Utilizing your previous clinical experience and knowledge together with sales techniques - to call upon Decision makers at Dialysis Centers within your state, with the goal of having them use our firm s Nutrition Support / I.V. services thereby bringing on new patients, and expanding our patient base.
Utilizing your interpersonal and relationship building skills to maintain the existing dialysis patient population by providing comprehensive patient services (professional, technical, billing). This includes educating the dialysis center Renal Dietitians and other clinical staff (and occasionally, medical attendees of regional meetings) on parenteral nutrition, by creating and leading Clinical Education Seminars.
- YOUR HOME (you will be set up with everything you need to run a home office)
- CLIENT sites visits or appointments to dialysis centers, as necessary
- REGIONAL MEETINGS periodically, as required
- Salary + Commission with unrecoverable draw .
- Registered Dietitian - of the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
- Strong Clinical background
- Renal and/or Dialysis expertise
- Sales experience
- Certified Nutrition Support Dietitian (CNSD) of the National Board of Nutritional Support Certification (NBNSC)
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Comfort with initial telephone outreach to potential client base
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain proper documentation related to sales and new business development
- Problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Willingness to travel .