Georgia’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Georgia’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Georgias employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Headquartered in Columbus, GA Aflac Incorporated is committed to treating their employees like family, offering a supportive work environment with excellent benefits, competitive salaries, and award-winning resources.
- AllConnect provides smooth transitions during relocation. Based in Atlanta, GA, Allconnect benefits include good pay, comprehensive health insurance, paid time off, a 401(k) plan, and opportunities for extra training and development.
- Athens First Bank - AFB&T is a member of Synovus family of companies and is a diversified financial services holding company based in Columbus, GA.
- American Cancer Society has it's national home office in Atlanta, GA. "The goal of the American Cancer Society (ACS) is to prevent cancer, save lives, and diminish suffering from cancer."
- Bank of North Georgia seeks enthusiastic, genuine team players who think of their co-workers as members of their extended family, treat customers with the honesty and respect they deserve, and aspire to grow with a company that has big plans for the future.
- "As a leader in the fast-changing telecommunications industry, BellSouth/Cingular offers you a range of career and growth possibilities.
- "Children's Healthcare of Atlanta has been recognized as a premier employer by Fortune magazine, Working Mother magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle while ranking among the nation's best pediatric hospitals by Child magazine and U.S.News & World Report."
- Coca-Cola Enterprises operates throughout the United States, Canada and Western Europe, runs 431 facilities, and generates revenues of approximately $18 billion each year.
- For more than 117 years, Coca-Cola North America has delivered refreshment to consumers & customers. Their employees are the heart and soul of The Coca-Cola Company and help make them a special part of people's lives.
- Cox Enterprises, Inc. (incl. Cox Communications, Inc.) is a leader in the digital age and on the forefront of the telecommunications and cable industry. Cox Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and an Affirmative Action company.
- DeKalb Medical Center in Decatur, Ga was opened in May of 1961. Today their mission is to improve lives through the delivery of excellent health and wellness services in partnership with our physicians.
- Whether it's in the air or on the ground, Delta Airlines in Atlanta, GA has a variety of career and developmental opportunities to offer you.
- " As the nation's next generation Internet service provider, Atlanta-based EarthLink has earned an award-winning reputation for outstanding customer service and its suite of online products and services."
- Emory Healthcare is one of the nation's leading health systems and is affiliated with the world-renowned Emory University School of Medicine and Emory University Hospital, all located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- "Fidelity Bank is a growing financial services company that provides a wide range of banking, mortgage and investment brokerage services through branches and offices in Atlanta, Georgia, and Jacksonville, Florida."
- Georgia Pacific employees make and distribute things that are used everyday in homes and offices as well as by trade and away-from-home buyers and consumers.
- Georgia State Bank provides consumer, commercial, investment, brokerage and trust banking services and has served Cobb, Paulding and Douglas Counties since 1986.
- Home Depot Whether it's part-time sales, managing a store of 200+ associates or heading up a team of IT professionals – The Home Depot offers all the challenge, opportunity, diversity, and growth you're looking for. Founded in 1979, Home Depot is still headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
- "Medlink Georgia, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(C)(3) corporation, originally established as the Oconee-Oglethorpe Primary Health Care Center in 1976." "MedLink is a fully staffed year-round primary care organization that consists of an administrative office and clinic sites throughout northeast Georgia."
- For over 120-years Mohawk Industries, Inc. has been a trusted name in carpets. "The company operates under four divisions with its own products, features, and brand names."
- St. Joseph's Hospital is recognized and respected as one of the nation's best hospitals - one of the nation's 100 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals to be exact.
- St. Mary's Health Care System offers exciting, fulfilling employment in a wide range of health care specialties and support services. St. Mary’s offers a competitive and attractive package of benefits for its employees.
- Shepherd Center is the nation's largest hospital specializing in the medical care and rehabilitation of people with spinal cord injury and disease, acquired brain injury, multiple sclerosis and other neuromuscular problems.
- "Come to work at Six Flags Over Georgia and experience the most thrilling, exciting and hottest job you will ever have."
- "Southern Company is one of the largest producers of electricity in the United States operating a 120,000-square-mile service territory spanning most of Georgia and Alabama, southeastern Mississippi, and the panhandle region of Florida."
- Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its divisions, including CNN, TBS, TNT, Cartoon Network, CNN International, CNN Headline News, the Atlanta Braves and many more. They are a creative, entrepreneurial news and entertainment company headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
- UPS is the world's largest global transportation company, operating in more than 200 countries and territories and employing 370,000 people worldwide. "The company's commitment to its employees has been recognized by several notable publications including America's Best Part-Time Job (Your Money magazine), America's Best Companies for Minorities (FORTUNE magazine) and Best Company Benefits (MONEY magazine.)."
- The Weather Channel based in Atlanta, GA was founded in 1972. The Weather Channel is not only the nation's premier provider of weather information, but they are also involved in many new ventures including cable networks and the internet.