Arkansas’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Arkansas’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Arkansas employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Wal-Mart Stores are based in Bentonville, AR and employ more than 9500. The role of leadership at Wal-Mart is to create leaders, not followers ... 76% of our store management started in hourly positions.
- Tyson Foods, Inc. is committed to the personal and professional growth of each Team Member by providing education and training, they are strengthening the company by recruiting and employing a diverse workforce.
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services, Inc. is committed to providing drivers with the best job in the truckload industry. Isn’t it time to plant your feet on solid ground? At J.B. Hunt, we truly have something for every driver; we just need an opportunity to prove it to you.
- Baptist Health, Inc. has a strong tradition of maintaining a stable, high quality workforce of people who give all their best to serve patients and families. As the fifth largest employer in Arkansas, they play a huge role in the future of their communities.
- As a member of the Triad Hospitals, Inc. family, your potential for achievement, variety, and career growth are substantial. Our employees work with family doctors and specialists to provide a continuum of quality, cost-effective healthcare.
- ALLTEL Corp. is the perfect place to grow your talents — and your career. They actively promote from within and encourage a fun, business-casual environment that ensures employee satisfaction, productivity and teamwork.
- From a single feed store, Pilgrim's Pride Corp. has become the second-largest poultry company in America. Their vision is to be a World Class Food Company... Better Than The Best.
- Join the innovators at Whirlpool Corp. and begin a career bigger than anything you've ever imagined. As the world's leading manufacturer and marketer of home appliances, they have opportunities you never knew existed.
- A career at Georgia-Pacific Corp. offers limitless opportunity for challenge and advancement. You'll find rewarding career paths in the areas of forestry, engineering, accounting, information resources, sales and marketing, human resources and more.
They say a business is only as good as the people behind it Beverly Enterprises, Inc. is here to tell you nothing could be more true. They seek people who share their values—who have the integrity to do the right thing, a passion for this important work, and a commitment to teamwork and shared success.
- Arkansas Children's Hospital is a great place to work. They thrive on the challenges of providing the highest quality, family-focused care to the most complex patients in the region. As Arkansas's only pediatric health care center and one of the ten largest children's hospitals in the nation, they have many job opportunities to provide to you.
- Dillard's, Inc. offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance, life insurance, dental/vision, paid vacation, retirement plan, and a generous employee discount.
- The Kroger Company spans many states with store formats that include grocery and multi-department stores, convenience stores and mall jewelry stores.
- Entergy Corp. a Fortune 500 company, is looking for top performers with impressive academic credentials and relevant work experience. They want individuals with leadership potential, who have the self-confidence and creativity to invent and implement original ideas. You must have the determination to do a quality job, and the decisiveness that defines a leader.
- SBC Communications, Inc. is the new AT&T, one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world. In coming weeks, they'll be updating their career site to reflect job openings and application procedures across the new AT&T.
- At Union Pacific Railroad you'll have the opportunity to play an important role in a high-tech, Fortune 200 transportation company that is an integral part of our nation's economy. A railroad career provides interesting challenges and many opportunities for growth and advancement.
- International Paper Company may have the perfect job for you! They We understand the importance of employing people who seek out new challenges and opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center values a workplace that promotes employee participation and ensures safety and well being.
- Acxiom Corp. is known for its technology. At Acxiom, you'll find more than a career, you'll find an experience. Acxiom considers all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran's status or any other legally protected characteristic.
- At USA Truck, Inc.
we are looking for company drivers and owner operators who are interested in over the road or dedicated positions. We are also looking for recent school graduates to enter our training program. Sound like something you want to be a part of? If so, contact one of our driver recruiters at 1-800-237-4642 or apply online.
- United Parcel Service, Inc. is the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. The company's commitment to its employees has been recognized by several notable publications including America's Best Part-Time Job (Your Money magazine), America's Best Companies for Minorities (FORTUNE magazine) and Best Company Benefits (MONEY magazine.)
- Superior Industries International, Inc., headquartered in Van Nuys, California, is one of the world's largest OEM suppliers of aluminum road wheels and an emerging supplier of aluminum suspension and related underbody components for the automotive industry.
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company believes in the power of people and that people respond to trust, the freedom to participate, the opportunity to learn and the chance to develop personally and professionally.
- At ConAgra Foods, Inc., recruiting qualified, passionate people to join our team is one of our top priorities. Great employees deserve a strong support system. See what benefit packages we have to offer.
- Emerson Electric Company is renowned for excellence and performance. Emerson provides outstanding career opportunities in a wide variety of industries. They've created a work environment that includes career development and opportunities to learn from the best in the business.
- As one of the most well-respected healthcare organizations in the area, Sparks Health System stands for leadership, excellent performance and high standards.
- If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill, Inc.
- St. Edward Mercy Medical Center is located in Fort Smith, AR. They offer advanced technologies and the highest caliber of physicians and nurses to deliver a broad range of services.
- Jefferson Regional Medical Center is the fourth largest medical center in Arkansas. If you're looking for all the professional challenges of a big city medical center with the atmosphere of a small neighborly community, look no further than JRMC.
- Simmons Foods, Inc. Every job at Simmons is important. That’s why EVERY job offers fair pay—based on your role in the company, the market value of your job and your performance in that position.
- The FedEx Corp. story is about more than packages. It's about people. Learn more about FedEx or learn about independent contractor/driver opportunities with FedEx Custom Critical, FedEx Ground or FedEx Home Delivery.
