Hawaii’s Largest Employers
An easy and convenient reference page for finding jobs with Hawaii’s largest employers. Below you will find direct links to the Hawaiis employer’s job search, career and/or employment sections.
- Aloha Airlines - "Smart consumers are discovering that Aloha Airlines is one of travel’s best- kept secrets."
- Bank of Hawaii - headquartered in Honolulu, HI, is the state's largest independent financial institution.
- Battleship Missouri Memorial is located at Pearl Harbor, HI. The Missour "now serves a rare tour of duty illustrated each day when she witnesses grandchildren looking at their fathers and grandfathers with an understanding and a respect gained while walking her decks."
- BlueCross & Blue Shield of Hawaii (HMSA) - Continued success is largely due to the team of dedicated employees who serve members. HMSA is looking for intelligent, motivated and responsible people to help build on their tradition of service.
- Central Pacific Bank has several branches and ATM locations throughout the islands.
- Convergence CT "develops and markets highly secure patient data warehouse products and patient data research analytics for the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare industries." They offer market-competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package.
- "The mission of Easter Seals Hawai'i Job Opportunities is to provide exceptional services to ensure that all people with disabilities or special needs and their families have equal opportunities to live, learn, work and play in their communities.
- First Hawaiian Bank is always on the lookout for people who want to grow professionally and personally and who can help us grow as well. Founded more than 140 years ago, First Hawaiian is the oldest and largest bank in the state.
- Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa - Maui, HI .. The natural beauty of Maui is reflected in this unrivaled beachfront location, with tranquil gardens and mesmerizing ocean views.
- "Hawaii Community Federal Credit Union strives to provide employees a comfortable working environment, career opportunities, and financial security in the form of competitive compensation and a comprehensive Benefit Package."
- Hawaii Electric Company, Inc. offers opportunities for challenge and advancement in a company with over 110 years of service to Hawaii.
- Hawaii HealthCare Professionals is Hawaii's #1 choice for Home Healthcare, providing professional skilled nursing services and private duty care.
- "With a network of four hospitals, numerous clinics, and dedicated physicians on three islands, Hawaii Pacific Health is the state's largest healthcare system." Hawaii Pacific Health offers career opportunities in many fields with attractive benefits!
- Hawaii State Federal Credit Union provides employees with an excellent and rewarding career opportunity in the financial services industry. Founded in 1936, Hawaii State FCU has grown to be the state's largest credit union offering a full range of financial services
- Hawaii USA Federal Credit Union offers full time employees an excellent array of benefits.
- Hilo Hattie seeks individuals who are committed to bringing “Aloha” to their customers through all facets of its operations. "Hilo Hattie, The Store of Hawaii is the world’s largest retailer of Hawaiian fashion, food, gifts and fun with stores in Hawaii, California, Florida, and Nevada."
- Hoku Scientific, Inc. has created a working culture of excitement and enthusiasn surrounding their cutting edge fuel cell technologies. They are looking for motivated, energetic people to join their team.
- "HTH Corporation will succeed and prosper in Hawaii by continually exceeding our guest and client expectations through our Aloha Spirit, total commitment to service and product excellence. Together, we make a difference."
- Kokua Nurses was founded in 1979 and is a family of professionals serving the comprehensive health needs of Hawaii by setting the standard of care through the highest quality, cost-effective service in the home, institution and community.
- Maui Divers Jewelry was founded in 1958 in Lahaina, Maui. "Over the decades, the company established itself as the largest jewelry manufacturer in the state of Hawaii, as well as the world’s largest manufacturer of precious coral jewelry."
- Maui Ocean Center is a state-of-the-art marine park on the island of Maui and is the only facility in the world dedicated to fostering understanding, wonder and respect for Hawaii’s marine life.
- Mobicore, LLC is a video game developer located in Downtown, Honolulu. Mobicore is seeking experienced programmers, artists and animators to join our team and help build AAA games for the next generation.
- The mission of NanoPoint Imaging is to be the world leader in ultra-high resolution intracellular imaging technologies, revolutionizing the study and treatment of diseases, to improve the quality of people's lives.
- At various times, NovaSol may have openings for scientists, electrical, optical and mechanical engineers, software engineers and data analysts, and program managers and business administrators.
- Oahu Transit Services, Inc. - (TheBus) is an internationally recognized organization; known for excellence in public transit services.
- Oceanic Time Warner Cable is Hawaii's choice for communication, entertainment and information services.
- Ohana Hotels & Resorts - For most positions, Outrigger interviews candidates locally. This helps to ensure that employees are knowledgeable about their "place" -- the resort destination in which they will be working.
- "Pacific LightNet, Inc. (PLNI) is a Hawaii-based company offering a full range of integrated telecommunication products and services including local dial tone, high speed Internet, long distance, collocation, special access and enhanced data services. PLNI has more than 10,000 submarine and terrestrial fiber miles connecting the six major Hawaiian islands."
- Pipeline Communications and Technology is always searching for talented and innovative individuals who can help grow and improve their business. Entrepreneurship, innovation, and commitment to high standards are their keys to success.
- Referentia Systems Incorporated is always on the lookout for team-oriented, qualified and creative candidates who are enthusiastic about technology and passionate about their work.
- Sheraton Hotels in Waikiki - includes Sheraton Waikiki, Royal Hawaiian, Sheraton Moana Surfrider, and Princess Kaiulani Hotel; employment office at Sheraton Waikiki, Honolulu, HI
- SuperStar Hawaii Transit Service is Oahu's premier bus company since 1996, with the largest fleet of Royal Star Renaissance Motorcoaches. With GREAT benefits, they currently have several open positions to be filled.
- Trex Enterprises Corporation (Trex) is a diversified high-technology company specializing in cutting-edge technical solutions and products to improve performance across the electromagnetic spectrum.
- Waikiki Parc Hotel - "Plunge into the scene with a stay at Hawaii's hottest property, The Waikiki Parc Hotel. Contemporary, lively, luxurious and ideally located just steps from the beach and on the doorstep of the city's best shopping, nightlife and dining."