New York’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with New York’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the New Yorks employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Admit Computer Services is continuously looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic professionals. Founded in 1980 and headquartered in Farmingdale, New York, Admit has consistently outperformed the competition with superior products and a commitment to outstanding customer support.
- Aeroflex Incorporated believes in creating a learning environment where employees have the opportunity to continue their own personal growth and development. Aeroflex is a multi-faceted high technology company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets a diverse range of microelectronic and test and measurement products. Founded in 1937, employing over 2600, the companys corporate headquarters is located in Plainview, NY.
- Albany International was founded in 1895 as Albany Felt, to manufacture and supply papermaker's felts. It's principal home and corporate headquarters are located on the boundry line of Albany & Menands, NY. Today, the company is the world's largest manufacturer of paper machine clothing, with plants in most of the world's paper producing countries.
- Albany Medical Center was founded in 1839 as one of the nation's first private medical schools. Albany Med is the only academic health sciences center in the 25 counties of eastern New York and western New England. They are looking for people to join their team who have a strong commitment to the customer, a strong desire to continually improve the services they provide to those customers and who are challenged to further develop and support their innovative programs in research, education and patient care.
- ALCOA leads the world in alumina production and capacity. The companys first corporate mark appeared in 1894, when Alcoa was still known as The Pittsburgh Reduction Company. Alcoa has locations throughout NY in Kingston, Massena, New York City and Randolph. They look for talented, highly motivated people who love a challenge and can hit the ground running.
- American Express Company sees success as a never-ending process, one that simply does not allow for complacency or mediocrity. Established in New York City in 1850, as an express company that forwarded freight and valuables, today American Express is a global payments company.
- American International Group, Inc. (AIG), world leaders in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG corporate headquarters are located in New York, NY. Check out the opportunities here!
- American Steamship Company was incorporated in 1907 with a fleet of 3 bulk vessels. Today, under the ownership of GATX Corporation, ASC continues to provide safe, efficient and environmentally responsible waterborne transportation. Employment information for various positions is located on the main page here!
- The American Stock Exchange has been a pioneer in market innovation for more than a century and remains committed to developing successful new investment products and innovative services for companies and investors. In today's exciting yet highly challenging market environment, the entrepreneurial and innovative spirit thrives at the Amex, where success is rewarded and employee growth is encouraged both within and outside the workplace through its development and support programs and time off benefits.
- Ammann & Whitney provides architectural and engineering services for a wide-range of project types. Unique expertise is provided in engineering for long span suspension bridges, blast resistant/hardened structures, historic structures and monuments, and special cable-supported structures. The company looks for team players, who are exceptionally talented, positive and want to contribute to their organization.
- Anaren Microwave, Inc. is a major innovator of standard products and custom solutions for Commercial Wireless, Space, and Defense Electronics markets. Founded in 1967, the company has its corporate headquarters in East Syracuse, NY. While specific compensation packages are established on an individual basis - and associate salaries are commensurate with experience of their applicants - Anaren offers the a great baseline benefits package.
- Founded in 1954, Ann Taylor is a premier specialty apparel retailer offering contemporary American classics. Operating approximately 800 stores in 46 states, Ann Taylor offers competitive salaries and a full array of benefits.
- Anderson Kill & Olick, PC provides unusual opportunities for young lawyers in an atmosphere that might be considered unorthodox by other law firms. Anderson Kill strives to eliminate an "employee" mentality and to create a work ethic and environment in which every lawyer is a responsible professional. Located on Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY, the firm seeks motivated individuals for a variety of staff positions in such departments as Accounting, Information Technology, Legal Secretary, Administration, and Records. Paralegals are hired at both entry and experienced levels.
- Arrow Automotive has many exciting and challenging career opportunities, in over 270 locations throughout 53 countries and territories. Headquartered in Melville, NY, Arrow Electronics is a major global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and computer products. They are always seeking to recruit and retain qualified professionals.
- Asbury Automotive Group, headquartered in New York City, is one of the largest automobile retailers in the U.S.
- Assurant is a recognized leader in specialty insurance and financial service. Assurant's U.S. headquarters office, located in New York's financial district, with offices in Syracuse, New York; West Des Moines, Iowa; and in Woodbury, Minnesota. Employees with this company receive competitive and equitable compensation and benefits.
