Michigan’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Michigan’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Michigans employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- American Axle & Manufacturing is a world leader in the manufacture, engineering, validation and design of driveline systems, chassis systems and forged products for trucks, buses, sport utility vehicles, and passenger cars. Benefits include competitive salary, health insurance, pension plans, and tuition assistance.
- Amway is headquartered in Ada, MI. Founded over 40 years ago, Away is one of the world's leading direct-selling companies.
- Auto-Owners Insurance offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities. Founded by Vern V. Moulton in 1916, Auto-Owners home office is located in in a business and residential complex called Verndale, in Delta Township, west of Lansing, MI.
- Beaumont Hospitals invite you to join their team of 15,000 dedicated people who unselfishly dedicate their lives to others, everyday. Opened in Royal Oak, MI in 1955, this hospital has grown into a 1,061-bed tertiary care, teaching, research and referral hospital that is the largest inpatient hospital in the country.
- "BIG Communications seeks to attract and retain self-motivated, solution-oriented, enthusiastic people who are excited to come to work and be part of our team." "Big Communications, Inc. is a privately-held, female-owned company with offices in Detroit, MI, Chicago, IL, and Cherry Hill, NJ."
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Michigan is always looking for highly qualified individuals. Unsolicited resumes are "not" accepted and applicants are encouraged to browse the current openings online and then reference a specific opportunity on your application.
- Boyne USA Resorts was established in 1947 and is headquartered in Boyne Falls, MI. Growing from an initial ski resort, the company now has several holdings. Several positions are open for the upcoming season. Hiring will take place in November and December.
- BullsEye Telecom, headquartered in Oak Park, MI offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes advancement opportunities. Their business focus is Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), data, local and long distance telephone services that is offered to businesses throughout the United States.
- Cable Constructors, Inc. (CCI) was founded in 1955 with the development of a small Community Access Television System (CATV) in Iron Mountain, Michigan. In 1985, the owners formed an ESOP and sold the company to its employees. CCI offers competitive wages and benefits that include company ownership through the ESOP.
- CMS Energy - Looking for a career that will provide you with a challenging work environment and lots of opportunity to learn? .. Consumers Energy is the place for you. As one of the largest combination gas and electric utilities in the United States, the company has over 115 years of experience in producing, transmitting and distributing electricity and natural gas.
- "Comerica Bank, originally called Detroit Savings Fund Institute, opened its doors on August 17, 1849." After several changes over the years, Comerica Incorporated was established in 1982. Comerica invites you to explore the award-winning culture, people, rewards and opportunities that make Comerica so special.
- Commodity Sourcing Group is a minority owned and operated supply-chain management company located in the inner city of Detroit, MI. They are always looking for career opportunities and exciting challenges, contact them with your resume.
- Core Technology Corporation is always looking for qualified people for Sales, Software Development, Software Support and Marketing. "Core Technology is located in Lansing, Michigan and is one of the most successful worldwide Third Party Software Vendors for the Unisys and IBM marketplaces."
- "CPR, Inc. fosters an atmosphere of high tech creativity. They recognize the stressful nature of the fast paced high tech industry and encourage employees to work to their full potential in whatever way necessary." Founded in 1982, CPR is located in Grand Rapids, MI, and Kalamazoo, MI.
- DaimlerChrysler Corporation World Headquarters is located in "The Complex" at Auburn Hills, MI. Automotive manufacturing facilities are located throughout the world and at the end of 2005, they had 382,724 employees. "Experience exciting jobs, trainee programs, committed teams, exemplary HR development, and diverse additional benefits for employees at all their world-wide locations."
- Deerfield.com is recognized as a leader in software publishing and Internet software fields. Their focus is to meet the messaging and security needs of businesses and organizations. They are currently actively recruiting for a variety of positions.
- Delphi is a world leader in mobile electronics and transportation components and systems technology. With US headquarters located in Troy, MI, Delphi offers its full time employees world class benefits and currently has several career opportunities available.
- Detroit Energy (DTE) s one of the nation's largest diversified energy companies. Headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI, DTE uses an online application process for their job openings. "Jobs Tour" is an interactive application that will allow you to explore current open positions, including skills required, challenges and daily routines.
- Detroit Medical Center offers excellent employment opportunities in an environment that focuses on patient care. "The DMC has more than 2,000 licensed beds, 3,000 affiliated physicians, and is the teaching and clinical research site for Wayne State University School of Medicine, the nation’s fourth largest medical school."
- Domino's Pizza was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Ann Arbor, MI. Domino's is a recognized world leader in pizza delivery both in the US and in International Markets and they offer a variety of exciting and rewarding careers. All positions provide opportunities for advancements, excellent training and benefits.
- Eaton Corporation’s diversified industrial products, including truck transmissions and fluid controls make your world safer. Eaton began in 1911 and was then known as the Torbensen Gear and Axle Co. Today, they are an international company with plants and offices throughout the world ... several in Michigan alone. Eaton strives for active involvement of every employee in their continued success and growth and they are currently actively recruiting for a variety of career opportunities.
