Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
Sr. Performance Consultant
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
Career opportunities .
Job search .
List all job postings .
Return to Results .
New Search .
Requisition Number : 7687 .
Function : Training/Education .
Job Title : Sr. Performance Consultant .
State : Pennsylvania .
City : North Versailles .
Shift : .
Qualifications : MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
• 6-8 years of work experience in a performance consulting role.
• Ability to travel overnight 30% minimum.
• Management experience.
• Experience in a service corporation.
• Certified Performance Technologist.
• Certifications in Front End Analysis, Accomplishment Based Training Design and Development, Job Aid Design and Performance Management.
• Ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives within budget, quality and timeline requirements.
• Exceptional consultation skills.
• Adept at analysis, design, development and evaluation.
• Demonstrated success in leading human performance technology groups.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent Microsoft® Office skills.
• Experience in e-learning tools including Flash, Captivate, Dreamweaver and Perception.
• Demonstrated success in all critical skills and competencies.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V .
Job Responsibilities : Medco Health Solutions, Inc., (NYSE:MHS) is the nation’s leading pharmacy benefit manager based on its 2007 total net revenues of more than $44 billion. Medco’s prescription drug benefit programs, covering approximately one in five Americans, are designed to drive down the cost of pharmacy health care for private and public employers, health plans, labor unions and government agencies of all sizes, and for individuals served by the Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Program and those served by its specialty pharmacy segment. Medco, the world’s most advanced pharmacy™ is the highest-ranked independent pharmacy benefit manager on the 2008 Fortune 100 list. www.medco.com.
This position can be located anywhere that a Medco Pharmacy or Call Center is located with the possibility of Work At Home.
Las Vegas, NV
Franklin Lakes, NJ
N. Versailles, PA
Fort Worth/Irving, TX
The LPI Sr. Performance Consultant is responsible for the design, development and facilitation of corporate-wide performance initiatives for all Operations channels to support Medco’s growth, quality and profitability objectives. This position also assists in the growth and development of other LPI resources in their professional skills.
• Mentors other Learning professional resources on HPT.
• Executes front end analysis, prepares all requisite recommendations and reports.
• Conducts functional/ department performance diagnostics and job performance auditing prepares all requisite recommendations and reports.
• Conducts project intake meetings and creates alignment reports.
• Responsible for job and departmental work design analysis and analysis reports.
• Designs and develops learning and performance events as related to identified objectives and other company-wide in initiatives.
• Creates performance assessment tools and intervention return on investment tools as project s requires.
• Ensures appropriate improvements and outcomes have been attained; makes appropriate adjustments as necessary to attain organizational goals.
• Analyzes employee feedback and performance data to measure, identify, and eliminate performance gaps.
• Facilitates the full spectrum of performance improvement interventions from front end analysis to performance management system installation and project evaluation.
Education Required : Bachelor .
Relocation Approved? : No .
Travel Required : 25% - 50% .
CBdt: 07/29/2008 .