To obtain a job as a software developer for company specializing in consumer software.
- Proficient in Visual Basic, ASP, Java Script, VB Script and various Web Technologies.
- Experienced in Web Application Development & Site Designing.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (IIS 4.0).
- Enterprise Systems Management (ESM) training on Sun Solaris 7.0.
- Certified in Hardware and Windows NT Networking (KarROX).
- Diploma in Advanced Computing (C-DAC) & Bachelor of Engineering.
- MS-DOS, Systems Operation
- .NET Framework
- Visual Basic 6.0
- C++, Programming
- Solaris 7.0
- Windows 95/98/NT 4.0/2000/XP
- UNIX, Shell Script Programming
Web Tech, Ashville, NC
Software Engineer, 1998 - Present
Developing web based applications and sites. Followed ISO 9000: 2001 Standards for complete lifecycle of projects in all applications and sites.
Version One Software, Charlotte, NC
Production Consultant, 1995 - 1998
Responsible for Team co-ordination for the project and delivery of the project. Built web-based applications in ASP, which involved a Search application, User registration and session management and a product catalogue. Built C/S based Banking application in Visual Basic.
University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, NC
B.S., Computer Science, 1994