- Avon Company is the world's leading direct seller of beauty and related products. Founded by David H. McDonnell in 1886, as a perfume company based in New York, NY., Avon is now proudly celebrating its 120th year anniversary of empowering women all over the world. Global headquarters are still located in New York, and the company sells it's product world-wide. Avon champions diversity, leadership, high standards, communication and teamwork – everywhere they do business.
- Bank of New York Company offers career opportunities that are unparalleled. Tracing its history back to February 23, 1784. The Bank of New York has had its headquarters on Wall Street since 1787. In addition to offering an exciting and challenging work environment, their business is diverse and truly global.
- Barnes & Noble Booksellers is headquartered in New York, NY .. where there may be corporate positions in addition to the numerous retail positions throughout the country. Barnes & Noble's beginnings can be traced to 1873, when Charles M. Barnes started a book business from his home in Wheaton, Illinois. In 1917, his son, William, went to New York to join G. Clifford Noble in establishing Barnes & Noble.
- Barr Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a holding company that operates through its principal subsidiaries, Barr Laboratories, Inc. and Duramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets more than 100 generic and proprietary pharmaceutical products in core therapeutic categories including female healthcare, oncology, cardiovascular, anti-infective and psychotherapeutic pharmaceuticals.
- Bausch & Lomb offers a competitive salary and benefits package, the opportunity for executive mentorship, and a range of professional development programs to sharpen your skills. This eye health company dedicated to perfecting vision and enhancing life, was founded in Rochester, NY in 1853. Today, this multi-billion dollar corporation with nearly 14,000 employees worldwide, has products available in more than 100 countries.
- Bear Stearns Companies, Inc. offer outstanding opportunities for those people who like to look for exciting new challenges, who stand behind their work and who take ownership of their careers. It is the parent company of Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc., a leading global investment banking, securities trading and brokerage firm. Founded in 1923, the companys worldwide headquarters are located in New York, NY.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is looking for team-spirited, motivated, and enthusiastic people to fill various positions in our expanding healthcare company in Buffalo, New York. Founded in 1936, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York is the leading healthcare company in Western New York.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb - In 1887 William McLaren Bristol and John Ripley Myers decided to sink $5,000 into a failing drug manufacturing firm called the Clinton Pharmaceutical Company, located in Clinton, New York. The company was officially incorporated on December 13, 1887, with William Bristol as president and John Myers as vice president. In 1858, Edward Robinson Squibb founded a pharmaceutical company in Brooklyn, New York, dedicated to the production of consistently pure medicines. In 1989 Bristol-Myers merged with Squibb, creating a global leader in the health care industry. The merger created what was then the world’s second-largest pharmaceutical enterprise. With great career opportunities, competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, this might be the place for you.
- CA (Computer Associates) is in the business of IT management software. Headquartered in Islandia, NY, CA has approximately 16,000 employees. They are committed to attracting talented, highly motivated people who love the challenge of working for a market-leading software company.
- "Cablevision Systems Corporation is one of the nation's leading telecommunications and entertainment companies, with a portfolio of operations that span state-of-the-art, high-speed multimedia delivery, ranging from high-speed Internet access, robust digital cable television, residential telephone service, championship professional sports teams, and national television program networks. Headquartered in Bethpage, NY, Cablevision serves over 3 million customers in the New York Metropolitan Area."
- Catholic Health System's 8,000 employees and 1,200 physicians are part of a healing ministry dating back more than 150 years. The Catholic Health System is one of the largest providers of cardiology services, and the leading provider of maternity services and care to the elderly in Western New York. With highly competitive salary levels and superb benefits, the Catholic Health System is the ideal place to enrich your career.
- CBS Corporation traces its history back to 1928 when United Independent Broadcasters Inc. was acquired and the name changed to Columbia Broadcast System. Today, CBS Corporation is a mass media company with constituent parts that reach back to the beginnings of the broadcast industry, as well as newer businesses that operate on the leading edge of the media industry. The company strives to administer all personnel actions such as hiring, compensation, promotions, benefits, transfers, layoffs, company-sponsored training, education, tuition assistance, terminations and social and recreational programs in a consistent manner.
- CDPHP (Capital District Physicians Health Plan) has been serving New York state residents since 1984, when it was founded by local physicians in Albany, N.Y. as an independent, not-for-profit health plan with the stated mission of “providing quality health care at an affordable cost.” "In addition to competitive salaries and benefits – including paid holidays and vacations, tuition reimbursement, and a 401(k) Plan – CDPHP is equally committed to providing the tools and resources to help you succeed."
