To serve in primary complex case management role for persons with dominating behavioral health condition.
To provide behavioral health resource support to Care Team members for members who meet enrollment criteria, focusing on members who are identified as high risk with a behavioral co-morbidity. .
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- RN with specific training in behavioral counseling (no rx privilege needed)
- 3+ years experience in behavioral health field (prefer disease management experience)
- Current unrestricted license in the state they reside
- Thorough knowledge of behavioral health issues and the application to case management including complex case management
- Understanding of family and group dynamics
- Familiarity with change behavior techniques
- Knowledge of government and private organizations, resources in the community, laws, regulations and policies which govern clinical social work
- Skill in establishing rapport with members, families, and local resources (medical, social, civic, legal and religious organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills to include Windows environment (preferably Word and Excel)
- Preferably a member of the local community
- Current valid drivers license
- Preferably bi-lingual
Environment (Office, warehouse, etc.) Independent, home environment with daytime travel within an assigned specified catchment area. Must have access to high-speed internet connection (e.g. DSL, cable) and be able to comply with Work at Home Agent requirements
Travel: Willingness and ability to travel locally, reliable mode of transportation required. .