry, obstetrics-gynecology, orthopedics, urology, pediatrics and surgery. Various specialty physicians hold outpatient clinics in the facility.
- "Banner Engineering is the world-leading manufacturer of vision sensors, photoelectric and ultrasonic sensors, fiber optic assemblies, electronic machine guarding systems, and precision measurement systems." Founded in 1976, they are conveniently located in Plymouth, MN. They currently offer competitive wage and excellent benefits to employees.
- The Bernick Companies is a locally owned and operated distributor of beverage and vending food products. Founded in 1916, the Bernick Companies today operates five distribution centers, located in Waite Park, Willmar, Duluth, Hinckley (MN) and Dresser (WI). They distribute Pepsi, 7UP, SoBe, Klarbrunn, Lipton teas, Dole juices, and Miller -- just to name a few.
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (CHRW) got it's start in 1905 as a produce company. Today, they're one of North America's largest third party logistics (3PL) companies, with operations world-wide. CHRW currently has openings in various fields internationally.
- Catholic Charities is a non-profit organization which advances the charitable and social mission of the Diocese of St. Cloud. They build communities, promote family life and enhance human dignity by providing quality human services meeting the physical, social, emotional and spiritual needs of the whole person and families.
- CentraCare Health System consists of nine sites throughout Central Minnesota. They provide outstanding career opportunities where employees enjoy excellent working relationships and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Christensen Family Farm "Founded in 1974 as a small family operation, Christensen Farms is now one of the 5 largest producers of pork in the United States, with operations in Minnesota, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota and Illinois." We are based in Sleepy Eye, Minnesota, and also own and operate two state-of-the-art feed mills, along with research and test facilities. Christensen Farms employs over 1,000 people and has contract relationships with over 350 farm families. Various positions in production, feed mill operations, and office administration are currently available.
- Chuck and Don's - Offering competitive wages, benefits, and a casual working environment, Chuck & Don's Pet Food Outlet operates 12 locations in the metro and outlying areas of the Twin Cities. An application can be dowloaded online where there appears to be several openings from corporate, to management and hourly team members.
- Country Manor Health Care Campus is looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated people to work in their fun, fast-paced environment. A 25-acre, not-for-profit, health care campus located in Sartell and serving Central Minnesota, Country Manor Campus is committed and honored to provide quality care and professional services with their full continuum. The mission of Country Manor Health Care Campus is to enrich the quality of life for the individuals and families they serve.
- Crown Holdings, Inc. was founded over a century ago when William Painter, their founder, invented the bottle cap, a "crown cork" as it was called. Today Crown Holdings makes one out of five beverage cans used in the world. "Crown has developed one of the best total compensation programs in the packaging industry. They offer competitive salaries in incentive pay, comprehensive health care and income protection benefits, three retirement plans and paid time off. We encourage the best and brightest talent to share our future."
- Edco Products manufactures premium outdoor building products. Based in Hopkins, Minnesota, EDCO Products, Inc. was founded in 1946. If you have experience in shipping or receiving, machine operating, material handling or forklift operation, send them your resume and fill out an application. They are always looking for hard-working, self-motivated people.
- eFunds is a global technology solutions company that has succeeded in leveraging its people, products and processes to provide value to its customers. eFunds' employees are a team of highly motivated and skilled individuals who are constantly looking for ways to innovate and challenge themselves. Positions available include customer service, IT, sales and account management.
- Empire-Today is one of the largest retailers for home services such as carpet and flooring. "Over the past 45 years, Empire Today has remained successful thanks to their associates’ hard work and dedication. They continually reward and recognize these significant contributions to the business and believe that their associates will continue to be the most valuable asset in the years to come."
- Exlar Corporation located in Chanhassen, Minnesota, designs and manufactures linear and rotary servo motors for motion control applications. Exlar is a growing company, looking for talented and qualified people who share a passion for knowledge and success.
- Fairview Health Services was founded in 1905 and has locations throughout the state of Minnesota. They are seeking professionals who blend their special gifts with a vocation to serve and a commitment to exceptional patient care. If you are passionate about health, healing, innovation, collaboration and community, Fairview is your place for a rewarding health care career.
- General Mills markets some of the world's best loved brands, including Betty Crocker, Häagen-Dazs, Pillsbury, Green Giant, Old El Paso, and Cheerios. Tracing its' roots back to the 1860's, the company is headquartered in Minneapolis, MN. and is highly committed to an environment that supports the varying needs of all our employees inside and outside of work, making us an employer of choice.
- Gold'n Plump is always in the market for energetic, committed people with a passion for quality (and great chicken). The company gives employees the power to direct their career paths and receive training to enhance their knowledge and skills. You may submit your resume online, but applications need to be downloaded and mailed.
- Hawkeye Foodservice Distribution is a privately owned broadline distributor of foodservice products. Career openings are available in a variety of fields including: Transportation, Warehouse Operations, Sales, Purchasing, Marketing, Customer Services, Human Resources, Information Systems and Accounting.
