Effective Research And Data Collection
We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
As you begin your research think about the following:
Use this checklist to assist you as you begin the process of collecting information:
- What should you check out prior to interview?
- What do you need to know about the company?
- What should you leave for the interview so you use the opportunity to ask a pertinent question?
While this list is not exhaustive, it will give you a starting point.
- How long has the company been in existence?
- What is its current position? How is it performing?
- What are its products or services?
- What are its future plans?
- Who owns it?
- PLC, Private, Partnership etc, what is its status?
- Are there plans for it to be floated on the Stock Exchange?
- Does it have subsidiaries and if so where are they located?
- What market share does it currently have versus the competition?
- How many staff does it employ?
- Are there plans for expansion?
- What is the staff turnover rate?
- What assets does it have?
- What is its organizational structure?
- Where does its funding come from?
- Who are the key members of the organization?
- Gather some operations details.
Professional Resumes - Find your new job faster with a professional resume.