Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
Sr. Functional Consultants
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
Sr. Functional Consultants
FULLTIME CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2 CON_HIRE_CORP CON_HIRE_IND CON_HIRE_W2
Seasoned functional consultants are needed to assist with large-scale enterprise software implementations with Carriers.
Our Professional Services organization includes business analysts, functional consultants, and technical integration consultants who work together to implement these insurance applications at customer sites.
Our projects are complex and can last from three months to two years depending on the specific customer requirements. During a project, the team will identify customer business requirements, configure the application to meet those requirements, and integrate the application to other internal or external systems.
Our Projects require Extensive travel to client sites and our consultants are onsite MON-THU and work from home on Fridays.
80% Travel Required.
These applications are highly configurable to the requirements of each client, and require a thorough understanding of the objectives and requirements of the client. Key activities for functional consultants include:
* partnering with client business teams to understand business objectives and integration requirements
* developing an overall configuration approach for the client
* producing requirement and functional design documents
* estimating the effort required to configure the environment
* configuring the products to solve customer business challenges
* working with Product management to share configuration concepts and further develop our core product features
* identifying opportunities to meet customer business objectives using business logic and configuring applications to meet those objectives
* planning integration testing and user acceptance testing of customer solutions
* supporting execution of integration tests, including monitoring software incidents and communicating software issues to engineering.
Required skills/experience :
* Professional consulting experience or equivalent insurance business experience
* Experience in engineering business process flows
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Demonstrated ability to work with clients
* Experience distilling complex business issues into concise requirements statements
* Demonstrated ability to design, configure, and test software products
* Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn a new product and a new business domain
Click Here to Apply