- HealthEast Care System is a community-focused, non-profit health care system that provides innovative technology, compassionate care and a full spectrum of family health services. HealthEast includes Bethesda Hospital, St. John's Hospital, St. Joseph's Hospital and Woodwinds Health Campus as well as outpatient services, clinics, pharmacies and transportation services. HealthEast is the largest, locally-owned health care organization in the Twin Cities' East Metro with 6,700 employees and 1,400 physicians on staff.
- Hiawatha Homes, Inc. offers challenging career opportunities helping people with developmental disabilities.
- HickoryTech Corporation
(HTC) is located in Mankato, Minnesota and is in its 109th year of operation. Providing communications services to Southwestern Minnesota and Iowa, HTC has a wide variety of employment opportunities available.
- IWCO Direct is the nation's fifth largest direct mail solutions provider, offering integrated direct mail services that include offset printing, promotional plastics, envelope printing and conversion, mailing and logistics for some of the most recognizable companies in the country. Headquartered in Chanhassen, MN, the company has served the needs of North American direct marketers for more than 35 years.
- Knutson Construction - Established in 1911, Knutson Construction Services provides construction management, design/build and contracting services for commercial and industrial buildings for both private and public clients. If you’re excited about being on a winning team with talented, fun-loving people who embrace new challenges and take immense pride in their work, Knutson is an exciting place to build your career.
- Lowes offers career opportunities with the fastest growing Home Improvement Company in America. With stores and openings throughout Minnesota, Lowe's is celebrating its 60th year in operation.
- Loffler is a dynamic privately held office solutions company. We provide superior office technology to our over 8000+ client base in the areas of digital office product technologies, services and IT solutions. Commitment to their employees, as well as a great reputation, attracts today’s top IT and document solution specialists. As a Loffler employee, you’ll work side by side with the best and brightest in the industry.
- Mate Precision Tooling is an manufacturer of tooling for CNC punches world wide. Mate has 330 employees, is located in Anoka and provides an excellent compensation and benefit program for its employees in a positive environment.
- Minnesota Air National Guard - The 133rd Airlift Wing is looking for Health Professionals to serve in Minnesota Air National Guard. Positions available include Flight Surgeon, Internist Physician, Anesthiologist, Orthopedic Surgeon, General Surgeon, Emergency Services Physician, Operating Room Nurse and Flight Nurse. Training will be provided for Flight Surgeons and Flight Nurses. Some positions may be eligible for incentives.
- The Minnesota Daily has helped hundreds of U of MN students jumpstart their careers by offering practical experience in journalism, sales and business operations.
- Mystic Lake Casino Hotel is an enterprise of the Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community located in Prior Lake, MN. Mystic Lake Casino Hotels has a variety of full and part-time positions on all shifts and offers a great benefits plan to our employees.
- North Cities Health Care has been family owned and operated since it's inception in 1976 by the Chies Family. It is a 64 bed skilled nursing facility located across from New Brighton City Hall & Fire/Police Station. The NBCC campus consists of 14 private rooms and 25 double occupancy rooms.
- Park Industries makes equipment to saw, split, shape & polish stone products for an amazing variety of everyday uses. With more than 5,000 machines installed over the last 50 years, we are the largest manufacturer of stone fabrication machinery in North America. That's knowledge and experience you can use to start your business, or grow it.
- Park Nicollet Health Services includes Methodist Hospital, Park Nicollet Clinic, Park Nicollet Foundation and Park Nicollet Institute. They employ over 6,500 staff in Minneapolis and the surrounding suburbs. Positions available include patient care, clerical, medical, technical, business, IT and other support areas.
- Prairie Restorations, Inc. is a company that is dedicated to restoring and managing thousands of acres of tallgrass prairie and other native habitats throughout the upper Midwest. The Princeton Farm provides products and services to homeowners, businesses, schools and government offices in Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.
- Rimage Corporation is an innovator in the CD-R production technology. They offer competitive salaries, outstanding benefits (which vary by business unit and location) and a range of work life programs to assist you in balancing your professional and personal lives.
- RS Eden is a growing non-profit, social service agency that delivers effective services in the corrections, chemical dependency and affordable and supportive housing capacities to Minnesota and surrounding communities. As an emerging agency they are always looking for dedicated individuals who want to "make a difference" to join their team of professionals. As a Twin Cities community social services leader built on diversity they have great jobs for great people, whether you are seeking temporary, part-time or full-time employment.
- Saver's Inc. is the largest for profit thrift store in the world with over 200 stores and growing. They're adding 2 to 3 new stores in MN in 2007 and are looking for experienced Retail Supervisors and Managers. Saver's offers an excellent benefit and training package and a fun, casual work environment with a great bonus potential. Apply today and start your career!
- Scenic Specialties is a full service landscaping company offering professional design, installation and maintenance services located in St. Joseph, MN. Some of their positions may be seasonal only.
- ShopNBC.com is the nation's fastest growing, most innovative multi-media shopping network. Company headquarters and broadcast center is located in Eden Prairie, MN, just 15 miles from Minneapolis. There are a variety of career opportunities open there.
