We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1. What type of work do you really think you would like? Why?
2. Have you done any research in this area? Explain.
3. Are you prepared now for the job or position you are seeking?
4. Do you have reliable transportation? What is it?
5. How far are you willing to travel to your occupation / job?
6. Are you willing to relocate? Why?
7. What have previous employers criticized you for?
8. What have previous employers praised you for?
9. Are you at ease taking direction from an older or younger person? Explain.
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page
"Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".