A challenging position as a statistician in which I can fully utilize and further develop the professional skills that I have acquired in my ten years of applied research.
Summary of Qualifications
- In-depth knowledge of multivariate calculus; linear algebra; probability; and statistics.
- Ability to perform rate-making or reserving analysis.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Familiar with Windows, UNIX, DOS, and other systems.
- Extensive software knowledge: SAS, STATA, SPSS, SPLUS, Excel, and others.
Statistician, 1995 - Present Biogen Industries, Dallas, TX
Design and analysis of phase II and III clinical trials. activities on trial and project level in cross-functional teams with members on both sides of the Atlantic. Panning of large-scale long-term trial. Analysis programming in SAS.
Statistician Assistant, 1990 - 1995 University of Texas, Austin, TX
Performed statistical analyses required for two extramurally funded projects concerning mentally ill offenders and consumers of community mental health and drug treatment services. Duties included statistical analyses, coding and derivation of variables, and preparation of reports and presentations.
B.A., Economics & Statistics, 1990
University of Texas, Austin, Texas