123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Objective: Seek the Position of Watch & Clock Repair Worker
SUMMARY: Immensely talented and result-oriented Watch & Clock Repair Worker with more than four years experience repairing and maintaining watches and clocks and other precision instruments requiring high level of skill and attention to detail.
Summary of Qualifications
Strong ability to read and comprehend technical manuals.
Great vision and motor skills.
Problem solver with strong passion for taking apart equipment and learning how it operates.
Proven ability to work with little or no supervisory direction.
Excellent with the hand.
Remarkable ability to comprehend electronic schematic diagrams as well as understand other technical specifications.
Solid communication and organizational skills.
The Watch Repair Company, Minneapolis
2002 - Present
Watch & Clock Repair Worker
- Tool so as to take apart the small gears and parts used.
- Check each component in an attempt to locate worn parts.
- Polish and buff surface areas of wristwatch.
- Clean the parts and components of watches and clocks using a special device
which uses ultrasonic waves.
- Wash parts with cleaning agents.
- Lubricate parts as a watch is put back together.
- Use small lathes and various other devices to produce small components needed to repair old watches and clocks.
High School Diploma (2002)
"Amazing Resume Creator" - Click Here
"Instant Cover Letters" - Click Here
"Professional Resume Writing Services" - Click Here