Kentucky’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Kentucky’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Kentuckys employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Accent Systems is a Kentucky-based consulting and technology services company delivering Intelligent IT Solutions focused around network and storage management solutions.
- Ashland Inc. is a chemical and transportation construction company providing innovative products, services and solutions. Ashland provides competitive salaries, outstanding benefits and a diverse work environment.
- Baptist Hospital East is continually searching for quality people to further our organization. "Baptist Hospital East, a 407-bed acute care hospital in the heart of St. Matthews, is a leading healthcare provider in the Louisville area. With a workforce of more than 3,100, it is one of Louisville’s Top 10 employers."
- Bank of America Merchant Services is located in Louisville, KY. Search both Bank of America and MBNA jobs databases for a complete picture of career opportunities at Bank of America.
- Bank of Kentucky offers career advancement opportunities with a competitive compensation and benefits packages to both part time and full time employees. Corporate headquarters and 27 branch offices are all located in northern Kentucky.
- Brown-Forman is one of the largest American-owned companies in the wine and spirits business, is a diversified producer and marketer of fine quality consumer products.
- Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital - "A leader in providing rehabilitation services in the state of Kentucky, Cardinal Hill Healthcare System is dedicated to helping people regain maximum independence."
- Churchill Downs Incorporated held the first race on it's premises in 1875. Located in Louisville, KY, Churchill Downs is always looking for customer-focused, action-oriented, team players.
- Dean, Dorton & Ford, CPA's - Business & Financial Advisors, are located in Lexington, KY. Their firm provides excellent
opportunities for individual growth, development and advancement.
- Exstream Software is the world leader in providing high performance enterprise personalization. Exstream is seeking talented, energetic people who can contribute significantly to the company's success.
- First Federal Savings Bank is always looking for energetic, team-oriented, customer service- driven individuals with strong work ethics. Located in Elizabethtown, KY, First Federal Savings originally opened its door for business in 1923. Charted in 1940, they are still a locally-owned regional institution with14 banking centers in 9 Kentucky cities.
- General Cable is a premier company and a global leader in the wire and cable industry. General Cable offers a comprehensive benefits package and currently has openings for various occupations.
- Genscape, Inc. is headquartered in Louisville, KY where there are several current openings. Employees of Genscape, Inc. are highly encouraged to develop their skills, and to “think outside the box.”
- HPTS (High Power Technical Services) specializes in the installation of DISH Network systems in the Louisville, KY area. Currently they have several open positions in various occupations.
- Jewish Hospital & St. Mary's HealthCare was the first hospital in Kentucky to be awarded Magnet Nursing Services designation and one of only 37 hospitals nationwide to earn this distinction for excellence in patient care. Search for a job in the Job Opportunity listings.
- Kentucky Bank is a locally owned financial institution, with branches located in ten Kentucky communities. They are looking for well qualified individuals to fill several open vacancies.
- Lexmark International has its International and United States headquarters in Lexington, KY. This career site contains everything you need to know about jobs at Lexmark – from part-time student co-ops to top-level management positions.
- Norton Healthcare System is consistently ranked one of the best places to work in Louisville and Kentucky. They offer outstanding benefits, a compassionate workplace and a committment to education and development.
- Omnicare is headquartered in Covington, Kentucky, and has pharmacy operations in 47 states and in Canada. Omnicare employs pharmacists, nurses and professionals with many other skills and currently has openings in several occupations.
- Papa John's Pizza seeks people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and share etheir philosophy for success. Company and franchise philosophy is to promote from within while rewards based on performance are important elements of their corporate culture.
- St. Elizabeth Medical Center is a comprehensive medical facility located in Northern Kentucky. They offer a variety of positions in numerous professional categories.
- Steel Technologies began operation in 1971, is headquartered in Louisville, KY and now employs over 1200 employees. Opportunity for success at Steel Technologies is abundant.
- Toyota team members devote themselves to the consumer, from the drawing board to the market. As the fourth-largest automaker in America, they are committed to continuous improvement, looking forward to new tomorrows.
- "Wyatt, Tarrant & Combs, LLP, traces its roots to the early 1800s and today is the product of the merger of several distinguished law firms." "With more than 200 attorneys in seven offices located in Kentucky, Tennessee and Indiana, a well-trained professional staff and the latest in computerized research systems, we move quickly to address the most sophisticated legal matters."
- Yum! Brands, Inc., based in Louisville, Ky., is the world's largest restaurant company in terms of system restaurants with over 34,000 restaurants in over 100 countries. Their restaurant brands include KFC, Long John Silver's, Pizza Hut and Taco Bell.