- CIT Group is a leader in the financial industry and is a company fully committed to the development of their employees. Founded in 1908, CIT has approximately 7,000 employees, global headquarters located in New York, NY and corporate offices in Livingston, NJ. "Whether you're just beginning your career or a seasoned professional, CIT offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and offer programs for educational assistance, LifeWork, and internal training."
- Citigroup is always looking for talented people to join their team. "Citigroup Inc. is today’s pre-eminent financial services company, with some 200 million customer accounts in more than 100 countries. Our history dates back to the founding of Citibank in 1812, Bank Handlowy in 1870, Smith Barney in 1873, Banamex in 1884, and Salomon Brothers in 1910." Corporate headquarters is located in New York, NY.
- Coach is proud of its diverse, talented and aspiring workforce and seeks out individuals who are not only technically skilled and knowledgeable but who enjoy challenges, who seek to develop themselves and who have excellent interpersonal skills. Their New York corporate headquarters manages many different aspects of the business, including merchandising, finance, market research, production, design and sales.
- Colgate-Palmolive is in the business of care: they offer products that allow global consumers to improve quality of life for everyone. They are focused on 5 core businesses: Oral Care, Personal Care, Household Surface Care, Fabric Care, and Pet Nutrition. In 1806, William Colgate started a starch, soap and candle business on Dutch Street in New York City .. Today, Colgate now sells its products in 222 countries and territories worldwide. Colgate continually strives to be the "best place to work".
- CondéNet and Condé Nast Magazines is the premier creator and devolper of upscale lifestyle brands online, providing enjoyable, useful services that build upon the heritage of the world’s most prestigious magazines. The companys online services provides career opportunities in Editorial, Advertising, Marketing, Design, Technology and Production. The company is home to many of the world's celebrated magazines and websites nad is headquartered in New York, NY.
- ConMed Corporation is looking for qualified applicants to fill many positions. In 1973, Eugene Corasanti in Utica, New York founded Consolidated Medical Equipment, Inc. The first product was the disposable ECG monitoring electrode. The disposable electrode market was newly emerging at a time in the history of U.S. healthcare when disposable products were rapidly gaining acceptance.
- Consolidated Edison - Before the Brooklyn Bridge spanned the East River, before the Statue of Liberty first graced New York Harbor, and before skyscrapers rose above New York City's streets, the utility companies that would eventually become Con Edison were already building the energy infrastructure needed to fuel and sustain the city's growth. Career opportunities are now available here for energetic individuals seeking a challenging, rewarding work environment.
- Constellation Brands, headquartered in Fairport, N.Y., is a leading international producer and marketer of beverage alcohol brands. The Company is the largest multi-category supplier of beverage alcohol in the United States. Each Constellation company manages its own staffing and links to all are available here.
- "Through five of the most respected health care institutions in the city, Continuum Health Partners plays a vital and vibrant role in the lives of millions of New Yorkers." Their hospitals provide nearly 3,100 beds, operate with a budget of over $2 billion, and employ over 15,000 employees, of which more than 4,000 are nurses. Continuum offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Corning, headquartered in Corning, NY has been developing life-changing innovations for over 150 years. Corning is a worldwide leading supplier of glass substrates for liquid crystal displays (LCDs); and cellular ceramic technologies and solutions for emissions control in mobile and stationary applications. "The "Corning Advantages" benefits program provides a comprehensive package of health care coverage and financial security for employees and their families."
- Crain Communications, Inc., publishers of several well-known publications and media, traces their roots back to 1916 in Louisville, KY. There are a wide variety of jobs and career tracks available in the publishing industry from editorial, sales and marketing to customer service, finance and technology.
- Cushman & Wakefield employs the most talented professionals and invest in superior resources and technologies to provide their clients with innovative advice and bottom line results. "J.Clydesdale Cushman and Bernard Wakefield founded Cushman & Wakefield as a property management company in New York City on October 31, 1917. Today it is the world's largest privately held real estate services firm."
- "Since 1996, DoubleClick has empowered the original thinkers and leaders in the digital advertising industry to deliver on the promise of the rich possibilities of our medium. Today, the company’s DART and Performics divisions power the online advertising marketplace." This company is headquartered in New York, NY.
- DowJones was founded by Charles Henry Dow, Edward Davis Jones and Charles Milford Bergstresser in a small basement office at 15 Wall Street in New York in 1882. If you seek the challenge of working for an industry leader in an environment based upon innovation and diversity, and would like a comprehensive benefits package, then Dow Jones may be looking for you!
