Indiana’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Indiana’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Indianas employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Batesville Casket, headquartered in Batesville, IN was founded in 1906 by John A. Hillenbrand. Today, BCC is the leading manufacturer of metal and hardwood burial caskets. They are recognized as a high performance organization, well known for leadership excellence, a great place to work, and where diversity is highly valued.
- Clarian Health Partners/Methodist is located in Indianapolis, IN. Clarian Health hospitals are considered by many to be the premier health care facilities in Indiana and the Midwest.
- Conseco, headquartered in suburban Indianapolis, IN, is a Fortune 500 company. Their mission is to be a leading provider of financial security for term life, health and retirement needs of middle market Americans
- Crown International has always emphasized that outstanding people are the key to our success. As a leading radio and electronics coroporation, Crown has continued to move forward, producing numerous innovative designs, including The CTs Series amplifier line for the installed sound markets.
- Cummins believes that innovation doesn't come from machines. It comes from imaginative, creative and knowledgeable people who take resources and turn them into leading-edge products. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins serves customers in more than 160 countries
- Eli Lilly and Company will provide the insight to build a fulfilling career with a company that impacts lives every day by delivering solutions to some of the world’s toughest health care issues. Headquartered in Indianapolis, IN, Eli Lilly was founded on May 10, 1876
- "Fifth Third Bank traces its origins back to the Bank of the Ohio Valley, which opened its doors in Cincinnati in 1858. In 1871, that bank was purchased by the Third National Bank." Branches are located throughout Indiana.
- "First Indiana Bank is a full-service financial institution offering a complete line of checking, savings, trust, and lending products to individuals and businesses. It is the largest bank headquartered in Indianapolis with banking locations throughout Central Indiana."
- Forum Credit Union was organized by the employees of Indiana Bell Telephone Company in 1941.
- Guidant Corporation is now owned by Boston Scientific and Abbott. Guidant is a world leader in the design and development of cardiovascular medical products.
- Hendrick's County Bank and Trust Company has been locally owned and operated since 1908. Competitive salary, insurance, retirement benefits, and educational opportunities are just some of the benefits offered.
- Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance was established in 1934 by Farm Bureau, Inc. ®. Offering insurance products for your auto, life, home, business, and farm. Banking and other financial services and products also are available from our offices.
- Indiana Oxygen is continually looking for experienced sales representatives in the welding supply industry. Founded in 1915, Indiana Oxygen is privately owned and operated.
- IPL (Indiana Power & Light) is dedicated to meeting the electrical energy needs of their customers. Their employees are committed to making Indianapolis a better place to work and live. Their efforts have resulted in superior value for customers, who enjoy reliable service and low rates.
- The Indiana Rail Road Company is totally focused on customer satisfaction and the safe, reliable movement of goods. Qualified candidates who are motivated, hard-working individuals and have an interest in providing reliable transportation safely and efficiently may submit their resumes.
- Marsh Supermarket Pharmacy was founded in 1931 in Muncie, IN. "Today, Marsh Supermarkets is a regional food retailer in the Midwest operating 69 Marsh Supermarkets throughout Indiana and Ohio."
- "NCAA (National Collegiate Athletic Association) offers the resources you will need to locate the job that's right for you. Here you can find job postings from colleges and universities across the country, a career resource designed for those pursuing a career in athletics administration, and information about applying for job openings at the NCAA national office in Indianapolis."
- NIPSCO (Northern Indiana Public Service Company) is an energy holding company whose subsidiaries provide natural gas, electricity and other products and services to approximately 3.8 million customers located within a corridor that runs from the Gulf Coast through the Midwest to New England.
- Powerway employs motivated professionals to help lead its software and services to the next level. Headquartered in downtown Indianapolis, Powerway was founded in 1987.
- "St. Vincent Health is an organization rooted in humanity, we commit ourselves to serving all persons, especially the poor and vulnerable, and advocate compassion in our actions and our words."
- "Toyota team members produce vehicles offering superior reliability, styling and value. At the same time, team members work to improve both products and processes, assuring quality and safety every day."
- United States Steel is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pa., and manufactures a wide variety of steel sheet, tubular and tin products. They recruit and develop a diverse group of talented individuals to lead their company through another century of success.
- "Vectren, a progressive energy-holding company headquartered in Evansville, Ind., delivers gas and/or electricity to more than one million utility customers in Indiana and Ohio." Vectren is headquartered in Evansville, IN.
- Headquartered in Lafayette, Ind., Wabash National® Corporation is one of the leading manufacturers of semi trailers in North America. Submit your resume for current job openings online.
- Wellpoint (Anthem) builds their organization around their people. If you are looking for an innovative, performance-focused environment where you can excel, we encourage you to browse their site and explore their current available opportunities.
- Whirlpool Corp. is the largest North American supplier of major appliances to Sears under the Kenmore brand. From Brand Management to Product Development and everything in between, Whirlpool offers a full spectrum of career choices and a world of exciting opportunities.