We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1. Really like people? (What does this mean to you?)
2. Pout when things do not go your way?
3. Have training in the "social graces" (formally or informally)?
4. Ever instigate social conversations about controversial topics?
5. Tend to talk too much in social situations? (Too little?)
6. Tend to talk too much in job/work situations? (Too little?)
7. Enjoy a joke, even when it is on you?
8. Remember people's names when you meet them?
9. Have trust and confidence in others?
10. Ever praise other people? Why or why not? If yes, how?
11. Interrupt other people when they are talking?
12. Tend to boast or brag?
13. Like to attend parties?
14. Tend to be the kind of friend you expect others to be to you?
15. Complain often?
16. Tend to be at ease with the opposite sex?
17. Feel embarrassed to know so little?
18. Believe in sharing responsibility for communication?
19. Make an effort to express love?
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page "Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".