- "Duane Reade takes its name from the Company's first successful full-service drugstore, which opened in 1960 on Broadway between Duane and Reade Streets in Manhattan." "Today, the Company operates over 230 stores in commercial and residential neighborhoods throughout New York." Duane Reade has several career opportunities available in both professional and non-professional fields.
- Eastman Kodak is ranked by Business Week Online among the top five most recognized brands worldwide. Kodak is full of diverse opportunities for continually building and reinventing your career. Rochester, NY is home to their corporate headquarters which includes their largest U.S. manufacturing facility, Research & Development (R&D) and Corporate Services Office.
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield is currently seeking motivated, results oriented team players. Employees of Excellus BlueCross BlueShield enjoy a positive work environment, competitive salary and an exceptional benefits package and service the citizens of central New York in Syracuse, Rochester & Utica.
- "EnviroSell has earned a reputation as an innovator in commercial research and as an advocate for consumer friendly shopping environments and packaging." "In 1979, Environmental Analysis & Planning Consultants was formed in New York City. We changed our name to Envirosell, Inc. in 1989." Employees often work in the field to conduct research for Fortune 500 companies.
- "Ernst & Young provides a range of services, including accounting and auditing, tax reporting and operations, tax advisory, business risk services, technology and security risk services, transaction advisory, and human capital services." EY employs more than 114,000 people, in 700 locations throughout 140 countries. U.S. Headquarters are located in New York City.
- E*Trade is looking for dynamic, highly energized risk-takers who are ready to join a fast-paced, world leader in the financial services industry. They currently have hundreds of open positions throughout their domestic and global locations.
- Federated Department Stores is a leading American retailers with one of the 100 largest corporate workforces in the world. Their retail stores include Macy's & Bloomingdales and Federated has celebrated it's 75th birthday with retailing roots going back to the middle of the 19th century. There is a full range of career opportunities here.
- Forest Laboratories - "Based in New York City with operations on Long Island, in New Jersey, Missouri, Ohio, Ireland and the United Kingdom. Forest currently employs 5,000 people." Forest offers competitive compensation structure and generous benefit plans. The company identifies, develops and delivers pharmaceutical products that make a difference in people's lives.
- General Electric has several locations throughout the state of NY, with numerous open positions in several of those locations. "Their global presence, innovation and financial strength help to make GE a dynamic place to work, giving you the advantage of a large company, with the agility of a small company, where your voice is heard."
- "Founded in 1869, Goldman Sachs is one of the world's leading investment banking and securities firms." "People with diverse educational backgrounds, work experiences and personal interests thrive at this firm because they are all united by something unique - a drive, a passion, a focus on learning and a commitment to being part of a team."
- "Guardian Life Insurance Co. of America was founded by Hugo Wesendonck in 1860 in New York. At the time, it was called the Germania Life Insurance Company of New York." Today, Guardian is the fourth largest mutual life insurance company in the United States and is still headquartered in New York City.
- Henry Schein was founded over 74 years ago and today the company is the world's largest distributor of healthcare products and services for office-based physicians in the European and North American markets. Offering a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, Henyr Schein is headquartered in Melville, NY.
- Hess Corporation offers a variety of exciting job opportunities around the world. A leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity, Hess corporate headquarters are located in New York, NY.
- HIP (Health Insurance Plan) USA ranked #1 in the nation for the innovative use of technology. HIP is a 55-year old organization with the energy, focus and determination of a much younger company and is headquartered in New York City. The company is the largest HMO in New York City by membership and the largest provider of Medicare Advantage, formerly known as Medicare+Choice.
- IAC/InterActiveCorp is looking for people with a strong business sense, a take-charge attitude and leadership abilities. They are consistently on the look out for bright people who believe, that interactivity is only at the beginning of what it can achieve worldwide. IAC operates leading and diversified businesses in sectors being transformed by the internet, online and offline.
- "Although IBM was incorporated in the state of New York on June 15, 1911 as the Computing- Tabulating- Recording Company (C-T-R), its origins can be traced back to developments at the close of the 19th century." Today, IBM strives to lead in the invention, development and manufacture of the industry's most advanced information technologies, including computer systems, software, storage systems and microelectronics. The company has 329,373 world-wide and is headquartered in Armonk, NY.
