PHYSICAL / MENTAL HEALTH
We welcome you to JobBank USA and hope your job hunting experience
is a pleasant one. We hope you find our resources useful.
1. Is your physical health of major importance to you?
2. Is your attitude towards health in the best interest of your family?
3. Is your attitude towards health in the best interest of yourself?
4. How do you stay in shape? Explain.
5. Have you had a complete physical check up in the last year?
6. Is your energy level always sufficient for the work you are doing or looking for?
7. Do you plan adequately for relaxation and recreation?
8. How do you relax?
9. How do you recreate?
10. Did you take a vacation last year? Where? How long?
11. How do you handle stress?
12. Do you know what stress does to your physical body?
"No one is a failure who is enjoying life."
[ Back | Forward | Table of Contents ]
Back to JobBank USA Home Page
"Copyright © Building Blocks Unlimited, All Rights Reserved.
Warning: This work is subject to the Copyright Act of the United States and is the property of Building Blocks Unlimited. Any downloading, printing, transmitting, copying, alteration or modification of any part of this work without the express prior consent of the author, is strictly prohibited and is a violation of law".