- Engine Power Components has become a world leader in balance shaft and camshaft design and manufacturing. North American headquarters is located in Grand Haven, MI. and EPC looks for people who can get their task done accurately, efficiently, and enjoyably. To inquire further about open career opportunities either visit at their headquarters or your local Manpower office.
- ePrize is an interactive promotion agency with corporate headquarters located in Pleasant Ridge, MI. and offices in other major metropolitan areas of the US. ePrize offers exciting career opportunities in an energetic and creative environment. If you are intense, totally client-focused, and a perfectionist, check out their current open offerings.
- Federal Mogul's World Headquarters is located in Southfield, MI and there are several plants located in other locations in the state. There are currently open professional and non-professional opportunities with this company that provides trusted brands and creative solutions to the automotive industry.
- FMFCapital is a residential mortgage lending company that originates and funds primarily non-conforming or "non-prime" mortgage loans. Offering competitive compensation programs, FMFCapital is always looking for bright and talented people.
- Ford Motor Company's World Headquarters are located in Dearborn, MI. Hiring decisions at Ford are based on an objective evaluation of your skills, experiences and competencies. Their online job bank requires you to fill out a questionnaire that will allow for a more closely matched list of open opportunities.
- General Motors Corp. is the world's largest automaker and has been the global industry sales leader for 75 years. Founded in 1908, GM is headquartered in Detroit, MI and has manufacturing operations in 33 countries. GM encourages automotive professionals to breakaway from the mainstream and explore the unimagined.
- GHSP was founded in 1924 and is headquartered in Grand Haven, Michigan. They provide innovative designs and world class manufacturing for electro-mechanical controls solutions in the global surface transportation industry. If you are interested in pursuing a career here, please stop by one of their facilities to complete the application process.
- Haworth, headquartered in Holland, MI, has been owned and operated by one family since is founding in 1948. This global company with manufacturing and sales offices around the world is a leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. For current open career opportunities, be sure and visit the "Search Available Jobs" page.
- Henry Ford Health System believes in providing Total Rewards – a program that is diverse and unique. They offer dozens of options in areas such as compensation, benefits, and work/life balance that enhance your career and add value to your life away from work. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, the health system is committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community.
- The Henry Ford Museum and accompanying facilities is located in Dearborn, MI. The Henry Ford Museum is the history destination that brings the American Experience to life. With a rich and diverse offering of exhibits, demonstrations, programs and reenactments it celebrates yesterday’s traditions as well as today’s innovations. A variety of part-time jobs, as well as some full-time positions are currently available.
- Herman Miller, creates great places to work through the design, manufacture and distribution of furnishings, interior products, and related services. Founded in the 1920's, their headquarters are located in Zeeland, MI, with international manufacturing and distribution facilities. "Herman Miller has a strong corporate culture that values collaborative work and constant innovation."
- "Employing a staff of more than 2,500, IAV Automotive Engineering is one of the world’s leading providers of engineering services." IAV is recruiting high-quality candidates to fill exciting openings for applicants at all stages of their career.
- "InterFirst Wholesale Mortgage Lending, a division of ABN AMRO Mortgage Group, Inc., ranks among the top U.S. companies in mortgage lending volume and loan servicing." InterFirst offers an exceptional compensation and benefit package that recognizes the value of InterFirst employees. The firm's headquarters are located in Ann Arbor, MI and they are continuously on the lookout for entry-level and experienced staff who are seeking opportunity for advancement
- Integrated Sensing Systems (ISSYS) designs, develops, manufactures and commercializes innovative products based on high performance microelectromechanical systems (MEMS). "The company culture is open, friendly and casual with a high level of respect for the contributions that each individual makes, and a strong drive to be a successful, profitable business." Founded in 1995, the company is located in Ypsilanti, MI.
- The Jervis B. Webb Company specializes in design, manufacture, installation and service of conveyors and automated material handling systems. World headquarters are located in Farmington Hills, MI, with 38 operations located in major global industrial centers. "To attract qualified people, Jervis B Webb Company pays competitive salaries, offers fringe benefits, and provides opportunities for personal and professional growth."
- Kellogg's - "The world's greatest brands. Life's sweetest moments. Be a part of something special, and touch a couple billion lives." Kellogg's global headquarters are located in Battle Creek, MI halfway between Detroit and Chicago. Founded in 1906, the company offers a choice array of compensation and benefit programs that are among the best.
- Kmart origins are traced back to 1899 when Sebastian Spering Kresge opened a modest five-and-dime store in downtown Detroit. "The Company currently employs more than 133,000 associates, a far cry from the staff of 18 first employed at Kresge's five-and dime." If you are ready for a rewarding career; if you are energetic about opportunity, if you are full of creativity, and personally proud of your talents .. then go to Kmart!