- Inficon provides world-class instruments for gas analysis, measurement and control. Headquartered in East Syracuse, NY, Inficon has administrative and manufacturing facilities in Germany and Liechtenstein. There are currently several career opportunities open for personal and professional growth, competitive compensation, and excellent benefits for our diverse, global workforce.
- International Flavors & Fragrances Inc. (IFF) and its predecessor companies have been in the flavor and fragrance business since 1833. This international corporation has a sales office in New York City. If you want to take your career to a higher level or are looking for ways to expand your career by igniting people's senses, IFF is seeking innovative thinkers who are not afraid to take risks and work with the brightest leaders in the industry.
- Interpublic Groups is the grandfather of the global marketing communications companies. Interpublic was founded in the 1960s, but, their direct lineage goes back over 100 years to the early days of several of their agencies.
- Invision is a Managed Service Provider (MSP) offering Web Application development along with managed services for WAN, LAN, Hosting, Security and Application support. Founded in 1995, Invision is located in Comack, NY and all open positions are listed on LIJobs.com.
- ITT Industries is a global engineering and manufacturing company with leading positions in the markets it serves. "The company is a major supplier of sophisticated military defense systems, and provides advanced technical and operational services to a broad range of government agencies." Headquartered in White Plains, NY, ITT offers a very attractive benefits program.
- Jeffries Group is an investment bank and institutional securities firm for growing and mid-sized companies and their investors. Corporate headquarters is located in New York, NY, but the firm has offices in other US locations, Canada, Europe and Asia.
- Jetblue Airways is headquartered in Forest Hills, NY. Their recruitment team will only consider one profile per candidate, therefore, please make sure to create only one profile. Completing and maintaining a single profile will give you the opportunity to apply for multiple openings as they become available.
- Jonard Industries Corp. is always looking for highly skilled, driven people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture. Established in 1958, Jonard Industries Corp is a World Class Manufacturer of Precision Hand Tools for the Telecom, Computer, Military and Electronic Industries. The company is headquartered in Tuckahoe, NY.
- JPMorganChase traces its legacy back more than 200 years with the founding of its earliest predecessor in 1799 and it headquartered in New York City. The company is a financial services leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity.
- Keyspan is the fifth largest distributor of natural gas in the United States and the largest in the Northeast, operating regulated gas utilities in New York, Massachusetts, and New Hampshire that serve 2.6 million customers. KeySpan has headquarters in Brooklyn, New England, and Long Island.
- L-3 Communications is looking for top talent in a variety of fields including engineering, finance, sales/marketing and administration. The company provides Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems, secure communications systems, and aircraft modernization as well as many other products. Founded in 1997, the L-3 is located in New York City.
- Lehman Brothers was founded in 1850, and maintains leadership positions in equity and fixed income sales, trading and research, investment banking, private investment management, asset management and private equity. The firm is headquartered in New York, with regional headquarters in London and Tokyo, and operates in a network of offices around the world.
- Leviton Manufacturing has its origins at the dawn of the electrical era in 1906 and today has grown into a multinational company offering over 25,000 products. Located in Little Neck, NY, Leviton offers you flexibility and the chance to explore multiple careers within one organization, as well as outstanding career growth opportunities.
- "Loews Corporation, a holding company, is one of the largest diversified financial corporations in the United States. Its headquarters are on Madison Avenue and 60th Street in New York City."
- M&T Bank Corp provides an unparalleled opportunity for you to explore the world of fast-paced financial services careers. The bank was founded more than 145 years ago in Western New York, where they are still headquartered. M&T Bank is committed to providing its employees with a benefits package designed to give them the flexibility and protection they need to ensure a healthy life/work balance.
- Marakon Associates - For those who want to advise clients in a unique and principled way, build a revered consulting practice and be part of an independent partnership, Marakon offers a professional and personal experience second to none. Marakon Associates is a leading strategy and management consulting firm, and the world’s foremost authority on value creation. Marakon’s New York office is located on Park Avenue just 2 blocks from Grand Central Station.
- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia If you're creative, dynamic, and passionate, MSLO offers a fast-paced environment that is conducive to career growth. "Through her award-winning magazine, Martha Stewart Living, her bestselling books, Emmy-award winning television show, website, syndicated newspaper column, national radio show, mail-order catalog, and product lines, Martha Stewart shares the creative principles and practical ideas that have made her America’s most trusted guide to stylish living." MSLO is located in New York City.
