Executive-level position with responsibilities in Technical Support and Customer Relations.
• Project Management Team Building & Leadership.
• Staffing & Budgeting Planning & Scheduling.
• Resource Planning & Allocation Multi-Project Administration.
• Product Development (Software, QA, Documentation)
• Process Improvement.
• International Customer Service and Support.
• Call Center Management, Telephony, Computer Telephony Integration.
• Service Delivery Systems and Quality Management.
• Directed the customer service and technical support for a $100M software company.
• Implemented a global strategy for measuring and improving international service.
• Negotiated service contracts with Fortune 500 companies.
• Instituted formalized program schedules, periodic program reviews.
• Managed the delivery of multiple simultaneous products including the introduction of new technologies.
Billings Corporation, Houston, TX Director of Customer Relations, 1997 - Present
Provided strategic direction and operations management for the customer service division of a multinational software company.
Delta Software, Houston, TX Director of Customer Service, 1993 - 1997
Directed all aspects of client relations and technical support.
Anderson Associates, Austin, TX Manager of Customer Services, 1990 - 1993
Developed a special consulting brance that was designed specifically to meet the computing needs of small business owners in the Austin area.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
B.A., Business Administration, 1990
• Member - Texas Customer Service Association
• Member - American Society of Technical Professionals
Selected Publications & Presentations
Protecting Your Company's Server, presentation, New York, NY, 5/01
Customer Service in the New Century, presentation, Paris, France, 3/00
Tech Brainstorming, article, Houston Chronicle, 12/11/99
The Decline in Service Quality, presentation, New York, NY, 2/99
Understanding the Service Industry, article, Business Weekly, 9/02/98