Connecticut’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Connecticut’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Connecticuts employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Aetna, whose corporate headquarters are located in Hartford, CT, offers its employees an engaging and diverse work environment that permits them to satisfy their personal ambitions, take pride in their contributions and share in Aetna's success.
- At Anthem (Blue Cross & Blue Shield of CT), you'll find everything you're looking for in a career. You'll have the stability, resources and development opportunities that a large industry leader can provide.
- Applera Corp. is comprised of three dynamic businesses that make a vital contribution to the human condition by developing advanced analytical tools...discovering and developing new drugs and identifying new therapeutic targets ...and creating diagnostic solutions.
- ArchivesOne, is always looking for outstanding people to join their team. They are the third largest records management and storage company in the U.S.
- Blyth is a leading designer and marketer of home decorative and fragranced products headquartered in Greenwich, CT. One of the Company's most important strengths and assets is its employees. They believe in treating each other with respect and fostering an atmosphere of caring, open communications and candor.
- Chemtura Corporation is located in Middlebury, CT. The vision at Chemtura is to become the world’s best specialty chemicals company. One vital aspect of that is being a great place for employees to work and have successful careers.
- Citizens Communications is a full-service communications provider offering telephone, television and Internet products and services in rural areas and small and medium-sized towns and cities around the country.
- Crane Co. is a diversified manufacturer of highly engineered products. Are you a "people person" with strong communication skills? Do you value organization, focus and a keen attention to detail? Do you have a thirst for knowledge and learning? Are you the best at what you do and continue to strive for excellence? If so, then Crane would like to hear from you!
- Danbury Hospital is located in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains on the border of New York State, the colonial background of the Danbury area offers the convenience of urban life with the beauty of a country lifestyle. Danbury Hospital is the area's largest employer with close to 3,000 employees with great opportunities.
- EMCOR Group Inc., headquartered in Norwalk, CT, is always looking for individuals with the intelligence, talent, and skills required to contribute to their growth and success. EMCOR, and its subsidiaries, are committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
- At Finacity, they pride ourselves on having built a company comprised of seasoned experts from many disciplines including software development, credit underwriting, servicing and trade finance. They believe that talent, brains and diligence are the hallmarks of successful employees and are committed to recruiting, employing, mentoring and promoting such candidates for positions at Finacity.
- Foxwoods Resort & Casino rewards their team members with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that is unmatched in the southern New England region and unsurpassed in the casino industry. Foxwoods is located in Mashantucket, CT.
- General Electric is a place where you can live your dreams. Their global presence, innovation and financial strength help to make GE a dynamic place to work, giving you the advantage of a large company, with the agility of a small company, where your voice is heard.
- Hartford Hospital expects their employees to demonstrate Service Excellence. They offer competitive salaries and benefits, as well as a stimulating work environment to inspire that excellence.
- IMS Health is the world’s leading provider of information solutions to the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. IMS offers a wide range of positions- from consultants, marketing managers and client account managers, to statisticians, data analysts and software engineers.
- Integraded DisAbility Resources (IDR) - If you are looking for a company that rewards hard work, entrepreneurial thinking, and provides the satisfaction of helping others succeed, IDR is the right choice for you.
- International Paper seeks to create a great environment for our employees to work in -- an environment where everyone is encouraged to achieve their career aspirations and goals. IP was founded in 1898 and today is headquartered in Stamford, CT.
- Magellan Health Services boasts a diverse team with experiences from many industries and disciplines, all with the common goal of delivering on our promise to help individuals improve their well-being.
- MeadWestvaco is a global packaging company whose most valuable competitive advantage is the superior talent and commitment of our workforce. Their World Headquarters is located in Stamford, CT.
- Northeast Utilities System is a Fortune 500 diversified energy company. Northeast Utilities encourages all employees to utilize their talents, and we provide many opportunities for professional and educational development.
- Phoenix Wealth Management is a progressive company offering competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, as well as a challenging work environment that values people's differences. Employees are treated with respect for their abilities and for their obligations to family. Phoenix has a track record of providing flexible and part-time work arrangements, job-share and telecommuting positions.
- Pitney Bowes has their World Headquarters in Stamford, CT. At Pitney Bowes they recognize that one of their greatest assets is their diverse and talented employee population.
- Pratt & Whitney, a United Technologies company has locations in Middletown, East Hartford (headquarters), Cheshire, and Windsor, CT. Home of their commercial and military engines and power systems businesses, Connecticut also represents the focal point for engineering, marketing, aftermarket services and customer support.
- Praxair offers career opportunities in an environment that is creative and flexible. If you are looking for a fast-paced career where you can have maximum participation in your career growth and development, Praxair is looking for you.
- Saint Francis Care "Being one of the 100 Top Hospitals in the country is primarily due to the individuals who represent us to the patients we serve - our employees. It is our goal to attract, develop, award, and retain the most qualified employees in support of the Saint Francis Care strategic vision to be the preeminent integrated health care delivery system in the Greater Hartford area."
- St. Paul Travelers Companies (formerly Travelers Property Casualty Corp) in Hartford, CT, is looking for motivated professionals ready to make a difference! The company is a leading provider of property casualty insurance and surety products and of risk management services to a wide variety of businesses and organizations and to individuals.
- Founded in 1843 in New Britain, CT, The Stanley Works today is a worldwide manufacturer and marketer of tools, hardware and specialty hardware products for home improvement, consumer, industrial and professional use
- TEREX seeks a diverse employee and supplier base that reflects and is responsive to the markets and cultures that we serve. Diversity at TEREX is much more than gender, ethnicity and race. We value diversity of thought, experience, culture, background and style. It is those unique characteristics that make each TEREX employee and business partner invaluable to our competitive edge. Corporation headquarters is located in Westport, CT.
- The Hartford offers the benefits and programs you need in order to thrive and grow in a world of possibilities and opportunities. Founded in 1810, The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc. is one of the largest investment and insurance companies based in the United States
- United Healthcare's reputation of practical innovation and embracing technology fuels our reputation as a leader in the health care industry. They reward their people with powerful resources, a supportive culture that fosters participation, professional development and the advancement opportunities that you expect and deserve.
- As a worldwide leader in manufacturing and technology, United Technologies is always searching for experienced, innovative professionals to create new products and develop unique solutions to challenges in the aerospace and building systems arenas.
- Xerox fosters an environment in which you can eXpress yourself freely. "Our new Employment Brand trademark, eXpress yourself, distinguishes Xerox as a place where the passion, diversity, ideas and contributions of every member of the Xerox family defines our capability for bold innovation and a leading edge work environment." Corporate headquarters are located in Stamford, CT.