Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
Back to Job Search Results .
Web Development Engineer .
Company: Component Assembly System; Location: Pelham, NY 10803 .
Status: Full Time, Employee; Job Category: Information Technology .
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ to 5 Years; Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager) .
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree .
Monster recommends using Apply Now. Learn more
Save to job file
Job Description .
COMPONENT ASSEMBLY SYSTEMS, INC.
620 FIFTH AVENUE
PELHAM, NY 10708
Component Assembly, a construction interiors firm in Pelham NY is seeking
an individual to fill the roll of web development engineer. As a web
development engineer for Component, you will be playing a critical,
hands-on roll in the delivery of specific software projects for our
The following skills and experience is required:
The selected candidate for this position will be someone who really enjoys
working with technology, can take on multiple projects simultaneously, and
likes to have fun along the way.
Compensation for this position will be commensurate with experience and can
be either hourly or on an annual salary. Bonuses will be paid based on
performance. Work will be in Pelham NY. Part-time work from home may be
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical training
- Minimum of 4 years development experience
- strong experience developing in either a major LINUX or UNIX variant
- experience with Open Source packages and environments
- requirements interpretation and review for external projects and internal development
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work with minimal direct supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment with geographically dispersed participants
- experience and familiarity with a combination of web based application development, with experience with PHP, Java, Python or other object
oriented development environments.
- Classic ASP and ASP .NET
- Visual Basic
- SQL to access and manipulate data
- Web development with HTML/DHTML/XHTML/XML
- Software application design and the development of functional specifications
- Development and coding of both applications and internal system components
- Creation of specifications and requirements statements
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Software package installation and customization
- Business application development
- Report design tools such as Access and Crystal Reports
- MS-Office suite of applications and integration with web based tools
Nice but not critical:
- Construction industry experience
- Java Script
- Cobol Programming
PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Contact Information .
Company: Component Assembly System .
Email: email@example.com .