A position as public worker in construction for the City of Fort Wayne.
• Involved in all aspects of construction of St. Mark's Children's Hospital.
• Directed a team of 40 builders from blueprint to final stages of construction.
• Developed and implemented time-saving estimation procedures.
• Proven ability to train and motivate teams.
• Five years of interstate highway construction.
Construction Worker, 1997 - Present Helman Brothers Construction, Fort Wayne, IN
Performed work on interstate highways including lane expansion, improving road signage, and highway repaving.
Apprentice, 1996 - 1997 Jones Construction, Fort Wayne, IN
Worked with carpentry team at Cedar Grove Housing Association.. Assisted with all aspects of carpentry for this 400-unit apartment complex.
Carpenters Local 27, Fort Wayne, IN
Certificate, Construction, 1997
Cumberland Valley High School, Fort Wayne, IN