Employers fear most that their employees will:
- Show no pride in their work.
- Show no pride in their appearance.
- "Really" be conceited, rude, antagonistic, arrogant, pushy, broody or moody.
- Embezzle, lie, cheat or steal.
- Not persevere, and will quit or walk out when they are really needed.
- Take too long to train.
- Lack motivation.
- Demonstrate a poor work ethic (goof off, need someone to constantly check on them and their work, do little or sloppy work.)
- Be chronic complainers who tend to blame others for their mistakes.
- Frequently call in sick, arrive late, leave early, refuse overtime, and constantly ask for raises.
- Do or say something to disgrace or embarrass the company, the department, the manager, or fellow workers.
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page
"Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".