Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
Work At Home Reservation Agent
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
As a global company, Ticketmaster takes great pride in its ability to offer diverse career opportunities to employees with a broad range of skill sets and experience levels. Employment opportunities at Ticketmaster run the gamut from worldwide call center operations (where 90,000 calls for tickets and information are received on a typical day) to sales and marketing services for our more than 9,000 clients and their many events, to developing and managing the world's best ticketing technologies--and everything else in between! .
Ticketmaster is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the highest-caliber talent. Our products and services are in a class above the rest and we look for the same in our employees. We provide the best ticketing technologies, products and services to our clients and we enrich the lives of millions of consumers each year by providing fair and equitable access to tickets and entertainment event information. .
"The training plan allowed me to progress as quickly as I could while giving me enough time to make sure I understood everything, and I had direct access to help and advice from my superiors. My cubicle is spacious and opulent!"
Software Engineer - Phoenix AZ
Work At Home Reservation Agent .
ReserveAmerica is the largest provider of campsite reservations in North America facilitating more than 3 million transactions at more than 100,000 campsites in 48 states. ReserveAmerica is also a leading provider of campground management tools to government and private campground operators offering clients comprehensive reservation systems including: website development, dedicated call-center services, database management tools, local campground management software, and marketing services. ReserveAmerica is owned and operated by Ticketmaster, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).
This is a legitimate home based position working for the world’s leading recreation reservation company. We are rapidly growing and interested in finding talented individuals capable of providing world class service, and enriching our team. We offer a very flexible and fun work environment, and use state of the art technology. Be part of the latest trend in call center work! Works as a work-at-home (WAH) telephone customer service representative accepting reservation requests. Provides quality customer service and ensures quality reservations while meeting the needs of telephone customers. Ensures customers are provided effective alternatives when the customer’s first choice is not available.
To be considered you must:
· Be a resident of Rhode Island.
· Have a PC that meets minimum requirements (see below).
· Have a high speed internet connection (Cable or DSL).
· Windows XP only.
· 512 of physical memory.
· Current up to date Anti-Virus package.
· Processor speed exceeding 2.2 GHz.
· Adobe 7.0 or higher.
· Updated Java.
Job Duties include the following, other duties may be assigned:
· Demonstrate the ability to find and enter information in a quick and efficient manner on all parks, areas and services through use of a headset, adequate communication and a browser based reservation system.
· Assist customers with above information in a professional, quick, efficient and accurate manner.
· Maintain control of phone conversations, moving the customers politely along while maintaining a professional and pleasant level of customer service.
· Participate in cross training opportunities, as business needs dictate. Seek immediate help from staff when necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Maintain a Quality Assurance averages of 92% or higher. Agents are monitored at random to evaluate their customer service and presentation skills, script and policy adherence.
· Strive to meet or exceed productivity goals.
· Adherence to all ReserveAmerica & Ticketmaster policies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily as well as meet the performance standards.
· Ability to use a personal computer, keyboard, mouse, and a Windows operating system.
· Minimum typing skill of 20 to 30 wpm.
· Ability to communicate clearly, quickly, concisely and courteously on the telephone with customers.
· Ability to utilize customer relation skills while handling a high volume of telephone calls.
· Experience with camping highly preferred.
· Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Location: Your Home!!!
· Telecommuting is ok.
· This is a part-time job.
· Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact this job poster.
· Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Ticketmaster is committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Due to the high volume of responses, we will only respond to those candidates that most closely match our requirements.
Thank you for your interest in Ticketmaster, an operating business of IAC (NASDAQ: IACI).