- MasterCard is headquartered in Purchase, NY and celebrated its 40th anniversary on Nov. 3, 2006. "MasterCard Worldwide is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and bringing insight into the payments process to make commerce faster, more secure, and more valuable to everyone involved."
- McGraw-Hill Companies - Includes leading brands such as Standard & Poor's, Business Week &McGraw-Hill Education. Offering competitive base salaries, the company doesn't stop there with compensation packages worth your taking a look at. The McGraw-Hill Companies has been a leader in providing trusted information and analysis for well over a century and they are headquartered in New York City.
- Merrill Lynch is one of the world's leading wealth management, capital markets and advisory companies, with offices in 37 countries and territories. Founded in 1914, the corporate headquarters are located in New York, NY. "Whether you are starting your career, are looking for your next career move, or are a seasoned professional, you may find a professional challenge that's right for you at Merrill Lynch."
For 137 years, MetLife has been insuring the lives of the people who depend on us. A global leader in the insurance industry, MetLife serves over 70 million customers in the Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe through its affiliates. If you are seeking a career that is rewarding and are ready to find out just how far your skills and talent can take you, then explore the career opportunities at MetLife.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art is one of the preeminent cultural institutions in the world. Located today in New York City's Central Park, the Museum was founded in 1870. Currently housing more than 2 million works of art, the Metropolitan Museum of Art would be an interesting place to work.
- "Since 1997, MorganStanley has combined the complementary skills and resources of two powerful organizations: Morgan Stanley, established in New York in 1935, and Dean Witter, established in 1924 in San Francisco." Located in New York City, Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career — a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow.
- Moody's Investors Service, a subsidiary of Moody's Corporation (NYSE:MCO), is the world's leading credit rating agency. The company was founded in 1900 and is international in nature, but there is an office in New York City.
- Mt. Sinai NYU Health, a Health Service Organization (HSO), was established in 1998, when two of the premier medical centers in the nation joined together to provide an even stronger base of medical research and clinical care. Mount Sinai NYU Health includes or is affiliated with 17 hospitals, nine long-term care facilities, and four community physician practices. Professionals who expand their careers with here can expect a competitive salary, tuition assistance, continuing education offerings, a generous vacation package and a choice of comprehensive medical/dental and prescription drug plans.
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) was founded in New York City in 1929. The Museum of Modern Art's collection has grown to include over 150,000 paintings, sculptures, drawings, prints, photographs, architectural models and drawings, and design objects.
- National Fuel Gas Company's history dates back over 100 years to the earliest days of the oil and gas industry. Incorporated in 1902, National Fuel is a publicly traded, international diversified energy company. This company offers challenging career opportunities in a variety of disciplines from Accounting to Engineering. Corporate headquarters are located in Williamsville, NY and resumes are only accepted for current posted positions.
- NBC - Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. The company, 80%-owned by General Electric, with 20% controlled by Vivendi Universal is headquartered in New York City.
- NBTY is a leading vertically integrated manufacturer, marketer and distributor of a broad line of high-quality, value-priced nutritional supplements in the United States and throughout the world. "Under a number of NBTY and third party brands, the Company offers over 22,000 products, including products marketed by the Company’s Nature’s Bounty®, Vitamin World®, Puritan’s Pride®, Holland & Barrett®, Rexall®, Sundown®, Met-Rx®, Worldwide Sport Nutrition®, Osteo Bi-Flex®, American Health®, GNC(UK)®, DeTuinen®, LeNaturiste™, SISU®, and Solgar® brands."
- NERA (National Economics Research Associates) offers employees an intellectually challenging entrepreneurial environment with an opportunity to pursue a long-term career in microeconomic consulting within a highly supportive work environment. Founded in 1961 as National Economic Research Associates, the company has offices on Avenue of the Americas in New York City.
- "News Corporation's global operations encompass the fields of filmed entertainment, newspapers, pay and free-to-air television, cable network programming, book publishing, magazines and consumer marketing." For over half a century, News Corporation has built its success on the hard-work and talents of its many employees worldwide, though corporate headquarters are located in New York, NY. A few of the more recognizable brands include Star, Fox, Fox News, and the New York Post.
- New York Merchantile Exchange was founded in 1872 by a group of dairy merchants as The Butter and Cheese Exchange of New York. Gradually, the product base was broadened and the name was changed to the New York Mercantile Exchange 10 years later. Now, the world's largest physical commodity futures exchange can offer you a world of opportunities.
- The history of the New York Public Library begins more than 100 years ago, but the official dedication of the library was on May 23, 1911. Challenging career opportunities await you at The New York Public Library, both directly related to and outside of library service.
