Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
Quality Assurance Analyst
- Work at Home Jobs, Work from Home Jobs
Title: Quality Assurance Analyst .
Date: 4-16-2007 .
Location: Atlanta, GA .
Area code: 404 .
Tax term: FULLTIME .
Pay rate: Based on experience .
Position ID: 446344 .
Dice ID: 10211782 .
Job description: .
Purchasing Power is a technology related consumer finance company with an innovative and flexible culture without the bureaucracy to slow you down. We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst who will use experience and education in quality control and a strong attention to detail to improve the quality of our web site, data integrity, and internal processes.
1. Tests and monitors intranet and internet sites and ensures that these are functioning correctly and collecting accurate information.
2. Analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of all policies, procedures and processes.
3. Creates, documents, and publishes guidelines and assess compliance with these guidelines.
4. Utilize and further develop an internal audit and tracking system.
5. Maintain production reports.
6. Oversees the list of *bugs*, prioritizing the repair based on business impact.
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Strong verbal/written communication skills.
2. Technical and analytical skills.
3. Excellent computer skills including experience with Visio and MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
5. Strong attention to detail.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university
2. Minimum of two years* experience in quality assurance or similar.
Purchasing Power offers a comprehensive benefits package including: competitive compensation, health insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability, 401k, 15 PTO days, 3 Floating holidays and opportunity to work from home .
Must be willing to relocate. Local candidates preferred.