Jobs, career information, and employment services for job candidates, employees, employers and recruiters.
REASONS FOR NOT GETTING HIRED
We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1) Lacks planning for career. No purpose, goal or direction.
2) Lacks knowledge about the company.
3) Fails to make eye contact.
4) Lacks vitality and enthusiasm.
5) Lacks interpersonal skills, humor, and/or a positive attitude.
6) Lacks social graces; discourteous or ill-mannered.
7) Poor personal appearance or inappropriate dress.
8) Dislikes past school work.
9) Condemns past employers or employees.
10) Unwilling to start at the bottom of the company.
11) Too much interest in salary; seeking only the top dollar.
12) Lacks interest; passive or indifferent to company employees.
13) Lacks self-confidence; nervous or ill at ease.
14) Lacks maturity or understanding.
15) Comes across as overbearing, overaggressive, conceited.
16) Poor communication skills, inability to express self clearly, poor grammar or diction (if relevant to the position).
17) Leans toward making excuses; evasive about past history, or hedges on explaining unfavorable factors about past.
18) Fails to ask questions about the company.
19) Lacks interest in the company or the position.
20) Sloppy application or resume.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".