Mississippi’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Mississippi’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Mississippis employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Ashley Furniture Industries, Inc. has over 50 years of innovation and experience in the furniture industry. Headquartered in Arcadia, WI, Ashley has manufacturing and professional facilities in Ecru & Ripley, MS. They currently have several career opportunities available.
- Employees of Baptist Memorial Hospitals are rewarded with a compensation and benefits package that is second to none in the Mid-South's health care industry. Baptist Memorial Health Care is regarded as one of the premier health care systems in the nation. Founded in 1912, today they have 14 hospitals throughout the mid-south.
- Beau Rivage Hotel and Casino (MGM/Mirage) resort is located on the Gulf Coast in Biloxi, MS. They currently show several open opportunities.
- BlueCross BlueShield of Mississippi was founded in 1947 in Jackson, MS. They are now the leader in health care financing in the state and is committed to maintaining that position. From the career page, you can browse through open listings, gather information on benefits and "their" community and submit or update your resume.
- First State Bank has its Main Branch and offices located in Waynesboro, MS, but have branch offices located throughout the state.
- FNC Inc., whose corporate office is located in Oxford, MS, has been voted by their employees as one of the Best Places to Work in Mississippi. Check out their great work environment and benefits package.
- Forrest General Hospital, located in Hattiesburg, MS, admitted its first patient on July 15, 1952. Today, more than 3,100 people are employed by this outstanding Health Care System. They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Grand Casinos (Ceasars) are located in Biloxi and Tunica MS. Having a reputation as being a great employer, Harrah's also offers a terrific benefits and compensation package. A recent search here resulted in 139 current openings in Mississippi.
- Gulf Coast Laundry Services is currently hiring route and delivery drivers as well as maintenance technicians. "In seven years, Gulf Coast Laundry Service (GCLS) has grown to become the largest privately owned commercial laundry in the southeastern United States." Servicing many of the hotels and casinos along the Gulf Coast, this company is located in Gulfport, MS.
- Gulfport Memorial Hospital is a multi-specialty medical complex, supporting a comprehensive range of health and wellness services. Established in July of 1946, this modern facility now has more than 400 beds.
- "Hancock Bank is an excellent place to deposit your talents, invest your time and illuminate your path to a successful career." Founded in 1899 and with locations throughout Mississippi, Hancock Bank has evolved as one of the strongest, safest financial institutions in the United States.
- IMS Engineers, P.A. was founded in 1996 and is located in Jackson, MS. IMS is a full-service consulting, engineering, technical, management and operations firm. There are several current engineering opportunities available.
- IP Hotel & Casino located on the Back Bay in Biloxi, MS has many openings at this time. Please apply in person to Human Resources located on the 1st floor.
- Isle of Capri Casinos, Inc. was the first gaming company to open in Mississippi in 1992. With locations in Biloxi, Natchez, and Lula, there are opportunities here for everyone.
- "Mississippi Baptist Health Systems takes pride in being more than just a hospital: we are Jackson's first hospital. From our beginning in 1911 in a six-room wooden frame home, we have grown to a hospital licensed for more than 600 beds - the largest private hospital in the state." Offering a great benefit and compensation package, Mississippi Baptist currently has career opportunities in several postions.
- Northrop Grumman Ship Systems is headquartered in Pascagoula, MS and currently employs more than 18,000 people worldwide. NGSS "is one of the nation's leading full service systems companies for the design, engineering, construction, and life cycle support of major surface ships for the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard and international navies, and for commercial vessels of all types. "
- Page & Jones, located in Gulfport, Jackson, & Pascagoula, MS, offers competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package. Founded in 1892, the company is headquartered in Mobile, AL and provides import and export forwarding services and ship agency and holds corporate licenses from the U.S. Customs and the Federal Maritime Commission.
- Pearl River Resort is located in Choctaw, MS. Offering world-class casinos, live entertainment and international cuisine as well as Championship golf and one of the South's largest water theme parks, Pearl River Resort currently is hiring to fill several job vacancies.
- Rush Health Systems opened its doors to the Meridian, MS community in 1915. "The Rush commitment to community remains as strong today as it was when Dr. J.H. Rush founded his infirmary." There are currently several nursing and technical positions open here.
- St. Dominic Hospital located in Jackson, MS, was founded in 1946. "Over the years, St. Dominic's response to the ever-growing health care needs of the people of Mississippi has positioned St. Dominic as one of the leading not-for-profit hospitals in the Southeast." They offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to all eligible employees.
- Southern Diversified Technologies provides a diversified package of specialized services to the telecommunications industry. Located in Brookhaven, MS, the company offers a professional work environment with excellent benefits.
- Stennis Space Center - For more than four decades Stennis Space Center has served as NASA's rocket propulsion testing ground. Check out the possibilities here of becoming a part of NASA's team.
- University of Mississippi Medical Center located in Jackson, MS, is the Health Sciences campus of the University of Mississippi. "The Medical Center opened in 1955, but its beginnings date to 1903 when a two-year medical school was established on the parent campus in Oxford." Check out what they have to offer in open career opportunities.