- Society for Human Resource Management
- About.Com Guide to Human Resources. Articles, information and links of interest the general human resource community.
- Academy of Human Resource Development. Encourages systematic study of human resource development theories, processes, and practices.
- Academy of Management Online.
- All Business Network Human Resources Page. Guide to information on human resources.
- American Management Association.
- Business and Legal Reports. Includes a "Resources & Document Center," with useful reports on employment compliance issues. Free registration required.
- Business Forum on Aging. Organization focusing on the implications and opportunities of the 50+ market and a middle-aging workforce.
- Business Researcher's Interests: Business, Management & Information Technology. Links to online articles, journals and magazines.
- Business Research Lab - Human Resources. Collection of competitive practices.
- Business Resource Center
- College & University Personnel Association
- Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations Home Page
- Dr. Ed's Human Resource Cocktail. Irreverent look at HR issues, with extensive collection of links. Home of HR Law Mega Links.
- HR Executive
- HR Live. Monthly digest of HR news, views, tips and trends.
- The HR Manager. Comprehensive Human Resources guide written in hypertext
- HR News at Work. Employment articles presented by G. Neill Company.
- HR Strategies & Tactics. Monthly newsletter dedicated to providing current data, news, and tips to the human resource planning professional.
- HR Tools. Portal site combining combines free and pay-per-use tools for HR tasks.
- HR Zone. Guide to HR information on the web, with link directory and original articles on HR topics.
- Human Resources. From Netscape's Small Business website.
- Interactive HR. Resource for on-line customizable guidelines, tools, forms, guest experts and more.
- Knowledge @ Wharton. Provides worldwide access to the thinking of some of the top business minds on issues ranging from human resources to business ethics.
- Knowledge Point's HR Library.
- Liberty Mutual's Protecting Your Business. Articles on management, safety and reducing business expenses.
- Management General. Essays on managing and leading yourself, your organization and your community.
- Meaning At Work. Tips for building a meaningful workplace.
- Small Business Knowledge Base: Personnel Management. Free resource of small business information.
- The WashingtonPost.com Business Glossary. More than 1,250 business terms, organized and cross-referenced for your convenience
- Winning Associates. Collection of articles to help prevent and solve personnel/employment problems.
- Workforce Online. Articles, forum and information about managing the workplace.
Back to: Human Resources || JobBankUSA - Home