- Of all the companies on the Fortune 100 list, New York Life is one of the very few that is not publicly traded. Founded in 1845, the company is now one of the largest and most respected life insurance companies in the world. With corporate headquarters located in New York City, New York Life hires and develops capable men and women who can provide effective and innovative solutions for the problems people and businesses face.
- New York State Electric & Gas Corp (NYSEG) is a Rochester-based subsidiary of Energy East Corporation, a super-regional energy services and delivery company in the Northeast. They offer comprehensive benefits plans providing many options to meet the varied needs of their employees.
- The New York Stock Exchange is the world's largest equities market. "The New York Stock Exchange traces its origins to 1792, when 24 New York City stockbrokers and merchants signed the Buttonwood Agreement. This agreement set in motion the NYSE’s unwavering commitment to investors and issuers." Working here would be an exciting opportunity for those who can deliver the highest standard of ethics and performance handled at a high-tech, fast-moving pace.
- The New York Times Company is a leading media company whose publications include The New York Times, The International Herald Tribune, The Boston Globe. The company also owns nine network-affiliated television stations and two New York radio stations and has approximately 35 Web sites, including NYTimes.com, Boston.com and About.com. The first issue of the New York Daily Times was published on September 18, 1851. If you're looking for an exciting & rewarding career in journalism, online publishing, business or technology, check out the open positions here.
- Niagra Mohawk Power Corp. is a subsidiary of National Grid and is based in Syracuse, NY. They provide electric service to approximately 1.5 million customers and natural gas service to approximately 540,000 customers in upstate New York.
- Oppenheimer & Co., Inc. provides a full range of financial services to high net worth individuals, families, corporate executives, businesses and institutions. With roots tracing back to 1881, Oppenheimer and its predecessor companies have been pioneers in the financial services industry. This company has over 80 offices in the U.S. and South America, but is based in New York City.
- OSG Norwich Pharmaceuticals is a full-service outsourcing provider of Rx and OTC pharmaceuticals. Employees here work in teams that are responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the consistently high standards of quality for which we are known. Headquartered in Norwich, NY, this company has been a respected name in pharmaceuticals since 1887.
- "Pall Corporation is the largest and most diverse filtration, separations and purifications company in the world." Pall's corporate headquarters are located in East Hills, NY, but they have several offices and facilities located throughout the U.S. and around the world.
- Paychex offers Human Resource, Payroll and Employee Benefit solutions to a broad range of businesses. Paychex was named one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For" in America by FORTUNE magazine, for 3 straight years and they are always looking for people who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. Founded over 35 years ago, Paychex is located in Rochester, NY.
- The Pepsi Bottling Group (PBG) rewards entrepreneurial, innovative people who enjoy taking calculated risks and who foster teamwork and a sense of fun. PBG is the world's largest manufacturer, seller and distributor of Pepsi-Cola beverages, while PBG's operations in Greece, Mexico, Russia, Spain and Turkey also bottle and sell regional products and brands.
- PepsiCo consists of Frito-Lay North America, PepsiCo Beverages North America, PepsiCo International and Quaker Foods North America. The company was founded in 1965 through the merger of Pepsi-Cola and Frito-Lay. Tropicana was acquired in 1998 and PepsiCo merged with The Quaker Oats Company, including Gatorade, in 2001.
- "Pfizer, Inc., founded in 1849, is dedicated to better health and greater access to healthcare for people and their valued animals." Pfizer corporate headquarters is located in New York, NY, but the company has research and development facilities throughout the United States, as well as 2 in Japan. The company has opportunities in research and development, manufacturing, marketing, sales, finance or technology.
- Phillips-Van Heusen encompasses many familiar brands of apparel including Calvin Klein, Van Heusen, Bass & Arrow for just a few. Headquartered in New York City, the company can trace its roots back to 1876. Today they have over 9,000 employees world-wide and are always looking for talented people to help them continue to grow their brands.
- Plug Power was founded in June of 1997, to forward the commercialization of fuel cell technology. World headquarters for Plug Power are located in Latham, NY, with offices in Washington, D.C. and The Netherlands. The company seeks talented, tenacious, visionary individuals and offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- "Polo Ralph Laurenis a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances." Located on Madison Ave. in New York City, the company maintains a dynamic and inclusive work environment and offers exciting career opportunities.
