Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
SAP Team Lead
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
SAP Team Lead
SAP Team Lead implementation experience in at least one project
Our firm has been retained by our client, IBM CORP. to fill the following immediate vacancies in their Global Services Unit, SAP SOLUTIONS PRACTICE. These are full time SALARIED positions directly on their staff. These are NOT hourly contract opportunities. These are ROAD WARRIOR positions and will require extensive travel.
JOB CODE: B031057
JOB TITLE: SAP Multi-Module Lead Consultant
JOB LOCATION: Any city near a major airport, Any State
TRAVEL REQUIRED: Road warrior (Must be open to 100% travel)
******Must be willing to travel 100% (the typical IBM travel Week is Monday to Thursday at client site with a work from home day on Fridays) ****
CANDIDATE CITIZENSHIP: Any
*This client WILL entertain candidates on H1 VISA. They will transfer the VISA as long as the candidate has at least 2 years remaining on his/her current VISA (including all available extensions)
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
NO. OF OPENINGS: 10
EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: 3 - 5 years
DEGREE REQUIRED: 4 Year Degree
Consultants will use their in-depth SAP multiple modules and team leadership consulting skills, business knowledge, and packaged solution expertise to effectively integrate packaged technology into the clients* business environment in order to achieve client expected business results.
* SAP Team Lead experience is a MUST in at least 1 project.
* 3+ years of SAP (any module) configuration experience to include 2 Full Lifecycle implementations.
* 1 full Lifecycle implementation in any other SAP module.
* Bachelor's degree: Major Field of Study: Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree preferred.
* The SAP Lead Consultant is responsible for the successful delivery of SAP technology/process deliverables to Mid-Market clients, and assists clients in the selection, implementation and support of SAP solutions.
* Consultant will also be involved in improving operational metrics, business case development and performance measurement tasks.
* The Lead Consultant will provide functional and business process experience while leading teams on SAP implementation projects.
* He/she will be responsible for planning, leading and actively participating in the design, configuration and testing of multi-SAP modules. Prefer multi-module hands-on configuration experience in SAP/SD and one of: SAP/MM, SAP/PP, or SAP/FI/CO.
* Mid-Market consulting industry experience is highly preferred. IBM is looking for in-depth knowledge in the following areas: SAP functional /technical knowledge; 2 Full Lifecycle implementations in any module with 1 Full Lifecycle implementation another module.
* Hands-on experience in developing project deliverables using a formal/structured methods; Ability to apply SAP knowledge to resolve configuration and technical issues.
* IBM is looking for applied knowledge with the ability to perform tasks with assistance in the following areas: Process definition, analysis, design, and implementation; Ability to conduct business requirements definition sessions and apply appropriate configuration corrections; demonstrated leadership skills combined with the ability to manage teams; Motivating teams to excel and transferring knowledge to client personnel; Test plan, scenario, and script development.
* Medium to large client interaction and process consulting experience; Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio. As the majority of our work is performed at client sites, 100% travel will be required and candidates must live near major metropolitan airports.
CANDIDATE MUST HAVE:
* Team Lead experience in SAP implementations in at least one project.
* Must have done 2 Full Lifecycle implementations in any module and 1 Full Lifecycle implementations in another module.
* Must have performed team lead functions on at least one project
**If you are interested in the above position, please send me an email and include the following:
-MS Word Resume
-Current and Required Salary Details
-Current Contact Information
-Availability to Start
Upon receipt of this information, one of our managers will contact you.
Christopher R. Kaufman
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
5 Hanover Square
New York, NY 10004
Click Here to Apply