- St. Mary's/Duluth Clinic Health System (SMDC), is a regional healthcare system, that provides health care services for over 500,000 people in Northern Minnesota, Northern Wisconsin and Upper Michigan. SMDC is a 350+ physician, multi-specialty group with more than 20 clinic locations and four hospitals and it is the largest, most comprehensive provider of primary, secondary and tertiary health care services in the region.
- Stallion Doors is the leader in custom design interior wood rail and stile doors. They provide a rewarding work environment and set the pace in their industry for quality, selection, innovation and customer satisfaction.
- Stearns, Inc. believes it is the individual contribution of each member of a diverse workforce that creates success. Stearns employees participate in the Company’s continuous process improvement through cross-functional teams. Employees come together to improve quality, cost, and delivery using basic problem-solving methods and by employing statistical methods. Stearns was founded over 65 years ago and is headquartered in Sauk Rapids, MN.
- SYSCO Corporation is the largest foodservice marketing and distribution organization in North America. SYSCO Minnesota recognizes that our success and constant growth is the direct result of developing a diverse workforce. Located in Mounds View, MN, SYSCO Minnesota is a wholly owned subsidiary of SYSCO Corp. and employs over 650 qualified individuals in a variety of career fields, which include: Sales, Marketing, Transportation, Warehouse Operations, Finance, Merchandising, Human Resources, Information Services, and Fleet Maintenance.
- Taylor Truck Line, Inc. offers dedicated fleets, electronic data interchange, just-in-time deliveries, LTL capability in certain lanes, team drivers and system-wide satellite communications. For additional logistic needs, the company also provides full-service freight brokerage through Taylor Logistics Inc. Founded in 1957 and based in Northfield, MN, they are currently looking for experienced professional drivers and owner-operators.
- Team Industries is a fully integrated group of companies that design, test, manufacture and assemble power-train and drive-line components for the recreational, agricultural, off-road, automotive, lawn and turf care markets. Currently they have openings at 7 locations in Minnesota.
Electron Corporation offers a highly motivating and exciting work environment for their employees to work, grow and succeed. Founded and incorporated in Minneapolis on February 9, 1953, they are now part of a global corporation with offices in 30 countries. Thermo provides opportunities for employees to advance their careers and build world-class skills and competencies.
- TopRank Online Marketing is a search engine optimization company founded by Lee Odden, in 2001. TopRank provides search engine optimization, online public relations and blog consulting services for companies that need increased sales and brand visibility online. They are currently looking for several qualified, talented people to join their team.
- Tribeca, Ltd. - Founded in 1989, TRIBECA specializes in providing national companies with highly qualified Engineering, Accounting and Financial, and Information Technology professionals, for both consulting and direct hire. In addition, Tribeca Ltd has a growing Business Objects/Intelligence consulting and training practice. They are looking for like minded, dynamic individuals to come and join their rapidly expanding team.
- Trimpac is a growing, industry leading company supplying quality millwork, hardware and service directly to builders and developers in the construction industry. They provide a positive work environment and a comprehensive benefit package.
- Twin City Fan Companies, Ltd. is an industry leading designer and manufacturer of high quality commercial and industrial fans. Headquartered in Plymouth, MN, the company offers both competitive salary and bonus plans, as well as a comprehensive benefits program.
- UCare of Minnesota offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and a supportive work environment. Recognized as one of the best places to work in the Twin Cities, UCare is a growing company that provides its members with high-quality service in a respectful and caring manner. If this sounds like the place for you, consider our job openings.
- U.S. Army Corps of Engineers - St. Paul has a wide variety of exciting job opportunities available from civil engineering to recreation management. In addition, great benefits and atmosphere makes the St. Paul District a great place to work!
- U.S. Bank is the 6th largest financial services holding company in the United States. U.S. Bank provides a culturally diverse workplace where all employees are valued for the strengths they bring to the workforce. They provide a comprehensive total compensation and benefits package to attract a superior caliber of employee and continually recognize the outstanding performance of their employees by providing increased opportunity, responsibility and financial reward.
- Vision-Ease Lens - Founded in 1930, Vision-Ease Lens is one of the most highly regarded names in the lens making industry and to this day remains independently held. The sole objective of Vision-Ease Lens is to develop and manufacture more intelligent, more affordable lens technology. Located in Ramsey, MN, Vision-Ease Lens offers an attractive salary/benefits package, a corporate culture that recognizes initiative and rewards achievement, and the opportunity to make an impact with a progressive industry leader.
- Western Bank was founded in 1915, and is an independent, community bank specializing in meeting the needs of business and offering a full range of products and services to all of our customers. Teamwork is fostered and required and their employees want to be on a winning team, therefore high performance is expected. Development of employees is vital to them.
- Wilsons Leather associates are ambitious, smart, engaging and fun people, who strive for excellence in everything they do. Working for Wilsons Leather requires commitment, innovation, and flexibility. Founded over 100 years ago, as frontier fur traders, today they are the leading specialty retailer of leather outerwear, apparel and accessories in the United States.