Job Description: Tumlare Corporation is in a constant process of expansion on new and existing markets, and to accommodate our growth we are looking for experienced Sales Managers who can be a part of our dynamic sales team.
Tumlare Corporation is one of the largest incoming tour operators in the world with local operation offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, St. Petersburg, Moscow, Prague, Budapest, Berlin, Tallinn, London, Paris, Rome, Geneva, Frankfurt, Madrid and Athens.
We specialize in First Class custom designed ground arrangements within the following segments: Meetings and Incentive, leisure groups, cruise handling, Special Interest Tours and FIT. Tumlare operates all types of travel arrangements ranging from exclusive incentive arrangements, large charter movements to regular tour series. Whether it is organizing travel programs for thousands of people or private dinner for just ten, Tumlare can arrange it!
Currently our Sales Managers are based in: Scandinavia, Budapest, Lisbon, Paris, London, St. Petersburg, New York, Boston, Tokyo, Osaka, Sao Paulo, and Mexico City.
We are looking for a seasoned Travel Sales Professional to represent Tumlare in the mid-west, north-west, south-east and other relevant regions.. The ideal candidate will have an established network of group travel contacts in tour operators, cruise lines, travel agencies or direct group organizers. .
Job Requirements: The right sales manager must have:
* Several years of sales experience in similar position in the travel industry.
* Strong presence in the target market which he/she will be covering by traveling or living in the market working actively towards existing and potential clients.
* A wide network of clients within the market, as well as product knowledge of Scandinavia, Russia and East and Western Europe.
* The ability to work within our existing Sales Team, and at the same time act independently as a sales satellite office.
* Focus on reaching predefined targets both on volume and quality.
* Preferably strong in both MICE and leisure tourism.
The right sales manager will get:
* On-line access to our IT infrastructure with services and prices covering all of Europe.
* Complete set up of hardware, and full support from our IT-department.
* Access to our quotation departments for assistance in quoting areas you are not familiar with.
* Sales support.
* Attractive salary and bonus scheme, based on performance.
* Possibility to work from home as a satellite office
Personality, reliability, product knowledge, being service minded and enjoy working in cross cultured environment are qualities of the highest importance for us.
This is a salary plus bonus position that will be based upon experience and relevant network.
Send your letter of motivation outlining your relevant experience and resume to Joseph Green, Vice President of Sales and Marketing, E-mail: email@example.com or Tumlare Corporation, 615 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA 01776 .
Management Position?; Yes .
Entry Level Position?; No .
Work Permit Needed?; Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered. .
Job Available: Immediately
Salary Range: US $68,000.00-US $85,000.00 / Year .
Bonus Plan?; Yes .
Accommodation?; No .
Company Name: Tumlare Corporation .
Tell me more .
Name: Joe Green .
Title: Vice President of Sales and Marketing - .
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Contact Type: Employer .
Industry Categories: Travel &Tourism .
Position Categories: Sales, Travel Counselor .