Construction Project Manager, construction project management, multimillion dollar construction projects, estimates, estimating, quality control, cost control, safety, progress evaluation, budgets up to $22 million, expenditure approval, payroll, policy development, policy implementation, regulatory compliance, documentation.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
* CONSTRUCTION PROJECT MANAGEMENT: Managing all phases of multimillion dollar construction projects. Estimating time and material costs. Maintaining quality and cost control. Conducting weekly safety meetings.
* ADMINISTRATION: Preparing and administering project budgets of up to $22 million. Approving all expenditures and payroll. Developing and implementing policies and procedures. Ensuring compliance with government regulations. Preparing all project documentation.
* SUPERVISION/TRAINING: Supervising project engineers, foremen, and laborers. Hiring and scheduling subcontractors. Training and evaluating all team members. Conducting performance evaluations.
* SPECIFIC PROJECTS INCLUDE: $125 million freeway and interchange system. $75 million government building complex and parking structure. $62 million hotel project. $45 million condominium project.
1990 Munich University, Munich, Germany
Master of Science Degree in Structural Engineering
1987 Bonn Technical College, Bonn, Germany
Bachelor of Science Degree in Civil Engineering
KAMPEN CONSTRUCTION CO., Munich, Germany
Project Manager-September 1994 to Present
Responsible for managing $125 million project for construction of freeway and interchange system. Monitor progress of project at all stages. Administer project budget. Approve all expenditures and payroll. Maintain quality and cost control. Develop and implement policies and procedures. Ensure compliance with government regulations, engineering drawings, and customer specifications.
Previously managed and completed three additional projects: $75 million project for construction of government building complex and parking structure. $62 million construction of two-building hotel including 150 rooms, office suites, kitchen, dining and recreational facilities. $45 million construction of condominiums for visiting dignitaries.
GERMAN GOVERNMENT, Munich, Germany
Project Manager-July 1990 to September 1994
Managed and directed major construction projects for several departments in German government. Estimated time and material costs for all projects. Developed and administered project budgets of up to $22 million. Trained, supervised, and evaluated foremen and laborers. Hired, scheduled, and directed outside contractors. Negotiated with vendors and suppliers. Held weekly progress and safety meetings. Communicated extensively with customers including top government officials.
* Saved $3.2 million in four years by bringing in projects under budget * Completed all projects ahead of schedule