- The Reader's Digest Association, Inc. is a global publisher and direct marketer of products that include their flagship publication Reader's Digest. The first issue of Reader's Digest was published in 1922 and has now grown to be the largest selling magazine in the world. Headquartered in Pleasantville, NY, the company has international employment opportunities.
- RiskMetrics Group is the Standard in Financial Risk Management, whose open-source RiskMetrics methodology has been proven and time-tested in an ever-changing financial market. The company offers a stimulating, non-hierarchical, entrepreneurial environment that encourages teamwork and innovative thinking.
- Scholastic is the world’s largest publisher and distributor of children’s books, and a leader in educational technology. Founded over 85 years ago, the company is headquartered in New York City and has many international operations as well. Scholastic is always looking for talented people to join their team.
- Security Mutual Life Insurance Company of New York was founded on November 13, 1886 in Binghampton, NY as a "mutual" life association not as a stock company so that policyholders, not private investors, would share in profits. In 1889, the company was the first in the nation to offer disability benefits. "Over the years, Security Mutual Life has weathered depressions, wars and recessions to emerge as one of the leading life insurance companies in the United States."
- Springer develops, manages and disseminates knowledge – through books, journals and the Internet. In the Science / Technology / Medicine (STM) sector, they are the world’s second-largest specialist publisher. Springer offers challenging opportunities for people who are prepared to make a commitment to excellence. Tracing its history back to 1842, the company U.S. headquarters are located in New York City.
- Sterling Bancorp (Sterling National Bank) offers challenging career opportunities where you will develop your skills and grow both professionally and personally in a banking career. Founded over 75 years ago, in 1929, the headquarters of this company is located on Fifth Ave. in New York City.
- "Symbol Technologies holds more than 900 patents in all areas of mobile technology, including mobile computing, wireless infrastructure, radio frequency identification (RFID), mobility software, services and advanced data capture — making us a leader in our industry." Founded in 1975, with Corporate Headquarters and Regional Office for the Americas in Holtsville, NY, the company also has offices in Singapore and Berkshire, England. Symbol has more than 5000 employees world-wide and is always looking for talented and motivated candidates in product development, sales, services and general administration and support.
- TIAA-CREF - In 1918 the Carnegie Foundation established Teachers Insurance and Annuity Association (TIAA), a fully-funded system of pensions for professors. TIAA created the College Retirement Equities Fund, the world's first variable annuity, which began operation on July 1, 1952. "Today the TIAA-CREF group of companies offers a wide range of products to the general public, while continuing to serve its core constituents in the academic research, medical and cultural fields."
- Time Warner is a leading global media and entertainment company with businesses in filmed entertainment, interactive services, television networks, cable systems and publishing. The company offers innovative career opportunities around the world, but is headquartered in New York, NY.
- United Nations - For a truly interesting, challenging and satisfying career, check out the career opportunities here that encompass a range of several disciplines including peace operations.
- Viacom is among the world’s leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. With world-class brands that include BET, Famous Music, MTV Networks – MTV, VH1, Nickelodeon, Nick at Nite, Comedy Central and CMT: Country Music Television, as well as Paramount Pictures, Viacom is always looking for a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay, and do their best work.
- "Wall Street Services is an INC. 500 firm whose focus is staffing for financial services, legal, insurance and management consulting clientele." Founded in 1983, the firm is located in the center of New York's financial sector and has an international office in London, England. They have consistent opening for a variety of career fields.
- Warnaco Group, Inc. strives to continually attract and develop employees who reflect the diversity of their consumer base and who embrace their commitment to employ a diverse workforce. "Warnaco's history dates back to 1874. The original company designed, manufactured and sold Warner’s corsets to retailers. Since then, Warnaco has evolved into a multi-brand, multi-channel apparel company, which endeavors to provide fashion for a country and a world in change."
- "WelchAllyn Medical Products is a privately held company whose values are centered around respect for individual and community, energized by a vision for profitable, sustainable growth." WelchAllyn's corporate headquarters are located in Skaneateles Falls, NY. and they have offices and facilities throughout the U.S. and the world.
- Ziff Davis Media is a leading integrated media company serving the technology, videogame and lifestyle markets. "In the United States, the Company publishes seven magazines including PC Magazine, eWEEK, CIO Insight, Baseline, Electronic Gaming Monthly, Computer Gaming World and Official U.S. PlayStation Magazine." Whether you're an experienced professional or just starting your career, Ziff Davis Media offers a variety of exciting career opportunities.