We believe that excellence is achieved by the collaboration of talented individuals who remain on the forefront of technology and market trends. Judge focuses on augmenting our customer's core teams with people that possess the right mix of strategic thinking, tactical execution, and industry knowledge, all critical to gaining marketshare and an advantage over competitors. .
Community Health Worker - (CHW) - Social Work
Assist in finding/identifying current member information by utilizing various means to determine phone/address. This may include activities such as tracking down changes in contact information using directory assistance or other sources.
Perform community outreach activities to assist community based DM program staff in locating member, inform eligible members of Disease Management services available, and promote and build trust for those services. Activities include, but are not limited to:
1. Contacting providers of care.
2. Physically visiting member s address.
3. Hosting an information table at common community areas, events or faith based locations.
4. Assist in language and cultural translation. This may include activities such as:
a. Accompanying member to medical visits.
b. Providing translation or support to Community Based RN during home visits.
c. Serving as a resource to staff members.
5. Assist in coordinating members relationships with multiple service systems. This may include activities such as:
a. Assisting members to obtain a Medical Home and providing instruction on appropriate use of the Medical Home.
b. Assisting members in overcoming transportation barriers to obtaining medical care.
c. Promoting and scheduling appointments with members for Community Based RNs or telephonic Disease Management nurses.
d. Informing members about available community resources and assisting members in utilizing the resources.
e. Informing staff members about community resources available.
6. Support disease management efforts. This may include activities such as:
a. Presenting health education in a culturally appropriate format. For example, teaching a member how to prepare traditional foods using less fat etc; as instructed by the CBRN.
b. Providing social support to improve members adherence to medical treatment and lessen the risk that they will drop out of program.
7. Utilize the McKesson computer system to maintain confidential and accurate records of member address and telephone information, documentation of all contacts (and attempted
Minimum Job Qualifications:
1. Must reside in and share experience, language and/or culture of the community to be served.
2. Must have valid driver s license and liability insurance coverage.
3. Bi-lingual preferred; Spanish and English
4. High School Diploma or GED preferred
5. Minimum of 2 years experience in health, social or community services.
1. Experience with personal computer using Windows operating system preferred.
2. Types 40 words per minute.
3. Able to write and communicate effectively.
4. Strong organizational skills.
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.)
1. Independent work from home-based office environment; daytime travel within an assigned region.
2. Must be able to comply with Work at Home Agent Requirements .