123 Main Street • Atlanta, Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
Desire a Challenging Position as Senior Cad Drafter in a Major Corporation to Continually Develop more unique and exquisite Technical drawings.
A highly talented Cad Drafter with great deal of experience in preparing technical drawings of extraordinary excellence, some of which have been specially recognized by the state ministry of urban development and the state association of builders. Remarkable experience in preparing Construction Drawings, Grading Plans, Plan and Profiles, Land Plans, Boundary and ALTA Surveys; as well as in commercial, retail, and some residential projects.
Summary of Qualifications
• Over 7 years of Solid Cad Drafting Experience.
• Extensive Knowledge of AutoCAD 2002, Type V (wood frame) construction and experience with LDD Land Desktop.
• Uncommon ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work overtime.
• Great experience in residential design.
• Solid understanding of current BCA and Standards.
• Strong construction knowledge and excellent detailing skills.
• Uncommon ability to work on projects autonomously in a fun team environment.
• Strong ability to complete detailed documentation with speed and accuracy on large-scale commercial projects.
• Excellent ability to do archiad or manual drafting.
• Strong communication and team building skills.
• Civil Drafting experience pertaining to land development, subdivisions, grading, sewage, drainage, and topographic maps.
Wanto Engineering, Stony Point, NY 2001 - Present Cad Draftman
Responsible for building CAD drawings based on information provided by customers and engineers.
Prepared plans, coordinated engineering, permitted submittal processing, bided and estimated.
Provided technical expertise and guidance in preparation and architecture of efficient datasets, layouts, work statements, drawings and delivery schedules.
Provided CAD and drafting guidance to junior operators and TDP development procedures.
Provided design review and improvements in interpreting and compliance with military drawing standards, to include; ASME, Global, and Contract Requirements (CDRL, DID, and Digital Data Description).
Wanto Engineering, Stony Point, NY 1998 - 2001
Assisted in the development of design or design development drawings, develop base sheets and construction details for aviation projects.
Develop presentation drawings and coordinate drawings with other disciplines.
Produced contract documents under the direction of Project Manager.
Produced and coordinated architectural documents with Engineers and Architects.
Supported and assisted lead Architect in all phases of a project.
Education and Professional Certification
New York University, NY
Bachelor's degree in drafting/design (1997)