Save this Job | Email this job | Printer-Friendly Version .
Company: Stewart, Cooper &Coon, Inc. .
Location: US-OH-All of Ohio .
Base Pay: N/A .
Commission: $150,000.00 .
Other Pay: Bonus and Other Considerations .
Employee Type: Contractor .
Industry: Employment - Recruiting - Staffing
Sales - Marketing .
Manages Others: yes .
Job Type: Human Resources
Req'd Education: Not Specified .
Req'd Experience: At Least 3 Years .
Req'd Travel: Negligible .
Relocation Covered: No .
Posted Date: 11/22/2006 .
Division: Recruiting .
Contact: Fred Coon Phone: 602-385-3000 Ext. 200 .
Email: Send Email Now Fax: 602-385-3006
Instantly fax your resume! >> .
Ref ID: SCC- Div Mgr .
Work from your home anywhere in the U.S.
Stewart, Cooper &Coon, Inc. is a vibrant and fast-growing executive recruiting firm headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona with Eastern operations in Greenwich, CT, serving the executive recruiting needs of Fortune 1000 corporations throughout the United States and Canada. The majority of our recruiting business is not on a contingency basis but retained search assignments.
If you are the type of person who wishes to work hard, receive unlimited and unrestricted financial rewards for your efforts as well as position yourself with a highly respected recruiting firm, then Stewart, Cooper &Coon is the place you should be.
If you are CURRENTLY a Contract Recruiter, Staffing Agency Manager, Staffing Agency Recruiter or Executive or Staffing Agency Recruiting Manager OR an Independent Contract Recruiter AND have actual recruiting experience in a professional recruiting firm or recruiting franshise on either a contingency or retained basis, we look forward to receiving your application.
BACKGROUND AND PROFILE WE SEEK
Your personal recruiting experience history must prove you to be an experienced traditional recruiter with responsibility for generating job orders and filling them through industry standard research and sourcing techniques.
Using your personal executive experiences, you will recruit, build, train and manage your own recruiting team. Team size is only limited by your imagination and ability to manage it profitably.
Each of the recruiters who report to you will secure their own search assignments and candidates by seeking out new search assignments through cold calling and cold calling candidates in their sourcing efforts. While your recruiters will have a multitude of internet services available to them, they must be able to secure their own search assignments and source their own candidates.
Your income is tied directly to your personal performance and the performance of those you manage. Your job is to build your division. You may have as many team members as you can recruit and manage successfully.
Being a Division Manager for Stewart, Cooper &Coon, is very much like running your own company. The main difference is that you have NO startup costs including, legal, database, marketing, administrative, billing or back office operations, or infrastructure support costs normally associated with starting and operating your own company. You will receive an override on all sales produced by those you manage. The number of people you manage is unlimited. Correspondingly, your income will also be unlimited.
Here are a few reasons you may wish to join the SCC team:
1. you are now working for, a firm that forces limits on your ciommission and total income potential, or
2. your current firm assigns you unproductive and financially unrewarding assignments or,
3. you wish to manage your own team or business unit,
4. you desire more control your own destiny or,
5. You are an independent and would like to affiliate with a larger firm with more resources to help you make more money....
READ THE FOLLOWING BEFORE APPLYING We offer our sincere apology for having to state the obvious, but we are receiving many applications from totally unqualified applicants and we feel we must state the following: IF you fit into one or more of the categories shown below, please do not apply.
A. you have been or are currently an HR staff assistant or HR director who is familiar with recruiting but hasn't really done the hard core work of a recruiter or,
C. you have been an internal HR assistant who has only screened candidates or spoken with them to fill out paperwork or,
D. you only interviewed candidates when they were provided to you after a web search on Monster or Career Builder or other major job board or,
E. you are a sales professional or just someone looking for a different career.
We truly appreciate and are symphatetic to the fact that you seek new employment, but please be realistic when you fill this out and respond to us. We will not review or respond to these types of resumes. .
We are interested in recruiters with these skill sets and experiences. While all of these experiences are not required they will influence our final decision as we screen applicants.
1. You have built or managed recruiting teams before.
2. You have personally developed and negotiated the terms of search assignment through final agreement execution.
3. You can teach others to source candidates to fill the open search assignments that you and others on the team have developed.
4. You have worked in or would like to work in a virtual environment and can manage your time and the time of others under these circumstances.
5. You have developed and have managed a recruiting budget for which you have been responsible for and have successfully met those budgeted goals and objectives.
This is a 1099 position.
We pay on a performance scale that goes to 65 percent commission rate to the division manager for all personal assignments and a lesser amount to those that report to you. If you build and expand your region your income should be well into the mid six-figure range.
1. Have 2 or more years of experience as an outside recruiter or recruiting manager.
3. Have a cable or dsl line in your home office.
4. Have a modern computer with a minimum operating system of Windows-2000 or XP.
5. Be familiar with Microsoft Excel.
6. Be willing to attend SHORT, virtual, teleconference meetings for short periods of time, on a regular basis.
7. Be able to provide reachable references to vouch for your recruiting experience. They will be checked.
8. Be a team player and be willing to make a positive contribution to the company.
9. Be willing to share ideas for ways to improve the company.
10. Be positive, articulate, professional and quick on your feet.
If you wish to make significant income, you must be willing to commit significant amounts of your time on a daily and weekly basis.
Stewart, Cooper &Coon, Inc. is a great place to work for the experienced recruiter. We encourage hard work, teamwork, independent thinking, disciplined and creative problem solvers who wish to demand more of themselves than others.
We want team members who desire to be recognized for their contributions earned through successful placements leading to six-figure incomes. We encourage those who wish to work from home. If you like what you just read, then you have found a home at Stewart, Cooper& Coon. .