- Baldor Electric Company's employment policy is to choose the best person for the job. At Baldor Electric Company, our mission is to be the best (as determined by our customers) marketers, designers and manufacturers of industrial electric motors, drives and generators.
- St. Bernard's Medical Center was presented with the prestigious "Employer of Choice ®" award by Roger E. Herman, author and chief executive officer of Employer of Choice, Inc. The company that awards the designation given to organizations that are dedicated to a higher level of employee relations and go beyond the normal practices of human resources.
- Washington Regional Medical Center is here for you with a wide range of career opportunities from patient care to support and administrative services.
- Arkansas Blue Cross & Blue Shield offers a competitive package of employee benefits, which includes everything from a tuition reimbursement program to 401(k) savings plans.
- Riceland Foods, Inc. is the world's largest miller and marketer of rice and one of the Mid-South's major soybean processors.
- Christus Saint Michael Health Care Center offers competitive salaries; starting pay for many positions is based on prior work experience.
- Alcoa, Inc. is committed to continued growth across all their businesses. To achieve that growth, they need talented, highly motivated people who love a challenge and can hit the ground running. If that sounds like the kind of environment you're looking for, send them your resume.
- In 2006, Lowe's Companies, Inc. is celebrating its 60th year of Improving Home Improvement®. During those 60 years, they've grown from a single small town hardware store to a Fortune® 50 corporation with stores in 49 states. Lowe's is dedicated to providing the best to its customers, employees and the communities they serve.
- Since 1888, St. Joseph's Regional Health Center has served the healthcare needs of Hot Springs, Arkansas and surrounding communities.
- Regions Financial Corp. is different from other financial services companies because our associates actually enjoy what they do -- and it shows. Our culture is one where individuals respect one another, coworkers support each other and people have fun.
- JC Penney Company, Inc. offers a variety of career choices just for you. It all starts with a fun environment, room for advancement and a perfect work-life balance –– and then continues with a satisfying, rewarding career path.
- At The Heritage Company, we are always looking for talented, creative, energetic, and positive people to join our team. If being part of a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented workplace is something that interests you, please take a few moments to review our career opportunities.
- Weyerhaeuser Company, considers stability and growth to be the cornerstones of their culture. They invite energetic, innovative thinkers to consider the opportunities a future together might offer.
- Wadley Regional Medical Center is a 106 year old hospital serving the Texarkana area.
- McKee Foods Corp. is a privately held, family-run company with a history of innovation and a deeply held belief in the importance of doing business with integrity. The McKee family is deeply committed to the company’s employees, and each year all eligible full-time and part-time employees receive a share of the company's profits.
- Dassault Aviation Group is at the very cutting edge of technological innovation and expertise in airborne systems. Men and women working in the Dassault Aviation Group are its primary asset. To invest in personnel and in personnel management is therefore to invest in the future.
- Dollar General Corp.'s mission can be seen in the positive attitudes shared by their employees, in the return visit of a satisfied customer, and in the careful thought put into each decision that makes a difference in the lives of Dollar General customers, employees and shareholders.
- American Greetings Corp. can offer you a chance to become part of the exciting social expression industry. They are looking for people who are self-motivated, driven to succeed, and who are creative team players.
- Baxter Regional Medical Center is the largest employer in Baxter County, employing more than 1,300 individuals.
- Nucor Corp. really is a place where your career possibilities are unlimited. It is a company where engineering students just like you have gone on to make important contributions.
- Baxter International, Inc. is a fast-paced technology-driven company that provides its employees with opportunities for professional growth, as well as the flexibility to achieve a balance between work and personal life.
- Fred's, Inc. offers you several positions where your skills can be used in a rewarding environment. We offer full time and part time positions in a variety of locations.
- Sears Roebuck & Co. - Find an opportunity with a company that is transforming itself, while continuing to occupy a unique place in retailing and home services.
- Little Rock Newspapers
- As Arkansas' newspaper looks ahead to its third century, the Democrat-Gazette aims to continue building, in the great tradition of its predecessors, a fair, thorough, and courageous newspaper of which all Arkansans can be proud.
- PAM Transportation Services, Inc. (PTSI) is a transportation holding company incorporated in 1986. It is headquartered and maintains its corporate and administrative offices in Tontitown, Arkansas.
- At Domtar, A. W., Inc., it's not only about what we do. It's how we do it. And everything we do would be boring without people. The right people. Their inspiration. Their creativity and commitment.
- Navistar International Corp. - Join a values-driven organization with a culture of trust and open communication.
- K-MAC Enterprises, Inc. - A Franchise of Taco Bell® and KFC® restaurants.
- Arkansas Best Corp. is a diversified transportation holding company headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas. The diversity of their corporate family creates a wide variety of career opportunities.
- At Target Corp., our commitment to giving remains constant. Our team members are guided by these values: "Fast, Fun and Friendly," meaning every task and every interaction is as enjoyable and efficient as possible, and "The strength of many. The Power of One" exemplifies our commitment to diversity.
- Lennox International, Inc. values the skills, strengths and perspectives of all individuals. They believe their success depends on creating and sustaining an environment that enables all of their people to excel.
- Townsends, Inc. is a dynamic and innovative industry leader that ranks as the ninth largest poultry processing company in the nation.
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL Group, Inc.) - Employment opportunities at CBRL Group, Inc. are open to all qualified applicants solely on the basis of their job-related experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- Munro & Company is a manufacturer of high quality footwear, with a commitment to production in the USA.