Illinois’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Illinois’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Illinoiss employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Abbott Laboratories is a global, broad-based health care company devoted to discovering new medicines, new technologies and new ways to manage health. Founded in 1888, Abbott's corporate headquarters is located in Abbott Park, IL.
- Advocate Health Care is the largest fully integrated not-for-profit health care delivery system in metropolitan Chicago and they are recognized as one of the top 10 systems in the country. They offer great benefits, several location options and currently have openings in various fields.
- "With more than 20 million customers, Allstate Insurance Company is the largest publicly held property and casualty insurance company in the nation." Allstate was founded in 1931 as part of Sears, Roebuck & Co. Today, they are a publically traded company based in Northbrook, IL.
- The Art Institute of Chicago Museum was founded in 1879 as both a museum and a school. They offer job opportunities in library science, accounting, human resources, marketing, fundraising, facilities management, information systems, and other highly technical areas.
- Astellas Pharma US - Looking for a place to develop your career? Whether your career path is in sales and marketing, R&D, manufacturing, or general administration, Astellas offers a place for you to attain real job satisfaction.
- Boeing is the world's leading aerospace company and the largest manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft. Working at Boeing, you'd not only be producing technological marvels, you'd be making tomorrow better. Founded in 1881, Boeing is headquartered in Chicago, IL and today employs over 153,000 people in 67 countries.
- Brickyard Bank was chartered as a state bank in 1979. Located in Lincolnwood, IL, they currently have several open opportunities.
- The Chicago Board of Trade was officially founded on April 3, 1848. CBOT is committed to attracting, hiring, and retaining high-quality people who enable them to accomplish their strategic initiatives.
- Chicago Shriners Hospital is a leading mid-west children's hospital. At Shriners Hospitals, there is no charge to the patient, parent, or any third party. They currently have several openings in many fields.
- "Be part of the world-renowned Chicago Symphony Orchestra Association. Many different talents and skills are needed to provide management and support for this cultural treasure. Look here for current employment opportunities and benefits."
- The Clearing Corporation - Join the world's leader in the clearance and settlement of futures, options, and financial transactions. It was founded by the CBOT on September 3, 1925 and today The Clearing Corporation has established itself as the model for the majority of the world’s clearinghouses.
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare is located on Lake Michigan's North Shore and serves some of the Chicago area's most beautiful communities. The first "hospital" opened on March 27, 1893 .. today, it consists of 3 hospitals, a research institute, a home health care provider, and a network of physician's offices.
- Exelon Corporation is one of the nation's largest electric utilities, distributing electricity to about 5.2 million customers in Illinois and Pennsylvania, as well as gas to roughly 460,000 in Philadelphia. They are based in Chicago, IL.
- Fannie May Confections, Inc. is an American company where employees are their biggest keys to success. "Fannie May Confections, Inc. is based in Chicago and includes the Fannie May® and Fanny Farmer® brands."
- Harris Trust and Savings Bank is an integrated financial service organization providing more than 1 million personal, business, corporate and institutional clients with banking, lending, investing and financial management solutions. Harris is a growing corporation with several various job opportunities.
- Holy Cross Hospital - "
Founded by the Sisters of St. Casimir in 1927, Holy Cross Hospital is a not-for-profit neighborhood health system serving residents of Chicago's southwest neighborhoods and suburbs."
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts "associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance, yet reaps great rewards…whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive working environment." The global Hyatt Corportation is based in Chicago, IL.
- "Since 1837, John Deere Power Equipment has grown from a one-man blacksmith shop in the American Midwest to a leading edge, technology-driven global company". They work hard to get the very best and provide an environment of inclusion, respect and opportunity for our employees.
- JPMorganChase - Global scale, world class talent, and a commitment to diversity shape a culture of leadership within JPMorgan Chase. Explore opportunities to join their team and deliver exceptional value to their clients.
- Museum of Science and Industry Located in Chicago, IL, the museum opened in 1933, the oldest science Museum of its kind in the Western Hemisphere attracts approximately 2 million visitors per year.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital is consistently rated the most preferred hospital in Chicago. Outstanding benefits and high values on the needs of working families help make this hospital one of the best places to work in Chicago.
- Through numerous mergers, acquisitions, alliances and divestitures, Pepsi Americas has remained focused on its singular mission: They make, sell and deliver beverages. They recruit, hire, develop, reward and promote individuals who exhibit all of our core values.
- At Rush University Medical Center the long-standing reputation for innovation is fueling their impressive growth and career opportunities. For nearly 170 years, Rush has been leading the way in developing innovative and often life-saving treatments.
- "For more than 80 years, the hospitals, physicians and staff of >Sinai Health System have provided medical care and social services to Chicago's neediest communities." Employees at Sinai Health System enjoy a comprehensive package of benefits for full-time employees.
- State Farm Insurance was founded in 1922, by george J. Mecherle, as a mutual automobile insurance company owned by its policyholders. "In just over 80 years, State Farm Insurance Companies® has grown from a small farm mutual auto insurer to one of the world's largest financial institutions."