- La-Z-Boy first introduced the recliner in 1928, and today most people know La-Z-Boy as one of the most respected and well-known names in the furniture industry. The original building is still a part of the world headquarters complex on Telegraph road in Monroe, MI. Check out the current opportunities here!
- One of FORTUNE® magazine’s, “America’s Most Admired Companies", Lear Corp. is continually seeking talented people with technical, business and international experience. One of the world's largest suppliers of automotive interior systems and components, Lear's headquarters are located in Southfield, MI. and they are one of the world's largest suppliers of automotive interior systems and components.
- Masco was founded by Alex Manoogian in 1929 and today is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of brand-name consumer products for the home improvement and new construction markets. Masco's corporate headquarters are located in Taylor, MI and they currently have over 60,000 employees world-wide that enjoy a competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- "Metaldyne is a leading global designer and supplier of high quality, low cost, metal formed components, assemblies and modules for the transportation industry." They are looking for highly motivated individuals who strive to succeed and are open to new challenges. With corporate headquarters in Plymouth, MI, Metaldyne has 45 facilities in 14 countries around the world.
- Founded in 1959, MJElectric, Inc., located in Iron Mountain, MI has grown from a small town electrical contractor into a national corporation specializing in electrical and instrumentation construction and maintenance. "M. J. Electric, Inc. is looking for experienced project managers, engineers, and technicians who are willing to travel. Employment of electricians is done through local IBEW union halls."
- MSX International, Inc. is an international company with headquarters in Warren, MI. Their staff works in productive environments, improving their skills through training and development programs, and achieve personal growth through career advancement.
- Oakwood Healthcare System opened its doors on January 5, 1953 in Dearborn, MI. Today they have 1,307 licensed beds and over 9,800 employees. Offering a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees, Oakwood Healthcare System is non-union and non-exempt. Openings are currently available in a variety of career opportunities.
- "Pioneer Surgical Technology is a rapidly emerging spinal device development and manufacturing firm located in historic Marquette, Michigan." "Pioneer offers excellent working conditions, competitive salaries and a full range of benefits to its growing workforce."
- Pulte Homes operates in 27 states throughout the US, as well as in Puerto Rico and Mexico. CollegeGrad.com has named Pulte Homes a Top Employer for two years in a row. Pulte has a commitment to honesty, integrity, quality, diversity, open communication, team work, ongoing training and development.
- RCM Technologies is a national provider of Business, Technology and Resource solutions. Founded in 1971, they currently have several open career opportunities throughout the US.
- St. John Health provides many professional educational opportunities, including graduate medical education, continuing medical education, allied health school, nurse residency, pharmacy residency and professional development courses. "St. John Health is comprised of nine hospitals plus more than 125 medical facilities in southeast Michigan. Our history of serving the Detroit area dates back to 1844."
- As a progressive leader in the food distribution industry, Spartan Stores, based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, owns and operates 87 supermarkets and drugstores in Michigan and Ohio. Job opportunities range from accountants and computer analysts to buyers, cashiers, trainers and truckers in locations throughout several states.
- Spectrum Health is the Leader in Health Care in West Michigan and one of the largest employers in West Michigan. There are currently professional and non-professional opportunities available with Spectrum Health .. and you can apply online!
- Steelcase offers careers ranging from traditional fields to dozens of other disciplines including sales, architecture, information technology, communications, aviation, medicine and design...just to name a few. Steelcase began in 1912 as The Metal Office Furniture Company in Grand Rapids, Michigan .. the name was changed to Steelcase in 1954. Although they are still headquartered in Grand Rapids, they now have manufacturing facilities in over 30 locations, as well as 13,000 employees world-wide.
- Stryker Corporation one of the preeminent medical products and services companies in the world. Founded in 1941, the company has its corporate headquarters in Kalamazoo, MI, international distribution and manufacturing facilities. Their on-line recruitment system will help you identify any open positions and apply. Don't have a resume/CV? Their system can help you create one. You can even send a job posting to a friend.
- "From its humble beginning in 1934, when Ray Herrick founded the Company, Tecumseh Products Company has earned a respectable position in the manufacture and sale of products for the refrigeration, lawn and garden, and electric motor industries." Headquartered in Tecumseh, MI, the company has over 20,000 employees world-wide with several open US career opportunities open currently.
- Universal Forest Products - "Are you looking for a company that offers stability, opportunity and growth? You'll find it at Universal. They are looking for individuals who can help maintain their leadership in manufacturing, distributing and marketing value-added wood products." UFP was founded in 1955 and is located in Grand Rapids, MI.
- Thomson/Creative Solutions, Inc., founded in 1979 is located in Dexter, MI and in Ann Arbor, MI. If you are looking to start or further your career, they have many opportunities that will give potential for growth that would be limited only by your ambition.
- Whirlpool Corporation is a global manufacturer and marketer of major home appliances. Founded in 1911, Whirlpool's corporate headquarters are located in Benton Harbor, MI. With over 68,000 employees world-wide, they have career opportunities you never knew existed.