Research Sources of Additional Information: Chiropractors
General information on chiropractic as a career is available from:
- American Chiropractic Association, 1701 Clarendon Blvd., Arlington, VA 22209. Internet: http://www.amerchiro.org
- International Chiropractors Association, 1110 North Glebe Rd., Suite 1000, Arlington, VA 22201. Internet: http://www.chiropractic.org
- World Chiropractic Alliance, 2950 N. Dobson Rd., Suite 1, Chandler, AZ 85224-1802.
- Dynamic Chiropractic, P.O. Box 40109, Huntington, CA 92605-4109.
For a list of chiropractic programs and institutions, as well as general information on chiropractic education, contact:
- Council on Chiropractic Education, 8049 North 85th Way, Scottsdale, AZ 85258-4321. Internet: http://www.cce-usa.org
For information on State education and licensure requirements, contact:
- Federation of Chiropractic Licensing Boards, 901 54th Ave., Suite 101, Greeley, CO 80634-4400. Internet: http://www.fclb.org
For information on admission requirements to a specific chiropractic college, as well as scholarship and loan information, contact the college’s admissions office.